All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Clothing suggestion....
      #311927 - 07/24/07 09:48 PM
Tinkerbelle

Reged: 04/17/05
Loc: Los Angeles, CA

I haven't done this myself yet, but my mom shops at the pregnant lady store because she hates hving anything tight on her tum! She has really skinny legs and a bloated belly... I personally buy a lot of yoga pants that are stretchy on top... what kind of pants do ya'll get? I am thinking of going to the preggers store sometime and trying it out They might laugh at me though cuz I'm tiny.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Clothing suggestion.... new
      #311944 - 07/25/07 09:34 AM
feelinggood

Reged: 09/11/06

I think that is great idea to buy the maternity pants. I have not been able to wear anything tight around my stomach in years. I live in LOOSE elastic waist band pants even on good days. Debbie IBS pain, bloat, trapped gas

#311947 - 07/25/07 09:48 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Have you tried super low rise pants? Those work great or even drawstring!

--------------------

#311975 - 07/25/07 03:20 PM
blackrvn5

Reged: 04/02/07
Loc: Virginia

I hadn't thought about the prego pants, but have been looking into yoga pants. This website http://www.rawganique.com/ seems to have a few options. They are a bit expensive but I like the idea of the petite sizes...I'm only 5'2 so most pants are way to long for me. Thinking I'm going to get a couple for the new school year. It will be a lot easier getting up and down with the kindergarteners too.

--------------------
Susan
IBS-A, Gas, Pain, Reflux
"The first in time and the first in importance of the influences upon the mind is that of nature. Every day, the sun; and after sunset, night and her stars. Ever the winds blow; ever the grass grows."
Emerson, August 31, 1837

#311985 - 07/25/07 05:03 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

Since getting pregnant I've fallen in love with maternity pants! As long as you wear a long shirt, no one can see the waistband, and they are so great for an IBS belly!

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

Susan... new
      #311998 - 07/25/07 08:54 PM
Tinkerbelle

Reged: 04/17/05
Loc: Los Angeles, CA

Hi there! I am obsessed with my yoga pants. My favorite pants ever are from Lululemon. They are similiar to the yoga pants you like but maybe a tad bit more expensive. I don't know if they have a store by you, but the ones here in LA hem your pants for you for free I am also 5'2, but have kinda short legs, so I have to either hem my pants or find ones that are made short (which is rare!)... anyway they have pants called Hip Pants which are low rise and flare and I love them Many yoga companies have their own types of low rise yoga pants.

Re: Susan... new
      #312051 - 07/26/07 03:10 PM
blackrvn5

Reged: 04/02/07
Loc: Virginia

Thanks, I'll have to look into it and see if we have them out here. The only jeans/pants I can wear are the super low rise....problem is with teaching you gotta be real careful bending over. Longer shirts are a must!

--------------------
Susan
IBS-A, Gas, Pain, Reflux
"The first in time and the first in importance of the influences upon the mind is that of nature. Every day, the sun; and after sunset, night and her stars. Ever the winds blow; ever the grass grows."
Emerson, August 31, 1837

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 105 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1982

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review