Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Wow! There are a lot of newbies these days! new
      #312378 - 08/01/07 11:40 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

Hey!

I remember you too! And congratulations on your soon-to-be new addition to your family! That's wonderful!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re:Hey Rach!!! new
      #312381 - 08/01/07 11:52 AM
RachelT

Hi Lisa!

Don't worry about not knowing Kyra's name... it's not like we see eachother all the time or anything. Although, FYI... (whispering) her name's down by my signature.

I'm sorry you had to sell your stoneware! They are pretty heavy. Although, I have to add... you don't have anything to worry about when it comes to not using soap on it. Our stoneware is made from the highest quality, natural lead-free clay, so it's virtually non-porous. It's made to not retain odors, oils or flavors. Also, soap is NOT what disinfects your stoneware... HOT water is. Even in the medical field, soap isn't used to disinfect instruments... pressure, water and heat are.

So... in the future if you're ever thinking you'd like to use our stoneware (which, beginning Sept. 1st, we'll have a new round stone with handles added to our already fabulous collection ), you can now (hopefully) feel more comfortable with your decision.

Take care!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

#312382 - 08/01/07 11:55 AM
RachelT

Hi Michele!

I'm so sorry you're still struggling with your health. HUGS!

You take care of yourself!

PS ~ I'll make sure to add you in my prayers tonight!

PPS ~ I have a girlfriend that fell absolutely in love with the necklaces that you made for me. Do you still do beading? I think she wants to order something from you.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Re:OOPS...... new
      #312406 - 08/01/07 03:12 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Duhhhhh.......there it is under your signature! Shows you how much I pay attention huh!

What a saleswoman you are!!! Lead free, Non porous.....you will certainly do well selling that stoneware! As much as you are right about the hot water killing the germs you still can't convince a "germaphobic girl here"...sorry!!! (one of my issues!!!)Anyway, perhaps maybe the stoneware with handles will be more manageable. Honestly, I think I'd probably find something else that I'd like to buy anyway. They have a TON of stuff for very reasonable prices.The last one I went to I got the can opener and measuring spoons. Now this same girl that had that demonstration is having a Tastefully Simple party tomorrow. Ever hear of them? YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM. It's a great party to go to if you like to eat. However, I am limited as to what I can try/sample at the party cause of my stinkin IBS...but hey, it's a party. Can still have fun, right???????

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

#312455 - 08/02/07 08:10 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Yes, I still bead when my hands allow me! I would be happy to make her something, do you still have my email, if not, it should still be in my profile, just have her mention she is your friend in the title as I usually delete things I don't recognize! I do have some pretty stuff made up, I really need to take some pictures and put them on line somewhere, aw yes, that takes energy though!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2268 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6354

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review