All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: hygiene! new
      #314241 - 08/29/07 07:16 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Watch what ya wish for! Girls are much more expensive than boys with their hygiene stuff!

I remember growing up and it was me and my sister and my mom and dad. You know the old saying that when one has their period in the house that you all get it at the same time.....well when my dad would grocery shop, his question before he left was "is it pad week?" Cause all of us having it at the same time got mighty expensive
Plus all the perfumes and body sprays and make up and hair accessories and product for the hair....think about all that. Boys need maybe two pair of sneakers a year, a backpack, couple pair of jeans and some shirts and Axe. They are much more low maintanance. I'm glad I have boys!!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Axe! Scourge of my life! new
      #314242 - 08/29/07 07:18 PM
LittleLisa

Oh don't worry Jenny, I'm sure a new "fad" will have come around by then!
Scary part about the Axe, now my husband insists on me buying it for him too! HOWEVER, I smell them all first and pick out the one I like best! HA!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

New here... new
      #314259 - 08/29/07 09:38 PM
Merceditas

Reged: 01/25/07
Loc: Kansas

Hi, I'm sitting on down all the way to the right. This is my husband and all my children.

Re: New here... new
      #314289 - 08/30/07 10:39 AM
LittleLisa

Well welcome! How did you do it? Raise 4 boys??? OMG I have my hands full with only 2 boys and they are young yet!!!
Is that your daughter who is a nun? Just curious. I went to Catholic school and we had nuns. Nowadays you hardly see them anymore.

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Hi Lisa new
      #314346 - 08/30/07 08:16 PM
Merceditas

Reged: 01/25/07
Loc: Kansas

How did I do it? My gosh......it's not been easy, but it's been rewarding, I just take one day at a time, still. Things got stressful for me when my 2 oldest sons joined the Marines and both of them went to Iraq. (I suspect most of my increase in ibs symptoms with that time) Having a child choose to join the religious life has been one area of mostly comfort, though. She's very happy with her life, so that's been wonderful for all of us.

Thank you so much for the welcome. I've been a lurker on these boards for the past year or so and I'm so happy to sign in with some good news.

Re: New here... new
      #314359 - 08/31/07 05:08 AM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

What a good looking family. You're very lucky. My daughter is only 3 mo. old and my husband is already thinking about another. I'm not sure if we're on the same page but oddly enough I keep thinking about it. With the age gap though, it would be like I had two little families. Tanner is almost 12, Logan 8 1/2, Serena 3 mo. and if we tried...it would be next summer. OMIGOSH...I can't believe I'm even considering! That would make me 40 when #4 came around! Eeek.

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 56 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8955

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review