All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I am new to this site and IBS
      #314472 - 09/02/07 06:03 PM
tarau1

Reged: 09/02/07

I have been sick since January and have been reading everyone's posts on this site. Everyone has been really helpful and it is nice to know that I am not alone in this. I have been following Heather's diet and am starting to finally gain some weight and not feel nausious. I have lost about 25 pounds since I have been sick. I was wondering if anyone out there has this symptom. I have had gas pains in my chest and back for three days now. The pain gets severe around 2:00 in the morning. I am not sure how long I can handle this pain. Does anyone else have a pain like this? I am used to the usual abdominal/cramping pain that comes with IBS, but not used to this one. I don't want to go to the doctors again for no reason. I feel like I bother the doctor. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I am new to this site and IBS new
      #314476 - 09/02/07 08:42 PM
BendeeWendee

Reged: 07/23/07
Loc: Brooklyn, NY

Doctors won't get paid if we don't bother them so bother away! You may need an endoscopy to make sure that nothing is wrong in your upper GI Tract.

Welcome aboard by the way! You might want to pose your question in the main board.

--------------------
Wendy IBS A thru Z
Taking it one day at a time...

Re: I am new to this site and IBS new
      #314477 - 09/02/07 09:21 PM
tarau1

Reged: 09/02/07

Wendy,

That sounds like a good idea. I had an endoscopy done a few months ago, but things can change. I think that I will bother those doctors again. I feel better already just being able to talk to someone. Thanks! Is the main message board the IBS Diet Board?

Thanks!

Tara

To answer your question about the boards ... new
      #314488 - 09/03/07 06:43 AM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

First ... Welcome to the boards. Are you IBS-C or D?

I believe that this is the correct board for your question, but Jenx has a really good explanation of the boards here .

Hope that helps you some.

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 181 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1505

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review