All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Another belly picture! new
      #271935 - 06/30/06 07:53 PM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

Do you see a foot sticking out? Probably not, but I was feeling it!

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Wow.. new
      #271952 - 07/01/06 12:46 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

you are getting so big...its amazing...I remember when you first posted about your pregnancy....and now the birth is getting sooner and sooner! Was just talking to someone in work the otherday and she was saying when she was pregnant she HATED the feeling of the foot moving around in her and that is made her physically sick...oh dear.....hope you're okay...I can imagine its a weird sensation!

Oh and you look GREAT by the way!!

--------------------
Natalie

Wow, you look great! You must be so excited! -nt- new
      #271957 - 07/01/06 01:26 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Re: Another belly picture! new
      #271965 - 07/01/06 05:08 AM

Unregistered

Aww you look cute! I was just wondering about you yesterday since it seems like it has been awhile since we've heard from you. Everything else is going well???

#271975 - 07/01/06 07:14 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

You look great! I need to post a pic just haven't had the time to do so. Right now I am taking care of Noah and his boo boo. Let me tell you it has not been fun since the numbing stuff wore off. Thank god hubby has been home to help. I think you are having a boy. You are carrying all out front like I did. But then again they say that doesn't mean anything! Wait until you feel that foot in your ribcage at night when he/she decides to soccer kick you! That is a wakeup call!!!

awww lookin good!! are you growing your hair out? -nt- new
      #271976 - 07/01/06 07:27 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

--------------------

#271987 - 07/01/06 08:13 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

You look GREAT... glowing even... this is so different from the first baby lump you posted!! Can't wait to see your bundle of joy!!

SHANE (from over my shoulder): "Oh, Ginger really prego!"

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Yeah, and it's growing like a WEED! I just got it trimmed three weeks ago!!--nt new
      #271988 - 07/01/06 08:21 AM
epa_ginger

--------------------

#271991 - 07/01/06 08:34 AM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

So cute Ginger!!!! I remember my belly looking just like that! Soon you will be getting rounder all over!!! Don't worry though, you seem like you have that type of body that will recover easily!
I love your shirt too! They have such cute clothes for maternity now. Stylish ones. When I was pregnant which was only 8 years ago, you would NEVER wear anything tight. Now that seems to be the trend to wear it all tight. I think it looks adorable. Why not show it off?!?!?
Hope your feeling good these days too!
Take care!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

You have your hands full.... new
      #271992 - 07/01/06 09:04 AM
epa_ginger

that's for sure. But I can't wait to see a picture! I think I may have felt a rib kick once or twice but so far it's not too bad.

--------------------

Everything is great! new
      #271993 - 07/01/06 09:04 AM
epa_ginger

My husband just left with our dog until Monday...so I've got the place to myself to clean and get ready (fun, huh?), and I'm spending time with family and friends also. Should be very relaxing.

--------------------

aww.. new
      #271994 - 07/01/06 09:05 AM
epa_ginger

that's too bad your friend doesn't enjoy the feeling. I LOVE it!! My favorite thing to do is sit and watch tv, or sit at work totally bored (ha ha) and just feel the baby move around. It's just a very comforting thing. And so cool!

--------------------

Ginger you look great! new
      #272007 - 07/01/06 11:46 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

.. you don't seem to have put on a pound other than on your belly, and you look fantastic!

--------------------
S.

Re: It obviously suits you! You look absolutely amazing :) nt new
      #272019 - 07/01/06 01:08 PM
Blondie13

Reged: 02/28/06
Loc: Sheffield, England

--------------------
http://ibsblondie13.blogspot.com/

#272118 - 07/02/06 09:59 AM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

That's a super cute shirt/jacket. Where did you get it?

#272121 - 07/02/06 10:05 AM
pinkprincess

Reged: 08/17/05
Loc: Manchester, u.k

u look gorgeous, u r so pretty, and pregnancy really suits u!!!

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/jo_elsmere

Gap! new
      #272132 - 07/02/06 10:23 AM
epa_ginger

I've gotten a lot of stuff there, and I go to Old Navy for casual clothes. Really, I try not to buy too many shirts at Gap because they are expensive but I couldn't pass this up. But I have bought most of my pants at Gap because they are better quality and the right length. Also, not sure if you're anywhere near an H&M but that place is good for inexpensive cute shirts---they won't last your whole pregnancy, but they will last long. I'm still wearing some tank tops from there, in the largest sizes they have.

--------------------

Re: Gap! new
      #272151 - 07/02/06 01:35 PM
chinagrl

Unfortunately we don't have an H&M- though when I go on vacation in August I'll have to check it out. Is it Gap Maternity or just regular Gap? And yeah, Old Navy has been great, they have a lot of shirts that seem like they're designed for pregnant women, even though they're in the regular section.

