All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Pictures, x-mas, hair and the boys!
      #292533 - 12/05/06 09:01 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Ok, so to put us in the mood, I thought I'd post some Christmas pictures. I got my tree up and some decorations out!

My new do, really liking it now that the shock of cutting 14 inchews has worn off!

The boys! Someone say TREATS???

Is it nap time yet?

Don't you just love my smile?

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Pictures, x-mas, hair and the boys! new
      #292546 - 12/05/06 10:08 AM
Snowy

Reged: 03/23/05

Oh, I love Christmas and I really love seeing everyones trees. Your house looks awesome! For some reason I am having a hard time grasping that it's less than 3 weeks away.

I was offline for a couple weeks and haven't had much time to post but I really love your hair. It has to be easier to take care of- 14 inches is a ton of hair! I think it's great when people make bold moves like that and make a drastic change. Good for you!

And, as always, I love seeing pictures of your boys. I bet they have a blast with each other as companions. I should take more pictures of our 3 dogs. Some day I am going to regret not having more.

--------------------
IBS-A, with bloating and gas as my predominant symptoms

#292558 - 12/05/06 10:58 AM
michele

Thanks Snowy! I really wanted to get the decorations up early this year since we didn't do any last year, I had lost the twins this week last year just couldn't deal. It was a big job, it took all day Saturday but that was because I had to clean as I went!

I went shopping Sunday for a few hours and got most of my shopping done. Did some more on line yesterday, so I'm almost done. thats a good thing because my poor body hurts so bad from having to skip my two injections last week because of the strep throat and over doing it this past weekend.

The hair cut was almost a necessity because the new medication is making it fall out! I also just couldn't maintain it anymore and I really don't think it looked very good before. It was a spur of the moment thing but I'm really glad I did it and I donated my hair to locks of love!

Yes, do take pictures of your fur babies! I love to scarp book mine! They sure do have fun playing together! They sometimes think my office is a doggie racetrack! Luckily, they play quiet and don't really bark!

--------------------

#292581 - 12/05/06 01:24 PM
littlelani

Reged: 06/17/06
Loc: Asheboro, NC

AWWWW!! I just love the puppy dogs!! They are SO cute! I'm so glad you share your pics of them. I miss my pets so much, but I had to give them away earlier this year b/c I'm allergic. So your pics really help me get through. Your house is so pretty! I live in an apt so I don't do much holiday decorating; maybe when I have a place worth decorating I can get some tips from you! And your hair really looks great! You're an example for the rest of us, taking a difficult situation & turning it into something positive!

--------------------
IBS-A...I can never make up my mind

#292588 - 12/05/06 03:34 PM
Toady

Reged: 04/06/06
Loc: A small city, Northwestern Ontario, Canada

Aren't you industrious!! I haven't the energy to trim the tree yet, if at all this year. I plan to put up the lights in the windows, but haven't decided on the tree. No one ever stops by here at Christmas, we all converge on Grandma's instead.

--------------------
Cassandra

Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like you've never loved before.

IBS A 20+ years, Chronic Migraines, Chiari Malformation (decompressed June 22, 2010), Brachial Neuritis, and ??? the list just keeps growing, but I'm still shiny side up!

#292604 - 12/05/06 05:49 PM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

The tree, your hair, the boys....all look great. I haven't even started on the house!

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

Re: Ya know... new
      #292609 - 12/05/06 06:33 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

you really do have the best lipsticks like someone else said! I just can not wear the stuff. But you, however, look just wonderful with it. Plus your hair just looks so great. You'd never know you were having troubles with it falling out.
Your Christmas decorations look so pretty too. Don't ya just love Christmas! It's my favorite holiday. I LOVE the lights outside. It makes me so happy!
Thanks for sharing.
Oh and of course the boys look just too cute too as always!
I have to get a pic of my "hell" dog/puppy and post it. It's been a while!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

you adn everything else look great! new
      #292660 - 12/06/06 07:24 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

I love your new do...

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Re: Ya know... new
      #292711 - 12/06/06 11:21 AM
michele

Hehe! Thanks littlelisa! I do have a bit of a make-up addiction! I must own 15 lipsticks and we are talking MAC lipsticks which are not cheap! From being on all the steroids and other drugs, my complexion is pale, pasty and acne prone so I've gotten pretty good at applying make-up!

We do a lot of decorations inside but we have not done anything outside! Its too darn cold here, I'm not healthy enough to go climbing around and Willis afraid of heights! But, you can see our tree from the road through the window!

I'd love to see pictures of your fur baby!

--------------------

#292712 - 12/06/06 11:22 AM
michele

Thanks Flipada! We have an artificial tree so its a little easier to put it up whenever!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 195 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1992

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review