All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)
Re: Some decisions made new
      #287846 - 10/25/06 09:14 AM
Sufie

Reged: 10/14/06

Michele,

I am sorry to hear of all of your pain. Somehow you have managed to survive some very great hurdles. You are an inspirational person for us all. You are a very brave person and taking this step for you will be huge but hopefully all will pay off. I am praying for you.
Taking it a day at a time is a great attitude. Actually, when I was at my worst you inspired me to slow down, take a step back and reevaluate my life with that simple sentence.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Some decisions made PLEASE READ! new
      #287855 - 10/25/06 09:29 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Thank you Sheila, I appreciate the kind words. I hope one day I do find the happiness I have been longing for.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#287856 - 10/25/06 09:30 AM
michele

Thanks Sufie, I'm glad I was able to help you as well! One day at a time is a very good way to go when things are tough.

--------------------

#287857 - 10/25/06 09:34 AM
michele

Thanks Cassandra. Do not think of yourself as a let down. I know its hard and that empty feeling does suck but not being able to have children does not make us less of a woman. I do believe it changes who we are and makes us appreciate life and things in general more. I try to find the good in it but some days, its just so very hard. Hugs and love to you!!

--------------------

Re: Miso new
      #287858 - 10/25/06 09:35 AM
michele

Don't worry about it, its a state to state thing, in some states it is legal and believe me I still think about it although its illegal, its just a money thing more than anything.

--------------------

#287867 - 10/25/06 10:21 AM
Sufie

Reged: 10/14/06

You know what else Michele, I too have reproductive system problems. I lost my left ovary at 19 to a tumor and had endometriosis at 15 with multiple cyst. Not sure if children are a possibility but just know that I'm there with you women---you are strong and you are going to make it out of this tough time... Lots of hugs.

Re: Some decisions made PLEASE READ! new
      #287993 - 10/26/06 08:10 AM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

Your in my thoughts and prayers! rember keep your head up I do know with out a doubt how very very hard it can be! I wish i could tell you how your one little saying has help me in so many ways not just with ibs! "So rember one day at a time" hugs and prayers xxxxx ~ Sheila ~keep me updated!

#288145 - 10/27/06 08:48 AM
feelinggood

Reged: 09/11/06

Hi Michelle, I can totally understand your pain and weariness. I have to tell you that since I have been on the site (only since August), I marvel at the spirit that you have and the wonderful sense of life that comes across in your responses. You are an inspirational person and I thank you for your comments when I post concerns. My personal feeling on our pain and suffering is that one day it will all pass - I am a Christian person and this helps me to cope and handle my days of pain and also to accept things that I cannot do anymore. I also love children and both of my children are grown - I was an Educational Assistant and had to stop due to my health - it really hurt me to leave it - also I had a job for 12 years as our Church secretary and had ato leave due to health reasons - again tore me apart inside. I feel like I am burden to my husband on most days due to the fact that I no longer work outside the home and he is not really accepting of me not brining in some $. Life is not easy but please know that your bright smiling picture and great comments have meant alot to me! Thank you.
P.S. I don't beleive that you have ato have children in order to spread love in the world!

Re: Some decisions made
      #288150 - 10/27/06 09:56 AM
michele

Thank you, that was very kind. I'm sorry you have had to give up the jobs you loved so much, thats got to be difficult. I hate that money is such a necessary evil in the world. Maybe when you are feeling better, you could go back and at lest volunteer at your church or somewhere else. I'm hoping to do some volunteering at a woman's shelter around the corner from where I work when I'm feeling better. The whole key though, is the feeling better part. I start a drug drug tonight and hoping this will be the missing piece to my health problems.

--------------------

Re: Some decisions made
      #288167 - 10/27/06 12:26 PM
Lumiere

Reged: 06/30/06
Loc: New England

Good Luck this weekend, Michele!I hope the mtx is the answer... I will be thinking of you and hope you have a vast improvement in your health...Big happy love vibes wrapped in kindness heading your way!

--------------------
Amy
IBS-A
Stable and thankful!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 92 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 30910

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review