All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Remember me??
      #278518 - 08/16/06 08:15 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Hi guys! I have some free time right now - yes, FREE TIME! Unheard of these days. It's good to see everyone is doing well. I just read a bunch of posts -- way too many to reply to, but just know that I'm catching up on ya'll as we speak!

Life over here is busy. Grant is a handfull. He's been crawling now for about 6 weeks, standing up everywhere, etc. He gets into everything and bumps his head about 2348923 times a day. He said mama a few days ago, but I dont know if he really meant it.
Justin's been working down near our old house (2.5 hours away), so he's only been home on the weekends....which is hard. But this is his LAST week! YAY! Starts a new job Monday, and this weekend we're going to relax at my parent's lakehouse in WI. Can't wait.

We're trying to get pregnant again, since it took 1.5 years with Grant. We've been trying for 3 months now, no luck yet, but that's ok. I'm still nursing, and don't have a period, so I don't know if that is affecting it at all or not.

Well, of course - here's some new pics of Grant. He's starting to look more like me, finally. I used to never hear that, and now people say he has my eyes and looks like me when he smiles.

I can't believe how fast he's growing....doesn't it seem like yesterday that I told ya'll I was pregnant!?!?!

Well take care, I'm glad I could check in....although I notice a bunch of new names, so a lot of you probably don't know me....

Love and hugs!!

My favorite one, on the swing at the park..

--------------------
~Cara~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Remember me?? new
      #278529 - 08/16/06 08:31 AM
Snowy

Reged: 03/23/05

Oh my gosh, he's adorable. Good luck trying to get pregnant!

--------------------
IBS-A, with bloating and gas as my predominant symptoms

Hi Cara! new
      #278534 - 08/16/06 08:54 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Nice to see you around again! I'm glad you're doing so well! Don't be a stranger!

~nelly~

#278539 - 08/16/06 09:22 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Hi girlie!!! Grant is soooo adorable! I am glad that things are going well and wow another one already!!! That's great! I hope the babymaking goes well! I am 6 months along now and things are going well. She kicks me like a soccer champ but I love the feeling!! Good to see you again!

#278550 - 08/16/06 10:37 AM
Cara4503

Hey! I can't believe you're getting so close to delivering! Yay! How exciting. I can't wait to hear about it.
And yeah - I'm nuts for wanting another baby right away...especially cuz Grant is hardly sleeping through the night yet....I'm still up at least 2 times a night with him. But if it takes another 1.5 years to get pregnant, I'm ok. And if not - well, we'll deal with it, and hopefully they'll be good friends! I just really really really don't want to be so sick again, I don't know how I'd do it with Grant running around.
Well....we'll see what happens!

--------------------
~Cara~

Hi Nelly!! :) Thanks!! -nt- new
      #278551 - 08/16/06 10:38 AM
Cara4503

--------------------
~Cara~

Thanks Snowy! :) -nt- new
      #278552 - 08/16/06 10:38 AM
Cara4503

--------------------
~Cara~

#278577 - 08/16/06 12:52 PM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

Congrats on everything and good luck trying for baby #2. I'm due Sept 12, I Can't believe i Have less than 4 weeks left. I feel huge and I'm swollen, but I'm also really nervous. But my pregnancy has been pretty easy, I'm lucky. My last day at the office is next Thursday and then I don't come back until January, and it will be part time. I'm so ready for that!
I'm thinking I will want to try again relatively soon too. We were lucky that it only took 2 months, but you never know. Plus I'd kind of like our kids to be close in age, at least the first two. But..let me have the first baby and then I'll decide I guess!

--------------------

#278578 - 08/16/06 12:55 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Hey Girlfriend!! Where have you been hiding????? Nice to hear from you! Can I just say OMG what a cutie pie!!!!!!!! You look fabulous as well, love the hair! Don't be a stranger!! My email is still the same!!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#278580 - 08/16/06 01:22 PM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

He is so cute. How old is he now? I can't believe I'm going to be getting one of those boys lol. We were kinding of taking a chance at getting pregnant when Zoe was 11 months old, right around when af showed up but it was irregular for 5 months. I think I had a miscarriage in Feb and then March, when we weren't lol, it happened. I don't think we could have before then even if we were really trying. You are probably not ovulating but you could at any point. My friend has 2 little suprises because when her first and then again when her 2nd daughter were 10 months old she ovulated. Both times she didn't know she was pregnant until she was 2 months along. Talk about short pregnancies. Plus she goes about a week early. I hope that made sense. Have fun trying though.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 103 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7535

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review