All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Are there any american idol fanatics left on these boards?!?
      #272979 - 07/07/06 03:47 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

guess what!! I'm leaving to go to the concert tomorrow in connecticut (the concert is on sunday night)!!

I'm meeting up with my bestfriend from the 8th grade (who I haven't seen in a few years). We're staying in a hotel near hartford for two nights and fully intend to go all out in our elliott gear (well at least I am.. she's a chris lover).

I made two shirts for the concert.. and i'll definitly be posting pictures as soon as I return. I'm actually working for elliott's offical website to report on the concert, so i'm in charge of taking tons of pics, talking to the media, and stalking his tour bus in hopes of a pic, glimpse, or meeting. I doubt i'll be that lucky but cross your fingers for me!!

I'm looking forward to it.. as you can see Elliott is still my main man. I've heard good things about the concert and i'm looking forward to cheering elliott on, and will resist my urges to yell boo whenever taylor sings

oooh and some idol gossip.. this is the third night of the tour and Katharine hasn't sang at any of the shows (bronchial condition so they say).. her merchandise hasn't been on sale either at any of the locations (haha yes, I learned this from elliott's website). scandalous. I'm praying that elliott is healthy and in full effect sunday night because basically, that is the only reason i'm going to this crazy concert.

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

OH YES...AND FANTASTIC... new
      #272981 - 07/07/06 03:53 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Have a FABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBULOUS time....I KNOW you will...and am expecting as many pics(if you can get that close) of everything......soooooooooooooo jealous....you're soooooooooooo lucky.............wahoo............send them some cheers from me!!

--------------------
Natalie

Re: Are there any american idol fanatics left on these boards?!? new
      #272983 - 07/07/06 03:56 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Yeah... I guess....(not Taylor).... those stupid commercials of him singing for Ford really bug me!! LOL

Have a BLAST... can't wait to see pics.... drool on Chris for me if ya get a chance!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

hahahahaha.. new
      #272993 - 07/07/06 05:22 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

I will! if we get chris or elliott alone we will most certainly jump them, drool, and then send our love from shell and nat!

Also.. the big idol surprise is that chris and elliott are singing a rock duet together.. that will be heavenly for sure!

--------------------

Re: OH YES...AND FANTASTIC... new
      #272994 - 07/07/06 05:25 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

well unfortunately.. i'm not sure how close our seats are!! I know that they are not on the floor, but hopefully they are close enough to get a good view. Floor seats were 80 bucks, and then there we tickets for 48 and 38 bucks. We got the 48 dollar tix so hopefully thats close enough to catch a few glimpses..

don't worry.. a full report will be here whether you like it or not. I gotta do it for elliott's website anyways.. so I'll have lots to share!

--------------------

I haven't told you this... new
      #272996 - 07/07/06 06:07 PM

Unregistered

okay maybe I have But I'm way excited for you to see E-man in "full effect" on Sunday . Being an ENN reporter is really a well respected job - step aside Katie Couric. This is a serious news day. I am wondering why you need 2 shirts though since I don't think that Chris-loving friend of yours is planning on wearing it. My only thought is that you're bringing a back-up in case you get so crazy and rip the first shirt off in a noble and dare I say praiseworthy attempt to win Elliot's love. Hey if that doesn't work, remember our game plan for the bus.

I'm loving this scandal with Kat too. Well whatever, who's really going to see her anyways... And no one will judge you if you boo Taylor. And probably not even if you make a little fun of the way he "dances".

Well I guess I should wrap this up before I start offending the non-Elliot enthusiasts... I cannot WAIT to hear about the concert after you go. And I'm wishing you sweet Elliot dreams tonight (again )

Re: I haven't told you this... new
      #273028 - 07/07/06 08:47 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

hmmm "full effect" ehh Britt...

Anyways.. you inspired me to also add an elliott picture to my signature.. Hey! I gotta get in the spirit!

To answer some of your questions.. I am also very excited for this prized and pivitol role as an ENN reporter. Rumor has it Katie Couric is actually shakin in her boots.

As for the two shirts.. the Chris loving friend will not be wearing it.. however, one looks a little more professional, while the other is the tank (the pic I sent you) that says "I'm here to ride the E-Train!" If I actually get on the news or anything, I'll put on the classier version of the tshirt.. Although, desperate times call for desperate measures the ripping of my shirt may be in order.

Lastly.. the bus plan.. its still in full "effect" as well. Lets hope at least some of this works out.. I mean you know what they say....

--------------------

Re: I haven't told you this... new
      #273031 - 07/07/06 09:46 PM

Unregistered

Oh my god...I will never get over the "full effect" thing...haha.

ANYWAYS I'm loving your Elliot spirit as displayed in your signature pic. Way to go!

Thanks for clearing up the shirt issue. And here I thought you were just being prepared for the inevitable (which of course is ripping your shirt off for Elliot). At least you're open to that idea in the event...

I am really going to have a hard time waiting to hear from you about how it all goes. And I will HAVE to see some pictures too...to get the "full effect" of course. (seriously that isn't going to get old yet).

Okay I'm off to bed - gotta see if your hot Elliot dreams are contagious

By the way ash...LOVIN your new pic...and LOVIN the signature!! n/t new
      #273041 - 07/08/06 12:05 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

--------------------
Natalie

thanks.. whatever happened to your pic? -nt- new
      #273058 - 07/08/06 07:20 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1014 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8959

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review