All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Hello strangers!!!!!
      #290209 - 11/15/06 02:04 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Well hello everybody!! I honestly can't believe how long its been since I last posted...infact I just did a search to see when the last time was, because SO much has happened in my life in the past 3 months or so that I can't even remember what I last posted!! I have tried to lurk on the boards when I can but to be honest in the past couple I've been so busy I've just barely had time.

I haven't forgotton about any of you...but I'm sure you think I have.... just want to say I'm so sorry to all of you who I've been so bad at emailing, but I know you all understand how hectic things get. I wont bother boring you all with my life right now...I'll email any of you who may be interested to know...I know sinead has had all of the gossip...which reminds me...I never got a reply to your email sinead...you did get it didn't you...I remember you saying you'd email later in the week and then I never heard back.

Brittany my twin...how are you darling?? I am sooooooooooo sorry I haven't been in touch...I MUST send you an update email soon...I saw you'd moved to DC... is that with your family??? Have you met up with nelly while you've been there??

Blondie and Jo I havent forgotton about you either...hows the job going blondie?? I must check out your blog!!Feel free to email me any exciting news...infact I may need help with this internet business...we're having trouble with our router getting connected...my comp is currently in the lounge and Im typing on the floor just so we get internet connection!!

To...casey, alicia, nelly(when are you coming to liverpool??), cookie, shell, Dr. Spice, stephie, ginger, and anyone else I've left out....hope you are all well.... and I need summarised updates for your past 3 months!!!

--------------------
Natalie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Hello strangers!!!!! new
      #290213 - 11/15/06 02:24 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Hey Natalie, nice to see you! Sorry to hear things are so hectic but hopefully there have been lots of good things as well! Love and hugs

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#290215 - 11/15/06 02:39 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Welcome back sweetie....!! I've BEEN HERE for the last three months and still don't know what is happening with everyone... LOL Guess I've go some reading to do too!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Hey Michele... new
      #290216 - 11/15/06 02:49 PM
Natalie1985

I knew there was someone important I missed off my list of people...how are you doing honey?? I hope you're still not suffering as much...are things with your health any better??? Whats the latest?? I had a bad time in september...ended up on a drip in hospital for 4 days after the worst ibs of my life...but things are much better and I had a really fun summer...if not VERY hardworking!! Iplayed and worked WAY too much...which is probably why I ended up in hospital! I've slowed things down a lot more now and am taking more care of myself...am just busy busy busy

(((((((((HUGS))))))))

--------------------
Natalie

Thanks shell!! n/t new
      #290219 - 11/15/06 02:50 PM
Natalie1985

--------------------
Natalie

Re: Hey Michele... new
      #290257 - 11/16/06 08:52 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

You know Nat, I think I'm finally heading in the right direction. Its been a difficult few months, ok year or two, but I think we got the right combo of meds. I've been doing shots of humira weekly and added in mtx (methotrexate) injections 3 weeks ago. My pain and swelling is decreasing. I've been able to reduce my steroid dose and hoping to get off those completely in the next few months. I definitely still have some issues but I can see a lot of improvement. I still shower at night and let my hair air dry and its hard to keep my arms raised long enough to blow dry my hair. But, I am able to do an hour or so of housework at a time and able to get through my workday a bit better. I still need to rest a lot and have some pain but I feel I am heading in the right direction!

Sorry to hear about your hospital trip, definitely sounds like you over did it a wee little bit! Glad you had some fun in there too!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#290616 - 11/19/06 02:52 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Hi Nat, I am probably just USELESS as I keep forgetting to reply to long emails, I will put a reminder in my phone to reply properly this week, HONEST !!!! !! !! !!! !!!! ! !!!

--------------------
S.

#291048 - 11/23/06 11:39 AM
Blondie13

Reged: 02/28/06
Loc: Sheffield, England

Hey you!

Not been here myself - been so hectic I'm barely even on the net now.

All good though - will post an update right now. Will also post an update on my blog - as haven't been on there since I started my new job!

Glad you're doing ok. If you drop me a mail with the probs you're having with your router we'll figure it out. I'm now, despite being officially a marketeer, looking after all the IT & networking stuff at the office too, so guess it came in useful!

What's new with you then? Email if you'd rather...

C xx

--------------------
http://ibsblondie13.blogspot.com/

Hi Nat new
      #291057 - 11/23/06 05:21 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

Was wondering where you'd been!!

Um, my Coles notes verswion...I'mmoving to Edmonton in 2 weeks, have lost 40-45 pounds, and have a new lease on life. Dated a great guy-we're just friends right now but will get togehter when we're ready. Hard to explain, we just know we will.

Take care, and do email me any time.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 122 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2269

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review