All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
38 weeks--big and puffy!
      #280223 - 08/28/06 08:56 PM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

Here is a picture of me with only 2 weeks left!! I had a doctor's appointment today--no internal exam since I haven't had any contractions or labor signs. I will have an internal next Tuesday though. I can't believe it's coming so soon. I will be really glad to be done with all the swelling in my hands, feet and face! And to be able to bend at the waist will be a dream......

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: 38 weeks--big and puffy! new
      #280225 - 08/28/06 09:31 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

Okay, I think I'm that "puffy" NOW, and I'm not pregnant!

You still look adorable! I can't wait for Baby X to get here!

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

#280235 - 08/29/06 05:37 AM
Ulrika

Reged: 08/20/06
Loc: Uppsala, Sweden

Wow! I must admit I'm slightly jealous. I'm still trying to figure out this whole thing with loperamide and pregnancy plus I need to talk to an OB/GYN about my other problems as I have had a paralysis as a kid and still have nerve damage and weakened muscles from that, AND we need to figure out when/where to get married before we can even start trying to get pregnant.

It's kind of fun, sometimes you see people you haven't seen for a while and all of a sudden they're really, really pregnant. It's like instant pregnancy. Sometimes I wish it could be like that for real. Like it took a month or so instead of 40 weeks. Then it would be much easier to stay off medicine et.c. But I keep hoping for a good pregnancy so that I can enjoy it. And hopefully that my IBS will get better rather than worse.

Good luck with everything! Hope these last couple of weeks will be really wonderful and that everything goes well with the delivery.

/Ulrika, IBS-D

#280238 - 08/29/06 06:20 AM
Snowy

Reged: 03/23/05

Ginger you look amazing- and all belly (baby)! How cute! What an exciting time! Good luck!

--------------------
IBS-A, with bloating and gas as my predominant symptoms

#280256 - 08/29/06 07:57 AM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Wow Ginger... you're so close to meeting your baby! That's so great! I will be thinking happy easy delivery thoughts for you...

#280260 - 08/29/06 08:37 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I think you look great! I can't believe you only have two weeks left! You mus be so nervous, excited and scared all at the same time!! Can't wait until you can post baby pictures!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: Yep, you look ready! new
      #280318 - 08/29/06 05:10 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

The last few days are the worst! It will be all over real soon and you will look at your belly after you pop that baby out and go "wow"! I remember like two days after I had my first one, getting on the hospital scale outside my room and weighing myself. It's amazing how much you lose in one day.
Here's praying you go any day now so that you can finally see your feet again! Good luck Ginger!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

So funny... new
      #280334 - 08/29/06 08:46 PM
epa_ginger

I have been thinking how I can't wait to weigh myself---AFTER the baby is born! And I'm kind of looking forward to shopping again. I was going through withdrawl so I bought myself a purse.

--------------------

Re: So funny... new
      #280336 - 08/30/06 03:41 AM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

You look lovely! Should have seen ME pregnant! Now that was PUFFY!! I'll keep you in my thoughts and I'll be hoping for you that all goes smoothly....and quickly! It's so exciting.

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

You deserve a new purse.... new
      #280341 - 08/30/06 06:31 AM
Snowy

Reged: 03/23/05

and maybe some shoes and a wallet! Just remind your husband of that after labor! However I'm sure that a lot of the shopping that you are going to want to do will be for the little one. I love shopping for my nephew!

--------------------
IBS-A, with bloating and gas as my predominant symptoms

You look great! new
      #280384 - 08/30/06 10:16 AM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

Can't wait to hear the big news!!!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Wow! new
      #280402 - 08/30/06 11:38 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Wow, you look great! I can't believe how small the rest of your body is and then your tummy!
You must be getting so excited, I can't believe you'll have your baby soon! I can remember when you announced your pregnancy and it really doesn't feel like 9 months ago!

Can't wait to see baby pictures, take it easy and enjoy getting ready for mommy-time!

Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

#280436 - 08/30/06 03:26 PM
countrygirl

Reged: 04/29/04
Loc: Wisconsin, USA

I think you look great!!!! Do you know the baby's sex already? By looking at your pic and how you are carrying the baby, i am going to guess it's a .............GIRL!!! and around 8lbs.Keep us posted!!Best of luck to you.

Ha ha... new
      #280464 - 08/30/06 07:55 PM
epa_ginger

Nope, we don't know the sex---some people say girl, some say boy. It's going to be a total surprise because I don't have any strong feelings either way. But we'll be totally estatic with either! And you're probably right with 8lbs---I was 8lbs 10 oz when I was born, my husband was about 8lbs!

--------------------

#280481 - 08/31/06 08:40 AM
jen1013

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: the wabe

Wow, I can't believe you're due so soon. It seemed like just yesterday that you weren't even trying yet. Ugghhh, I am so jealous!!

You look fabulous -- can't wait to see pics when the baby arrives.

--------------------
jen

"It's one of the most serious things that can possibly happen to one in a battle -- to get one's head cut off." -- LC

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 326 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3185

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review