All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Missing people..
      #273903 - 07/13/06 03:02 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Just realised that I haven't seen any posts from Michelle (ecmmbm) or Rachel (nomorepooch)...are they on holiday or have they left does anyone know? I miss their advice and wise words, they both were great for it.

Thanks

--------------------
S.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Missing people.. new
      #273906 - 07/13/06 03:45 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

I was wondering that too.. I know they'd enjoy the american idol pics!

--------------------

#273908 - 07/13/06 03:49 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Just realised that I haven't seen any posts from Michelle (ecmmbm) or Rachel (nomorepooch)...are they on holiday or have they left does anyone know? I miss their advice and wise words, they both were great for it.

Thanks

I emailed Michelle with a MIA note.... but I think that Rachel left when a few others did the first part of June, I'm not 100% sure, but pretty sure.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Oh yea... new
      #273909 - 07/13/06 03:53 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

I had been wondering why it seemed a little strange around here...I knew a lot of people had gone missing...I miss tina and tommy lots...they were always on here...I think this time of year seems to be a bit quieter with people on hols and thing...come back people...we miss you!!

--------------------
Natalie

#274043 - 07/14/06 11:35 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I just talked to Rachel today via email, I'll let her know you are asking about her!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Hi guys new
      #274049 - 07/14/06 11:58 AM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

Thanks for the email, Shell. Truly I don't have any "reason" for not being around like others may have, I honestly just have had my focus on other things. Plain and simple! You guys are great - keep supporting each other. I have no idea what the future will bring so I wouldn't write me off just yet.

ps - love the Elliott pics!

Thanks, though, hugs to all!

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

Re: Hi guys new
      #274051 - 07/14/06 12:01 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Thanks for the email, Shell. Truly I don't have any "reason" for not being around like others may have, I honestly just have had my focus on other things. Plain and simple! You guys are great - keep supporting each other. I have no idea what the future will bring so I wouldn't write me off just yet.

ps - love the Elliott pics!

Thanks, though, hugs to all!

No way are we writting you off girl!! Hope all is well with you...enjoy your summer with the family.... (they are all so cute by the way).... {{hugs}}

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Hi, Michelle! new
      #274069 - 07/14/06 02:06 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

I hope you are having a great summer! I kept thinking maybe I'd get up your way to see you, but I don't guess it's gonna happen anytime soon. Maybe after I recup from my foot surgery, I can come see you. I'd love to see your new house----and I'd love to show you mine, if you and the kids want to venture to the south part of town.

Re: Posting for Rachel!! new
      #274325 - 07/17/06 07:48 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Rachel emailed me and asked me to post this for her!!

Hi! Thank you for asking about me…I have been super busy this summer having the kids at home and starting a small business and then trying to remember that I have a real job too! For some reason my log-in keeps getting the boot so this last time, I just never bothered to sign back in because I really don't have the time to be on the boards like I used to! We are headed out on a road trip next week, out of town again the week after, then my daughter has band camp, a big birthday bash since she is turning 13!...son has football camp and the school starts. I get overwhelmed just thinking about it! Thanks again for asking about me…it's nice to "feel the love"! I miss you…and pray all is well! With love…poochibelly…aka no more pooch…aka Rachel.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Thanks girls! new
      #274357 - 07/17/06 11:51 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Great to hear from both Michelle and Rachel, thanks Shell and Michele for finding them. I think everyone who has kids is superbusy during the school holidays and I do think that if you are well you tend to check in here less. I know I did.

--------------------
S.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 219 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1644

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review