Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Just a quick update!
      #283967 - 09/26/06 08:18 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Hi everyone!

I have been so busy back to work and just dog tired when I get home that I have only popped in from time to time. I went to my doc appointment yesterday and everything is looking good. It looks like I will be induced the week after Thanksgiving which will be my 39th week. She is already 3 lbs and 2 ounce and is head down. Actually her head is waaaaay down in my pelvis! Makes things a bit uncomfortable! We are redoing our kitchen with new linoleum and paint so that's a big project. Plus hubby is going to be drywalling our garage so that we can use it as extra space when we have parties. Mainly Noah's b-day in Jan. and Ava's baptism!!

I am scheduled for an ultrasound next Tuesday on my left breast to make sure that little lump I found is not anything major. The doc said more than likely it is just a cyst or a plugged duct but they want to make sure. I am not overly concerned but if you could say a prayer or keep me in your thoughts I would greatly appreciate it!!

I really wish I had more time to post and check in but I feel like the clock is ticking to get things done. I love ya all and you are always in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Just a quick update! new
      #283971 - 09/26/06 08:22 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I just can't believe how far along you are already!!!! The kitchen sounds like a big project, I hope you are taking a little time for yourself to relax!

I'll be sending you healthy thoughts for your ultrasound next week! I'm sure its nothing major but best to have it checked out!

I'm free any weekend except this Saturday-we are going to the Ren Fen!! Lets hope my feet and hands are better by than, I don't think I could even get my tennis shoes on right now!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#283977 - 09/26/06 09:04 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

WHAT?!?!?!?!? That's not fair . I will most likely deliver on your due date and your delivering on or around mine! That is just not fair ! Where is the bout one? No seriously, I had a dream I had to be induced the week before, which was the day after Thanksgiving because he was big. I think he is actually. I'm feeling feet and elbows and everything. So why are you being induced the week before? My dr won't unless size is an issue and I thought insurances won't cover induction unless there is a medical reason or your overdue.

I hope everything goes well with the u/s next week. I'm sure it's nothing but I'm sure it still makes you a little nervous.

#283978 - 09/26/06 09:10 AM
Angela E.

Michele- Maybe we could plan for the following Sat.?? Could we meet halfway like in Southgate like we did before? Let me know!

Heidi- I have to be induced this time because I am on blood thinners and they don't want me to go into labor on my own while on them. So 12 hours before my induction I will not give myself and injection. Also if I want a chance to have an epidural then I also have to be off of them for at least 12 hours before hand. As far as due dates I have also suspected that I was farther along than first indicated. She is measuring about a week ahead of scheudule! Sorry I know how anxious you must be as well! Maybe you'll go early too!!!

#283984 - 09/26/06 09:29 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

You know I'm just giving you a hard time right? I think this is the first time that going late is bothering me. Maybe because he's bigger? I just don't want to have a 10lb baby, kwim? I forgot about the blood thinner meds. Induction isn't fun but knowing when they are coming is nice, isn't it? Do you know I have never had an epidural? I've always been scared of them. I thought I would last time but the nurse made me scared. When the time came to decide, it was too late. I was finally allowed out of bed and I went from 4 cm to 8 or 9 cm in an hour and by the time the dr. got there it was too late. Her labor wasn't too bad though since I good breaks between contractions. I'm so scared this time though. I'm also scared to be induced because with all 3 girls there heart rates went down. Which of course they won't give you pain meds when that happens. That's why I went natural last time.

#283993 - 09/26/06 09:55 AM
Snowy

Reged: 03/23/05

Good luck with your ultrasound. I'll keep you in my thoughts & prayers.

--------------------
IBS-A, with bloating and gas as my predominant symptoms

#284034 - 09/26/06 01:50 PM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

I'm sure all will be well with the ultrasound. But I will send warm thoughts anyway!

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

Re: Hey Angela! new
      #284070 - 09/26/06 05:50 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Glad to hear your pregnancy is going well!! It's been busy in our household too! In fact it's 8:30pm and we just got home from my 8 year old's baseball game AND if it makes you feel any better the coaches wife is a 5th grade teacher and she was marking papers as she watched her son play! It was too funny! She was like "ok, only 8 more papers to go" and "Oh Dillon(one of her students)where are your decimal points!"

I have to tell ya quick though that my oldest now in 6th grade is killin me! I tell ya, what a difference from 5th grade. He has SOOOOOOOOOOo much homework.

Anyway, take care and try to slow down a bit for yourself. Take a nice hot shower. ( I was gonna say bath but I don't think you are allowed baths when you are preggers are ya? I can't remember. Sheeez and it's only been 8 years!!!)

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

6th grade new
      #284071 - 09/26/06 06:01 PM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

Boy, do I hear ya. My oldest is in 6th, too. He's up, he's down, he's tired, he's hyper, he's got a zit on his nose! My graceful, athletic son is now a klutz! Ohhhh, middle school. It's such a strange time!

And the girls! They're so darned forward!! Sheesh. Guess I wasn't much better.

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

#284119 - 09/27/06 07:05 AM
Angela E.

Of course I know you are kidding Heidi!! I know that you are anxious too! I can't believe how fast time is going with this one. Maybe it's because I have one already!!

Thanks Flipada and Snowy!-nt new
      #284121 - 09/27/06 07:06 AM
Angela E.

Re: Hey Angela! new
      #284122 - 09/27/06 07:10 AM
Angela E.

Lisa-
We are always the dreaded 5th grade teacher because we just start to get them use to homework. Right now I am pulling my hair out because I have about 6 kids who just do not care about turning it in. Of course there is a lot to be said for the home support as well! As far as grading papers it is so time consuming! THat is the one part of teaching I despise! We do alot of grading our own papers in the classroom otherwise I wouldn't have a life!! Plus it helps me to find out right away who needs help on something! Hang in there! These years do get easier. It's just hard to manage things with all the extracurricular that kids are doing nowadays!!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 214 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2338

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review