All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
New pics of my kids on our website
      #27225 - 11/15/03 12:44 PM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

I'm shamelessly sharing that there are new pages of pictures of my kids on our website, if you care. Might bring a smile to your face! Hey, we Mom's have to brag on something, sure can't brag on a clean house, might as well brag on cute kids, okay?
http://pages.ivillage.com/jedimommy/index.html

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: New pics of my kids on our website new
      #27226 - 11/15/03 01:03 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

VERY CUTE!! Kids in the bathtub.... how darlin!! Thanks for sharing....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#27233 - 11/15/03 02:11 PM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

Cute pictures!! They look so adorable in their Halloween costumes!

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

#27255 - 11/15/03 07:31 PM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

Wow~this is so strange...I was just thinking..Hmmm I wonder when Michelle is going to post more picture
of your kiddios for us to look at and VOILA!!

They are so adorable Michelle! My gosh! They all just make you wanna hug 'em and hug 'em LOL

And I must say...you are so beautiful...my gosh!

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

#27272 - 11/16/03 12:01 AM
tlc

Reged: 03/06/03
Loc: Australia

I went to see the pics of the kids, but I also gotta say, your husband and you look so great together!!!

You guys are too sweet! Thanks! nt new
      #27276 - 11/16/03 03:38 AM
ecmmbm

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle

#27299 - 11/16/03 12:56 PM
sherr1

Reged: 10/07/03
Loc: Southern, Calif

Michelle they are so cute and yes it did bring a smile to my face and I shared it with my kids. They want me to go and buy a scanner and do them too.
Thanks for sharing
Sherri

#27302 - 11/16/03 01:27 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

First of all, where did you get the alligator-looking-thing that's attached to the faucet in the bathtub? I HAVE to have that when I have children!!!

Sedond, Michelle, you like a country singer in those pictures--they're stunning!

Third, your kids are SO ADORABLE! How old are they all now? How is school going for Aaron? You switched him and last I read it was going well...I hope it still is!

And, how are YOU doing these days? I hope that you feel great and that you know what the problems are (last I recall reading you were having some testing done...but I think I was away for the results).

*big hugs*

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#27305 - 11/16/03 01:42 PM
ecmmbm

Wow, lots of questions! First, the hippo faucet cover came from One Step Ahead catalog, they are online too, they have tons of great baby stuff. Though it may be available in stores, too, don't know. It's a MUST HAVE as far as I'm concerned! The kids are great - Luke is 5, Aaron is 3, and Sarah is going on 18 months. Luke is the one who had to change schools, he's doing great in the new class, it's an Exceptional Child class which I was trying to avoid but as it turns out it's PERFECT, just such a loving environment and low ratio (7 kids, 2 teachers). I'm doing so much better - you may have been out, but I actually had about every system in my body tested until it turned up most of my ongoing pain was because I needed a hysterectomy, which I had done, and feel TONS better. Now I'm back to just the usual IBS ups and downs, not the constant pain and all that comes with that. And you are too sweet - this is an unusually good picture which is why I leave it posted, we so rarely get a picture taken together at ALL anymore, much less a GOOD one, figured we ought to share it!

Thanks for asking! And it's so nice having you back around!

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle

#27311 - 11/16/03 01:51 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

I wasnt't just talking about that pic...I was actually talking about the one with you and your mom when you suprised her! You look amazing in all the pics!!!

I'm glad Luke is happy now. I was shadowing an 8 year old girl who really needs to be in a special class...but the mother isn't interested in that for her child-she's more concerned about her child's future as a "labeled" kid. I must say...her daughter would thrive and be mainstreamed one day if the mother would put her where she fits in...now she has all kinds of problems--including emotional ones--because she knows she is different and way behind. It's VERY SAD! I think you did the right thing for your son (btw...I ended up quitting the job because I felt I wasn't helping the girl. I came home crying every night because I saw she needed more than her environment...myself included...could give her. It really hurt me to see a child soi frustrated and unhappy!) and I hope you'll keep us posted on how he's doing!

I'm glad you had the hystorectomy and you feel better. That makes my day!

Thanks for the hippo info.! I can't wait to show the pics to my hubby when he gets home!

It's good to be in touch with you again! We've been there for each other since this time last year practically...it's nice to have such great support! Thanks for everything Michelle!

Love,
Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 852 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1521

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review