All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)
Re:Toady new
      #303601 - 03/30/07 07:43 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, my mom is very ill. We have similar issues. I did have my dna check as well as Will when we were going through the fertility "stuff." I am supposedly a chromosomally healthy person. My mom has never had hers checked that I know of.

She has several suspected dx's but nothing firm either. The same seronegative ra, fibro, polyrheumatica arthritis, she also has Lyme's which they have tested me for several times. Nothing really seems to help her either and it just makes it that much harder for me to deal with because I don't want to spend the rest of my life lie I am and end up like her.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Acu reaction new
      #303602 - 03/30/07 07:45 AM
michele

That would make sense but since I had it done at 12:30, I hadn't taken my afternoon pain pills!!!!! I had taken my usual 2 vics at 8am but didn't take anything else until I went to bed at 7:30 last night.

I must admit I was very skeptical but it definitely did do something and I do feel a little better today than I have the past few days.

--------------------

That's great! new
      #303604 - 03/30/07 08:06 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Any improvement in energy, mood, etc. is something to celebrate! To the good days! *clink*

~nelly~

I hope so, too. n/t new
      #303649 - 03/30/07 06:17 PM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

Re:Michele new
      #303666 - 03/31/07 07:40 AM
Toady

Reged: 04/06/06
Loc: A small city, Northwestern Ontario, Canada

I wonder if they can compare your mom's and your blood to see if there is a genetic link. This is too scary! I definately hope there is a miracle out there for you. You are too young, too beautiful a person to suffer like this!

Hope the weekend treats you well and that Monday isn't too hard on you!

--------------------
Cassandra

Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like you've never loved before.

IBS A 20+ years, Chronic Migraines, Chiari Malformation (decompressed June 22, 2010), Brachial Neuritis, and ??? the list just keeps growing, but I'm still shiny side up!

Re Weekend new
      #303754 - 04/02/07 08:30 AM
michele

Well, by Friday night I was exhausted from work. Watched some tv and went to bed. I woke up at 4am with SEVERE chest pain. I recognized the pain from the gastritis I had last year but man, was it awful. I got hubby to get me some water and ended up sleeping until 5pm Saturday afternoon. When I finally got up, felt like I had swallowed battery acid. Will made me some soup and back to bed.

When I got up Sunday around 10am, I just felt sick and wore out. Stayed in pj's all day, napped and went to bed early again. So, my weekend was a bust.

I do feel a tab bit better today. I am just so ready to feel better. I have some much yard and garden work to do and I really WANT to do it but just can't. I am trying to remain hopeful that the treatments I stared will help soon. Hopefully my blood work will be in soon as well.

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 808 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 30735

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review