I'm still not big, but I'm too big for my normal clothes, and I actually found some cool elastic waisted pants at one of the maternity stores (every woman there looked about 9 months pregnant, which made me feel silly! but then I wondered why they were shopping?). They have a button that allows you to take in and let out the elastic depending on how much stretch you need. They weren't terribly expensive either...

I'm still trying to get used to the stomach though. We haven't taken any photos. I wish I were as well adjusted as you...

#272155 - 07/02/06 02:12 PM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Wow, you really popped since you last picture . You look so beautiful pregnant. When is your due date? I need to post a picture too. I can't believe how much bigger I am this time. Most be cuz I'm all out front too. My little man is kicking all the time and last night my hubby felt it! I think maybe we will need to enroll him in soccer or football lol.

Re: Gap! new
      #272160 - 07/02/06 02:32 PM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Did you go to Motherhood yet? They have these type of bella bands (maternity sleeve I think) that go around your maternity pants so they stay up lol or old pants so you can wear them longer. Best invention ever and it's only about $16 as opposed to $20+ online for the bella bands. They are suppose to be nice to have after so you can fit into your old clothes sooner, even when you hips don't let you hehehe. I swear my hips took at least 9 months to go to a normal size and even then it just wasn't the same.

#272185 - 07/02/06 04:16 PM
chinagrl

Ooh... I missed it when you said you were having a boy. I can't wait to figure out what our's is.

OMG Ginger!!! new
      #272244 - 07/03/06 03:46 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Wo..wee! You look AMAZING.

#272324 - 07/03/06 01:09 PM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

now look at that baby bump!! way cute too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awww excited for you guys!! mr. tyler is now 1 month and 1 day...or almost 5 weeks, depending on how you look at it! but it's so great, i know people say having babies changes relationships, and pushes people apart or whatever, but honestly, it's made mike and i work even harder together, we go haywire sometimes, but it's really gotten us to work and stick as team (usually) of course i came being a ready-made family...a daughter came with me!! so we already had some practice, but it's been very fun for both of us, i think he gets somewhat jealous, because he's asked why i don't look at him and smile at him like i do tyler, i said becuase tyler doesn't piss me off sometimes like he does!! lol! but it's nice to see some paternal instinct in him!

What makes you think I'm well adjusted? new
      #272340 - 07/03/06 03:47 PM
epa_ginger

But anyway, yes, Gap Maternity.
I know what you mean about feeling silly when you're not really big but looking for maternity clothes. And I used to wonder why really pregnant women were still shopping too. Well, now I can tell you. You grow out of clothes! I just got 2 t-shirts at Old Navy about 2 weeks ago. I'm wearing one today and thinking it probably won't last more than another few weeks. I think it's hard to predict how big you will get so at the end you just start running out of clothes!

Take a picture!

--------------------

Re: What makes you think I'm well adjusted?
      #272420 - 07/04/06 07:46 AM
chinagrl

Ah, it's good to have that mystery cleared up. I can't even imagine growing out of maternity clothes. I guess I'll just have to take it one week at a time. It's true, I can't imagine or predict how big I'll be.

But I went to the midwife yesterday and so far everything is good. I've gained the right amount of weight, my stomach is a good size, the baby's heartbeat is fine (it slowed down a lot this month). Next month we get to learn if it's a boy or a girl.

#272540 - 07/05/06 09:26 AM
jen1013

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: the wabe

Wow -- you look awesome! Love the shirt. Is it as miserable to be pregnant in the summer as everyone says? Guess everything's air-conditioned these days, though...

--------------------
jen

"It's one of the most serious things that can possibly happen to one in a battle -- to get one's head cut off." -- LC

Jenny new
      #272542 - 07/05/06 09:28 AM
jen1013

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: the wabe

You need to post a belly picture! How far along are you? Have you started picking out names yet?

--------------------
jen

"It's one of the most serious things that can possibly happen to one in a battle -- to get one's head cut off." -- LC

Only when I'm trying to sleep... new
      #272603 - 07/05/06 12:14 PM
epa_ginger

I'm nice and cool when I go to bed, then around 3 or 4 I wake up and feel like I'm in an oven! But I've always been that way. other than that, it hasn't been a bad summer, and I try to stay in air conditioning whenever I can!

--------------------

Re: Jenny new
      #272732 - 07/06/06 05:33 AM
chinagrl

I'm 16 weeks... so my belly just looks IBS swollen, not pregnant swollen. It's doubtful there will be many photos of me, I don't photograph well. Unlike the many other lovely pregnant women on the board. I look forward to taking heaps of photos of the baby though. We do have names, but I think we're going to keep them to ourselves until the baby's born. We're hoarding them from the public.

Thanks for asking though!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 793 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6104

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review