All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: So glad you're feeling a bit better new
      #270508 - 06/22/06 07:01 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Thanks Blondie! Nice to see you, you've been mia for a few days!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

I missed the other post.. but glad to see you are so much better! new
      #270509 - 06/22/06 07:04 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

once life calms down (end of Aug) maybe we'll be able to do something now that you are feeling better!

Amie

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Re: Costochondritis new
      #270514 - 06/22/06 07:15 AM
michele

Costo for short, is an inflammation of the cartilage in the chest and between the ribs. Basically your chest is made up of a lot of cartilage and soft connective tissue. People who have RA have high amounts of inflammation in there body and sometimes the inflammation moves to there chest, then they call it Costochondritis. Just as the Gastritis is an inflammation of the gastric muscles, or stomach lining. Basically anything that ends in "ITIS" is some sort of inflammation! Anyone can get costo or any other sort of "itis" but its seen a lot in people with RA as they already have lots of inflammation in there body. Basically, it just means that my RA is spreading through my entire body, instead of sticking with the typical hands, feet, knee's, elbow kind of thing. Its in my eyes, my chest and my stomach. So far, we haven't noticed any organ involvement yet however I get my blood checked every two weeks to keep on eye on several different levels, like my white blood cell count and my liver, which are usually the first two major complications of RA and the treatments of it!

--------------------

Re: I'm glad to hear it! new
      #270516 - 06/22/06 07:17 AM
michele

Thanks Christine! Some days is a huge struggle to stand but it seems I still have a little life left in me yet!

--------------------

Re: I'm glad to hear it! new
      #270517 - 06/22/06 07:19 AM
michele

You should never feel like a whiner! We all have our own issues and pain to deal with and just because someone else is also struggling, it doesn't diminish your pain or struggling! Hugs back at'cha!

--------------------

Re: HEHEHEHE!! new
      #270518 - 06/22/06 07:20 AM
michele

Thats funny! Thanks for the laugh!

--------------------

Re: LittleLisa~ new
      #270524 - 06/22/06 07:29 AM
michele

"God only gives us as much as we can handle. I think he's almost about done with you! Things will look up real soon!!! " BOY, I SURE HOPE SO!!!!!!

You know, some days its very, VERY difficult to find the strength to keep on going. Some days, I am a complete wreck. But every once in a blue moon, I have a day where I look around and see the sun and the flowers, my husband and Harley and I just seem to be able to say "ok, this is do-able." I just keep hoping that I have more and more of those days. I know I will never feel great, I may never have the child(ren) that I dream of but I'm trying to learn to be happy with what I do have, no matter how little it seems some days.

--------------------

Re: LittleLisa~ new
      #270525 - 06/22/06 07:38 AM
michele

P.s My hubby has been hogging the camera! I asked him for it this morning and he said he needed it to take pictures of some gear his is selling! Hopefully next week I'll have some new pictures of Harley! I actually did just get some new bows last week! He's got this funky 70's print bow in today, it may be a bit on the girlie side but its really too cute! His hair is getting SO long and his puppy coat is starting to come out so we are having some problems with matting. I just ordered a $30 hairbrush for him!!! and some fancy detangler stuff they use on show dogs! Don't think he is spoiled rotten, do ya?

--------------------

Re: Yeah I know... new
      #270535 - 06/22/06 09:14 AM
Blondie13

Reged: 02/28/06
Loc: Sheffield, England

Been feeling really down, despite everyone else feeling I'm already doing better after my 1st hypno session. Possibly because of my driving anxiety, sleep patterns, study and financial situation. I'm facing some big decisions in 2 of those areas & maybe it's just feeling like too much. But then I read your posts and feel so pathetic, I used to be strong like you but not anymore!!

I have been lurking though, checking everyone's ok

--------------------
http://ibsblondie13.blogspot.com/

micelle and blondie new
      #270573 - 06/22/06 02:01 PM
pinkprincess

Reged: 08/17/05
Loc: Manchester, u.k

glad ur doing ok, well a bit better michelle. your a darling and i admire your strength and bravery. I wish i had your ability to deal with things like you do.

Blondie don`t be sad, if you need a chat email me anytime.

sending you both big huggles xx

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/jo_elsmere

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 292 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5145

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review