All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
Re: Hellloooo, ecchhoooooo new
      #286771 - 10/17/06 10:44 AM
littlelani

Reged: 06/17/06
Loc: Asheboro, NC

I'm sorry you're not feeling well, Michele, my thoughts are with you. Not much going on here, just had a root canal today, still numb & tingly, keep biting my cheek. eh, it'll pass soon. Hello to everyone, hope you're all doing okay!

--------------------
IBS-A...I can never make up my mind

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Congratulations! How exciting! --nt-- new
      #286793 - 10/17/06 12:44 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Re:Jenny...Frogs,Fish and Bubbles! new
      #286818 - 10/17/06 04:44 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Jenny the nursery is just too cute. Very unique. I would never have thought black for furniture, however, it looks really cool. I had stupid white and wanted to kick myself after we had the second boy. I HAD to have white contemporary. It, of course, was 12 years ago and if I had to do it over it would have been cherry or oak colored. They can use those colors when they get older. What boy wants white?!?!? What were we thinking!!!! Anyway
the nursery does look fun and I'm sure Ollie will LOVE it too!

Did you have a baby shower yet?

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Re: Jenny new
      #286821 - 10/17/06 04:59 PM
jen1013

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: the wabe

Thanks for sharing pictures! It looks like you've got everything ready. The polka dot thing is very cool but I bet that took forever. Are those two copies of "Pat the Bunny" I see on the bookcase?

--------------------
jen

"It's one of the most serious things that can possibly happen to one in a battle -- to get one's head cut off." -- LC

Congrats!!!! new
      #286822 - 10/17/06 05:02 PM
jen1013

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: the wabe

Wow! That's incredible. Hope the ultrasound is okay -- let us know how it goes.

Since it's been so long since your second kid, good excuse for a baby shower.

--------------------
jen

"It's one of the most serious things that can possibly happen to one in a battle -- to get one's head cut off." -- LC

Re:Jenny...Frogs,Fish and Bubbles! new
      #286823 - 10/17/06 05:05 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Thanks! We looked at all the baby furniture and to be honest, black was the only color we liked. Apparently, it's becoming more "in" we were told. We only bought the crib and the changing table like that (they match). The glider and dresser we bought off Craig's list, stripped, and redid ourselves.

We had one small shower that my best friend threw me at the Crayola Factory in Easton, PA. It was just immediate family, my best friend and her husband, and it was fun! Cake and watching crayons being made, how can you go wrong? My friends here are throwing us a shower in a month or so. Both showers are/were literary ones... each guest is supposed to bring their favorite book from when they were a kid. I liked the idea because it's personal to the giver and more meaningful, and we're picky about stuff so we didn't like anywhere enough to register there.

Re: Jenny new
      #286824 - 10/17/06 05:07 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Yeah. There are several duplicates. As I was telling Lisa, my best friend threw me a shower with a literary theme (that's what my friends are doing here too) and people were supposed to bring their favorite kids book. I guess a couple of people have the same favorites. I figure he'll probably eat one copy so a back-up is not a terrible idea.

And yes, the polka dots did take a long, long time. We thought the little ones would be the biggest pains, but it was the big ones! We came up with a good system though, and put in a couple of hours a day for a week or two, and then they were done.

Jen1013 new
      #286825 - 10/17/06 05:15 PM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

No kidding. I have no more baby furniture, no more toys, no more baby clothes, no maternity clothes. Guess I'm going to have to borrow a bunch of stuff. But yeah....a shower is going to be a MUST! But it feels weird to have one for number 3!

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

flipada- congratulations new
      #286865 - 10/18/06 01:52 AM
seggy

Reged: 04/24/06
Loc: North East of England, UK

that's wonderful news!!

Congratulations!!! ... new
      #286869 - 10/18/06 04:19 AM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

Now that is some really good news!

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 673 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 14147

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review