All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: Yeah I know... new
      #270686 - 06/23/06 07:20 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Cheer up sweetie. Life sucks sometimes and having to make decisions, especially BIG ones is always stressful but remember take it one day at a time-one problem at a time, one minute at a time if you need to! Slow down, take a deep breath and try and focus on ONE issue at a time, looking at everything at once can be very overwhelming. Set LITTLE goals for yourself, even if its just cleaning the bathroom or washing the dishes, or walking to the corner store. Once you start accomplishing the little goals, than set larger ones but be sure they are still realistic for your situation. Climbing Mt. Everest is out of the question for me but being able to walk my dog and work-out at least a little every other day are possible, if I work at it! Having a baby may be out of the question but not bursting into tears at the sight of every baby should be do-able with time, therapy and acceptance.

We all have our issues, our pain and our joys, try not to dwell on what you don't have but what you DO have instead, no matter how little it may seem some days! At the BARE minimum you have lots of friends and support here, sounds like a very loving man in your life and you are working on getting better with the hypno!! Hugs and lots of love!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 178 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5143

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review