All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Feel like im losing my fricken mind!!!
      #275800 - 07/26/06 08:44 PM
countrygirl

Reged: 04/29/04
Loc: Wisconsin, USA

I just got my monthly "friend" on Sunday and still having all those lovely symptoms that go with that,plus an increase in diahrea with whatever i eat. I'm definitely stressed.This weekend is my BIL's wedding. I have all of my dh's family arriving from out of state to stay here at my house. I hate having a house full of people it sets my anxiety/stress levels thru the roof!!! I'm highly emotional from PMS this month and the extra stress of all this wedding crap. This is the wedding where they booted my daughter out of the wedding party because the bride "forgot" to tell me she chose someone else.......so i told her to go find another place to have her gift opening,because it wasn't going to be here. Now i feel like i have created a big rift between my husband and his brother,because he hasn't spoken to us in a month....im dreading this wedding. I fear the bride will become highly intoxicated and get in my face at the reception and cause a scene.I've been so stressed i called my doctor to have my Librax prescriptioned refilled,i haven't refilled this prescription in 2 years,but felt i really needed it for this weekend.UGH, took one dose today and i swear it made the intestinal cramping worse and made me feel really doped up! Dh has to work long hours tomorrow so im stuck cleaning the house by myself,still not feeling well and i'm soooooo emotional right now!Please say a little prayer for me that i get thru all this crap this weekend!!!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Feel like im losing my fricken mind!!! new
      #275812 - 07/27/06 03:55 AM
pinkprincess

Reged: 08/17/05
Loc: Manchester, u.k

bless you, I know how your feeling right now.As for your husband and ur brother not talking much that is not your fault its the wife to be who "sacked" your daughter. sending you big,big hugs. I hope things go well for you. Try to think positive. Your in my thoughts.
jo x

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/jo_elsmere

#275842 - 07/27/06 08:42 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Big hugs sweetie. This is a very stressful situation and being hormonal certainly doesn't help matters! First of all, please do not feel guilty or whatever for your brothers husband not talking to him. What they did to your daughter was just wrong and if they can't see that, its not your problem. Talk to your hubby and let him know how you feel and I'm sure he will agree.

Please try not to stress about what MIGHT happen at the wedding. You can not control other peoples actions and if she does "get in your face" simply walk away. I know thats easier said than done but what else can you do?

Hand in there, the weekend will be over before you know it! hugs and love

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#275972 - 07/27/06 07:50 PM
caroll56

Reged: 04/01/06

You have my sympathy. I swear I'm reading about myself. When I was your age I used to get like that, but in all honesty, you can only do so much. Don't stress over the clng of house. I know that when you don't feel good it's the last thing you need to worry about. Do what you can?
If you can find a quiet moment, try to read Heather's IBS advice. You are not alone. I've recently stopped drinking coffee, because of bad IBS symptoms. I listened to Heahter and increased the peppermint tea. It has given me great results. I've altered my diet and the worse of my symptoms are quiet now. I was taking Levbid an antispasmodic for the D issues which can feel Painful,make you irritable and certainly heightened ones stress level. I only wish I had this information when I was younger. You are worrying too much about BS. Everything will be fine. If you are feeling lousy on that med he prescribed then call the doc back and let them know. Stay away from stimulants when you are like this. You're body is reacting to what's going on inside. People care.....

#276143 - 07/28/06 02:55 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

HUGS! Do the best you can do and then don't sweat it. I often will work for 5 - 15 minutes at a time and then have a rest. Do that if you can. Then, do only what you HAVE to do in terms of cleaning.
And if the bride gets drunk and in your face, it's HER who will look bad - not you! Be calm, cool, collected and quiet. The less said the better. Put on a smile for your husband's sake and then just do the best you can.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 565 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1040

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review