All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Girl question....
      #282184 - 09/14/06 07:12 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

I know that your breasts can change alot during pregnancy. Has anyone ever found a little nodule in their's? I found one yesterday and it is about the size of a pea. I read that it could be a plugged gland already and I will watch to see if it goes away and if not mention it to my doc on my next appointment. But sheesh it still kind of worries me!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Girl question.... new
      #282238 - 09/14/06 10:57 AM
Ulrika

Reged: 08/20/06
Loc: Uppsala, Sweden

I've never been pregnant so I don't have any first hand experience of how the breasts change, but I have a couple of times felt/found things in my breast that I didn't recognize. I think it's best to have it checked by a doctor. In my case it has been nothing and it's likely nothing bad in your case either, and then you don't have to worry about it.

/Ulrika, IBS-D

#282255 - 09/14/06 11:22 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I really have no idea. I think maybe you should call then doctor and ask them, I'm sure its nothing but why take any chances.

Whats Noah think bout having a new sister? Does he really understand it yet?

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#282261 - 09/14/06 11:47 AM
Angela E.

Thanks! I will talk to the doc next week and find out what he thinks!

#282262 - 09/14/06 11:51 AM
Angela E.

Oh yes! I think he knows something is coming because he talks about her all the time. When we were saying prayers the other night I asked him what we could thank God for and he said "Baby Ava!" I about balled my eyes out it was so touching. I think he thinks she going to come out ready to play with him though because he told me the other day he wants to show her his toys so she can play with them. We will see if he is this nice when she is born!! I have a feeling he will be a bit jealous not being the center of attetion!!

#282263 - 09/14/06 12:08 PM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

It's most likely a milk duct that you are feeling since we are getting so close to delivery, eek. Did you feel it inside or was it on the outside? I just stopped breastfeeding last Dec so I still have a spot on the outside that seems to be a clogged milk duct. It drove me crazy the entire time I nursed her.

I have to tell you that Zoe thinks it's hilarious to blow raspberries on my belly now and then sometimes she kisses me. She has been a real stinker lately though so I never know if she is going to bite me too. This morning she was pulling my hair, slapping my face and pulling my head back for me to lay down. She scares me sometimes.

#282273 - 09/14/06 12:32 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Too cute!! I hope he continues to have such a good attitude towards her!! You've raised a great little boy so I'm sure it will all work out just peachy!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#282312 - 09/14/06 06:08 PM
Angela E.

Actually Heidi it is on the inside. It is in the corner on my left breast (which is my larger one) and it is on the underside left corner towards my sternum. I really am thinking it is a plugged duct already too. I'll just watch it and report it to my doc in a week or so at my next appointment. How are you feeling? I am starting not to sleep so well. Continuing my chiropractic appointments and massage therapy every 2 weeks has been great. I just had a massage today and it was heaven! My tailbone has been hurting so bad lately and this has been a great relief.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 677 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1444

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review