All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | (show all)
Well, first cycle down, no luck. new
      #300098 - 02/18/07 02:47 PM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

I woke up to having to pee and found out AF came first thing this morning. Ah, well. Bring on the second round!

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Well, first cycle down, no luck. new
      #300105 - 02/18/07 04:08 PM
Mary_V

Reged: 05/09/06
Loc: Grandville, MI

Bummer! I haven't even had the chance to try and than have the 2ww yet. I'm still waiting for my body to start ovulating. I find out tomorrow morning!!! I really hope these pills worked this month. I'm super nervous about my appt. I want good news. I'll keep you posted after my appt. Good luck on your 2nd try!!!

--------------------
~Mary
Had surgery for rectal prolapse in Sept. '06 and feeling good now! Loving life with our IVF miracle #1.

And good luck to you, too. new
      #300113 - 02/18/07 05:54 PM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

It's so funny, we spend so much time trying not to get pregnant, and then so much time trying to. It's like "hurry up and wait", or speeding to the next red light. Oh well, at least the ride is fun! LOL.

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

Waiting to ovulate here new
      #300127 - 02/18/07 11:10 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

It's been a sexathon all weekend, and today I broke all my own rules and kept bugging DH for some. And the thing is I KNOW the odds of me ovulating before Tuesday are slim to none. I would really like to get in some more action tomorrow, so I hope I didn't push too hard today.

Hohoyumyum, good luck with practicing next cycle!

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

Re: Waiting to ovulate here new
      #300132 - 02/19/07 04:09 AM
Mary_V

LOL. That's what I feel like my last week has been. But DH will never turn it down. I'm the one that has a harder time with it. But it's worth it. Only an hour until my ultrasound appt. I hope I ovulated!!! I'm praying for something big to show up on the screen Today is cd 19, so it should have happened by now...I would think.

So true about trying to hard not to get pregnant. Sometimes I wonder if it would have made a difference if I had never even taken birth control. I guess we'll never know. I do know that I'm done with it for quite a while now. I want to have 3 or 4 kids (God willing). And if I have them close together, that's fine by me. But right now I'd be happy with one.

I'll post when I get back from the doctor...hopefully with good news...

--------------------
~Mary
Had surgery for rectal prolapse in Sept. '06 and feeling good now! Loving life with our IVF miracle #1.

Back from the RE... new
      #300142 - 02/19/07 07:39 AM
Mary_V

Ok, so I had my ultrasound this morning. On the bad side, I had to sit there forever and my stomach is in knots now. On the good side, I had a 15mm follicle and good lining. I have to go back on Thurs. to see if the follicle has grown/the egg has been released. DH and I have to BD on Wed. So, I'm not thrilled about having to wait more, but I am excited that so far things are looking good. I'm praying that it keeps growing and that things work this month!! Until then I suffer through the ovary pain and the GI pain. Ugghh. I need to relax, but it's not the easiest thing to do at work. Hopefully tonight...

--------------------
~Mary

Re: Well, first cycle down, no luck. new
      #300146 - 02/19/07 08:35 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

So sorry, big hugs...good luck next cycle

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: Back from the RE... new
      #300147 - 02/19/07 08:38 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Yay, thats relatively good news!! Sorry your tummy is in a tizzy but at least you are cooking up a good egg!! Did the re say anything about a possible hcg injection to make the egg release if it hasn't done so by your next appt?

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#300154 - 02/19/07 08:59 AM
Mary_V

Thanks. I am pretty excited that at least something is going on. He didn't say anything about hcg. He hasn't mentioned injections at all yet. I guess we'll see what happens on Thurs. I just want to keep things moving. I'll take an injection if that will make things work! Now 2 1/2 days of waiting again... I had a lot of pain on my left side last night...and that's the side the follicle is on. So in a way I'm hoping for more pain! I'm praying for something good on Thurs.

--------------------
~Mary

#300159 - 02/19/07 09:44 AM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

Congrats on the growing follie! I hope it keeps up!

Nothing new to report here today... just hoping to get my DH in the sack at some point (any point!) today.

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 503 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 86065

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review