All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
I feel OK!!!!!
      #278908 - 08/18/06 08:51 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I hate to say it out loud but today I feel relatively good!!!!!! Will left to go visit family yesterday so I went to bed early and the boys woke me up early so I did my hair cute, put on make-up and found some old pants in my closet that used to be way too small that make my butt look good!

I don't know if it was the double dose of humira on Wednesday or what but I only have minimal swelling in my fingers and only mild joint pain. I haven't poo'd at all today-compared to about a zillion times yesterday! I don't have a headache-I still get dizzy if I bend over too fast but otherwise, I feel ok!!!!!!! I have some energy and some color to my face.

Will won't be home until Sunday. We have a busy day in the office today but I rented a couple of movies to watch tonight and I'm hoping to wash curtains and clean my house tomorrow! I also have lost so much weight that I need to go through my closet and pull on my smaller sizes, one good side effect of being sick! Not exactly fun stuff but its long over due and I always feel better when my house is clean!

I figured since I've been gripping about how crappy I've felt lately, I'd share that I'm having a good day and hopefully a good, productive weekend!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I feel OK!!!!! new
      #278909 - 08/18/06 08:58 AM
MCV

Reged: 01/04/05
Loc: Manchester, NH

This is wonderful news - I'm glad you're feeling better today. Here's hoping for many more days like today!

--------------------
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
Michelle
IBS-A, pain predominant

#278910 - 08/18/06 09:04 AM
JennyS

Reged: 05/26/06

I don't really know you, but I'm really glad you are
feeling Okay today! Always a good thing for a Friday.

Have a great day!
Jenny

#278913 - 08/18/06 09:13 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling well today!! I hope that this medicine is going to help and that you get your D under control. How great to be pulling out clothes that are smaller to wear. That must have felt great!!! Your happiness just came through in this post and I am SOOO happy you feel so good. Love ya!!!

#278917 - 08/18/06 09:33 AM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

Yay Michele! I hope you continue feeling good and have a fantastic weekend!

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

#278918 - 08/18/06 09:37 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi Michele!

I just wanted to say, I was soooo glad to see the subject of your post! I haven't been able to post much lately with the move and everything, but I have been reading up and sometimes I cannot *believe* how much stuff you have to go through with all the different doctors and everything.
I am so glad to hear that today you are feeling better - for whatever reason!
And woo hoo on the skinny pants - I know it's not great to lost weight because you are sick, but fitting into your old skinny pants is such a great feeling!
Be careful not to try and take too much on today 'cause you are feeling better and overdo it so you don't feel so good tomorrow - hopefully this feeling better will last a while!

Keep us updated, have a great weekend!
Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Re: Thanks girls! new
      #278920 - 08/18/06 09:44 AM
michele

Yes, skinny pants always make a girl feel better! Vanity, what an awful thing! I needed to lose the weight and still need to lose more but I was in size 20 after I lost the twins and I have on a size 12 from the limited today!!! Not exactly skinny but after a 20, it sure feels good! I'd love to get down to an 8!

Like Steph said, I need to remember I'm not superwoman and over do it but I just can't believe the difference in how I feel. I actually WANTED to get out of bed this morning and can't wait to clean my house tomorrow. Ok, the excited about cleaning house thing is a bit odd but whatever!!

--------------------

AHA .... new
      #278922 - 08/18/06 09:47 AM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

I got it ... you're allergic to Will.
Just kidding. Glad to hear you feel more human today. I hope it keeps up.
Size 20 ? I wish I could fit in a 20 again.

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

Re: LOL new
      #278926 - 08/18/06 09:52 AM
michele

Allergic to Will, thats funny! He did call me this am and I told him I was feeling pretty good and he said "that figures!"

--------------------

That's fantastic! *nt new
      #278934 - 08/18/06 10:22 AM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 51 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 22067

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review