All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Hi everyone!!
      #314788 - 09/10/07 05:43 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

It has been awhile since I have posted. I have been really busy now that I am back to work. Our last month of August we were on vacation at the lake and then hubby and i went to Vegas. We had a great time on both trips! After that I had to spend time in the classroom getting things together and then I had a 3day week of inservices. Then school started! The kids are doing well. Ava has 2 new teeth and is saying "uh oh" and "Da Da" (of course ) Noah is so tall and had a blast this summer fishing and learning to dunk his head! I am doing pretty well. My stomach has it on and off days. I think the stress of going back to work and leaving the kids had it in a tizzy again. And tonight I was in the bathroom a few times. But I think it is a bit of a flu bug since Noah had it this weekend. I haven't had time to respond to posts but stop in to check at least every other day. Hope all of you are doing well. Here are some pics of the family!

Here's my baby girl!

Here is Noah and his big fish he caught. My dad is holding it above him. It's not suspended in midair like it looks!

And here is a pic of me and hubby in Vegas. This is after we had been up for almost 24 hours and getting ready to go party at Tao nightclub!!

Sorry the pics are so big!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Hi everyone!! new
      #314789 - 09/10/07 05:53 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Great pics Angela! So jealous you and hubby had some alone time. What the heck is that these days???????
I know what you mean about tummy in a tizzy. Mine has been on and off since August 27 when my kids went back to school. Throw baseball games, practices and now CCD in and we have such a busy schedule and I don't eat right so tummy doesn't like me too much this time of year. What can ya do though! The things we do for our kids!!!

P.S. ok so how is that fish hanging in mid air

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

#314796 - 09/10/07 08:40 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

Hi, Angela:

Great pictures! You have such a beautiful family!

All is well around here... I only have about 5 weeks of work left before my maternity leave starts, and I'm not planning on going back any time soon!

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

#314800 - 09/11/07 02:53 AM
blackrvn5

Reged: 04/02/07
Loc: Virginia

Great Picts-Always love seeing everyone's little ones. I'm right there with you all about the tummy. Maybe we'll get back into a normal routine soon. I've been trying to get up about 5'ish each morning just to have some quiet alone time before the day starts. Just gotta start going to bed earlier. I have kindergarten this year....wow what a difference from the beginning of first grade. It's so funny watching them try to cut and pack up their backpacks. Can say this...there should be a national cut off date for turning 5 by June 1st.

--------------------
Susan
IBS-A, Gas, Pain, Reflux
"The first in time and the first in importance of the influences upon the mind is that of nature. Every day, the sun; and after sunset, night and her stars. Ever the winds blow; ever the grass grows."
Emerson, August 31, 1837

#314805 - 09/11/07 04:57 AM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

Wow. You look fantastic. And after 24 hours? Even more amazing. Your babies are beautiful. I can't believe how much Ava has grown. Noah's so handsome. Thanks for sharing the pics.

I'm back to school part time now. It's been interesting. I'm liking it so far but I'm still super busy. Thought it would be a little more laid back than this but with 3 now...I've got my hands full!

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

#314812 - 09/11/07 08:00 AM
Angela E.

Thanks Lisa! Didn't you see my little note above the pic? My dad is holding the line above him so it looks like it is suspended. I wish now he would have given Noah the line instead. But it is still cute!

#314813 - 09/11/07 08:02 AM
Angela E.

Thanks Christine! Wow you only have 5 weeks left? That went by fast!! So you won't be going back to work at all this year? That would be really nice. I do have the kids back in an in home daycare and they are doing so good and it is right on my way to work. I save 20 minutes in the morning now as opposed to their old place. You must be getting so excited! Good luck with everything!

#314814 - 09/11/07 08:04 AM
Angela E.

Oh you are a saint! I could never do kindergarden! I love my 5th graders that 's for sure! It is a tough age. Our kindergarder teacher here has a little girl who has cried all day every day since school has began! Yikes!!! Hope you tummy settles down too!

#314815 - 09/11/07 08:07 AM
Angela E.

Thanks Lauren! Alot of makeup did the trick I guess!!! Actually we had only been up at that point for 21 hours! We got to Vegas that day at 8am their time after getting up 4am our time for the flight. Then we went out at 10:30pm Vegas time which was 1:30am our time!! Confusing huh? Anyways we had a blast! The kids are keeping me busy too. Ava is everywhere with her army crawling. It is soo cute. We have put up gates already! It must be nice only working 1/2 a day. I would love to do that but not an option with the grade I teach!

#314822 - 09/11/07 10:46 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Glad to see you again! You and the family look great!!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1200 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4686

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review