http://www.myspace.com/jo_elsmere

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Here, there and everywhere! new
      #276960 - 08/03/06 01:04 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Hi Jo, thanks for the SOS!

Things have been so so sooo busy- left my old job July 19th, started my new one on 24th which involved moving back in with my parents. Have very little alone time at home as my 2 sisters and 2 of my brothers were there all week so it was chat chat chat, plus had a family function one evening and was organising Mam & the kids for their US trip.

Then I was off Friday and came back to Dublin, flew to Rome on Saturday and spent a melty weekend (about 38 degrees, I was DISGUSTINGLY sweaty, rivers running down me, tshirt drenched as we saw the sights. Then had wedding outside Rome on Tuesday, it was amazing, the setting, the food, the atmosphere, it was just really really stylish, loved it. Then back to Rome last night and out til 3am and up at 7 to catch flight home.

My friend was home from abroad and I haven't seen her since she got her pregnant bump so P dropped me in a taxi to the city centre on the way home from the airport and I met her for lunch. Got back here about 4pm and P had discovered the electricity went on Tuesday so everything in the fridge and freezer had melted and there were some interesting species growing in there. It was straight off Kim & Aggie, and the stink...eughh. We spent about two hours cleaning it and antibac-ing everything and my hands are like prunes now.

We have a bank holiday weekend here this weekend so we are car-shopping tomorrow I think and then taking it easy.

How's Borders?
who else has news for me?

Ginger, Angela, Heidi, Jenny- how are the pregnant girles doing?
Nelly- has your puter been reinstated by bad BF?
Michele- how's your health? And how are Harley and Oliver getting along?
Blondie- I got your email, thanks honey, will respond later tonight
AmandaPanda and AmandaM- hope you got over the bar exams ok
Shannon/Coookie - how are you doing?
Anyone heard from Nat?
Shell/Shane- how is the bionic man?
Stephie- how are things in Canada?
Lyndsey-how's the baby doing?
Everyone else tell me your news, I'll never catch up on all the posts!

--------------------
S.

Re: Hey stranger! new
      #276961 - 08/03/06 01:11 PM
Blondie13

Reged: 02/28/06
Loc: Sheffield, England

Currently sat here with a brown hair dye on - eeek - so I'll keep it short so I don't leave it on too long!!

Just on Nat, she's moved house, so lost her broadband. They're just about getting sorted though, but she's been here there and everywhere even just getting settled in and sorted. She's spent a bit at her parents too, mainly while the Open was on I think. She texts and asks for gossip and updates, and I do the best I can!

Once she's got her broadband she'll be back with bells on, misses everyone and being on here like crazy.

Great to hear from you anyway, your break sounds like a blast! I've been right with you on the sweating, it got up to 37 degrees here last week, highest it's ever been, and I literally was sweating even with just a bikini on in the house... Pale English 'roses' and extreme heat just don't mix... Oh, and neither does IBS and extreme guess I'm learning!

Ah well, much cooler now, and back in control so all's well , good to see you back

--------------------
http://ibsblondie13.blogspot.com/

I'm doing good! (And big!) new
      #276963 - 08/03/06 01:14 PM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

I'm going to post new pics this weekend, man am I getting big! My back hurts when I walk any distance now, but otherwise I'm doing good. Glad that it's not 97 degrees F here anymore, and hoping it doesn't get that hot again anytime soon. I can't believe I have less than 6 weeks left!! And only three more weeks in the office which is the best part.
So what did you see in Rome? Did you have a good time there?

--------------------

Re: Here, there and everywhere! new
      #276966 - 08/03/06 01:33 PM
pinkprincess

Reged: 08/17/05
Loc: Manchester, u.k

Blondie: brown? I did that once...u will have to change your name!!!

Sinead: Borders, well its no more. basically the guy who was leaving is no longer leaving so I no longer have the job. I was fuming but calmed down now and got another job. It is in another opticians so i know all about optics but its 3 days a week which might be too much when i am back at uni in my final year I start on 16th. Have work experience at a magazine all next week and my first hypno sesion on 15th. So thats about it...

sounds like you`ve had a mad/hetic but fun time. glad ur back.

Jo xx

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/jo_elsmere

Re: Hey stranger! new
      #276970 - 08/03/06 01:41 PM
cailin

Hey Caro
POST PICS of the new hair! Must text Nat to say hi...bad Sinead for being bad friend, but honestly have been up the walls,you know me !

Email you later or maybe tomorrow.

S

--------------------
S.

Re: I'm doing good! (And big!) new
      #276972 - 08/03/06 01:46 PM
cailin

Great, looking forward to the pics. I met my friend today and she is 14 weeks and just starting to show, she has one of those gizmos that lets you wear your own clothes with the button open for a while.

Three more weeks at work sounds great. How long are you going on maternity leave for?

Rome was lovely, just too hot. We saw- Trevi Fountain, Vatican, Sistine Chapel, Colosseum, Victor Emmauelle monument, Pantheon, Campo Fiorio, Piazza Navona- pretty much everything except the Spanish steps which we forgot about!

--------------------
S.

#276977 - 08/03/06 02:05 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Wow, you have been busy! Glad to hear all is well!

Harley and Oliver are inseparable!! I just posted pictures of the little guys! Oliver can be a little hyper! He does what we call the Mexican Jumping Bean dance!! He will does this forever and Hrley will sit and watch then all the sudden tackle him and hold him down as if to say ENOUGH you are making me dizzy!!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#276986 - 08/03/06 02:20 PM
cailin

Hi Michele,
I read the post about your drugs issues (that sounds weird but you know what I mean) I had nothing to add though as I am clueless. Hope you are doing OK. I posted re your dogs too, they really are too cute, I am totally in love with Oliver, Harley looks evil I think

--------------------
S.

Re: where`s calin/sinead? -nt new
      #276988 - 08/03/06 02:24 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Hi Sinead! I am doing well. I too have popped and will post pics in a week or so. We are having a girl and naming her Ava Marie. We just got back from a vacation at the lake. It was great. Now I have to focus my energy on getting my classroom unpacked and ready for the new school year which starts in 4 weeks!

Hi Angela. new
      #276999 - 08/03/06 02:53 PM
cailin

..cute name...one of my schoolfriends just had a girl and called her Eva Marie..she will be just Eva normally though. Will your little girl be Ava or Ava Marie normally? The two names go so well together. Does Noah understand what is going on with the baby coming etc?

--------------------
S.

Re: Hi Angela. new
      #277031 - 08/03/06 06:08 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

It will be just Ava. My great grandma's name was Marie and both my mom and I have that as our middle names so I wanted to keep it going. Noah knows mommy has a baby in her tummy. He asks to see her and I will lift up my shirt and he says "Ah" and then pats it or kisses my belly. I have a picture of him kissing my belly and it is the sweetest thing. He asks when she is coming and I tell him right before Santa Claus comes. He seems excited but I am sure when she is here and I am occupied with her there will be some jealousy!!

Re: Hi Angela. new
      #277062 - 08/04/06 05:50 AM
cailin

awww he sounds sooo cute!

--------------------
S.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 718 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2298

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review