All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Ok I am not looking forward to flying in a couple of weeks!
      #277885 - 08/10/06 10:30 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

I am already not excited about this trip over Labor Day weekend for a family wedding. #1 I will be 6 months pregnant and even though the doc assured me it was fine I am still nervous. #2 I will be away from Noah for 3 nights and not a close drive if I was needed in an emergency and #3 now this whole thing with the new terroist plot in England. I had planned on only taking a carry on bag for the two days I'll be gone but I am not sure now if we will be able too. Plus I'll have to take my shots which are prepackaged on the plane with me. I hope they don't give me grief about that. I am just feeling so emotional about the whole thing and I know it's stupid. I am not usually so worked up over things like this. Help! I just feel freaked out!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Ok I am not looking forward to flying in a couple of weeks! new
      #277896 - 08/10/06 11:33 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

I would be nervous too. I'm sorry. We just found out that in 9 days we are leaving on our first major family vacation and ever since it was set up I have been freaking out too. Why does that always happen? We won't be flying. I think that would be more stressful then our 9+ hr drive we have to look forward to lol. Hopefully everything will calm down by then. Are you going by yourself? My cousin is getting married the following week but we can't go.

#277900 - 08/10/06 11:39 AM
Angela E.

No. My hubby, inlaws and hubby's grandma are all going together. Needless to say that is another added stress because my in-laws can get on my nerves and grandma is not a real sweet woman. So if I make it through this it will be a miracle!!

#277996 - 08/11/06 09:02 AM
seggy

Reged: 04/24/06
Loc: North East of England, UK

hi
well I hope you both have a fantastic trip I'm sure you will. Just know that God is with you and He will take care of you.... if you should feel nervous during the trip think of all your ibs friends back here and take comfort from the fact that some great people on here have achieved great things too, just think of when you'll be back on here telling about what a success your trip was
and if things do happen to get hard just remember what you have been through in your life and how you got through other things- I find that helps me when I'm nervous to think about other times I've gone through stuff.
and thanks for the tip on icing Angela I think I'll have to make the cake to eat before the party- you know just to make sure it's safe heheheee
Godbless
xxx

#277999 - 08/11/06 09:23 AM
Angela E.

Ahh thanks Seggy! What nice things to say. I know that things will be ok. If anything things are probably safer now that we had this scare. Security should be tighter. I am just bummed that I will now have to check in luggage. We were planning to just take carry-ons. But that's not going to work!

You will really like that icing! It is the best tasting. Especially if you love chocolate!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1364 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 938

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review