All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: Im so glad... new
      #270398 - 06/21/06 01:00 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Thanks Natalie! Definitely can use the hugs!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I'm feeling a little better new
      #270400 - 06/21/06 01:02 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Thanks ShellMar! I'm not sure how brave I am but thanks! Yeah, I get up on the elliptical and think "stupid disease, stupid disease, stupid disease" and let my anger lose, great therapy!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#270403 - 06/21/06 01:12 PM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

Michele,

I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better. Maybe all the meds are finally kicking in and doing their job.

Love and hugs,

--------------------
Janey

#270404 - 06/21/06 01:17 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Yes, you are brave.....

Great therapy is right....

Quote:

Thanks ShellMar! I'm not sure how brave I am but thanks! Yeah, I get up on the elliptical and think "stupid disease, stupid disease, stupid disease" and let my anger lose, great therapy!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Re: Michelle~ new
      #270425 - 06/21/06 04:42 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

It breaks my heart to read all the things that you have to deal with! OMG I don't know how you stay so "up". I guess when you've dealt with your issues for so long you kinda, maybe get used to it? But how???!?!? I'm thankful for having only my small problems(which sometimes seem big)but geez...all you go through, you are a tough cookie girl! I admire you!!

How's that adorable Harley? Haven't seen any pics of his new bows? How many does he have about now? 100????? I'd probably be the same way if I could get bows in my monster dog's hair. Somehow it wouldn't be as cute!

Hang in there Michelle and keep your chin up like you've been doing. God only gives us as much as we can handle. I think he's almost about done with you! Things will look up real soon!!!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

And this should make you feel even better...I hope. new
      #270452 - 06/21/06 06:44 PM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

A young guy from Minnesota moves to Florida and goes to a big "everything under one roof" department store looking for a job. The Manager says, "Do you have any sales experience?" The kid says "Yeah. I was a salesman back in Minnesota." Well, the boss liked the kid and gave him the job. "You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did." His first day on the job was rough, but he got through it. After the store was locked up, the boss came to see him. "How many customers bought something from you today? The kid says "one". The boss says "Just one? Our sales people average 20 to 30 customers a day. How much was the sale for?" The kid says "$101,237.65".The boss says "$101,237.65? What the heck did you sell?" The kid says, "First, I sold him a small fish hook. Then I sold him a medium fishhook. Then I sold him a larger fishhook. Then I sold him a new fishing rod. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the coast, so I told him he was going to need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him a twin engine Chris Craft. Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4x4 Expedition." The boss said "A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a BOAT and a TRUCK is that right?" And kid answered "No, the guy came in here to buy Tampons for his wife, and I said, 'Dude, your weekend's shot, you should go fishing.' "

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

I'm glad to hear it! new
      #270454 - 06/21/06 06:47 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

You have been through so much in the past couple of years, Michele! I admire you for still standing! I hope things keep getting better and better and that the "4" becomes a "0"!

Hugs,

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

Re: I'm glad to hear it! new
      #270471 - 06/21/06 08:03 PM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

Hugs all around. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Reading what you've gone through makes me feel like a real whiner. Sending more positive thoughts your way.

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

#270476 - 06/21/06 08:50 PM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

I'm glad you're feeling better. What is costco? Where I live, it's a store.

Re: So glad you're feeling a bit better new
      #270498 - 06/22/06 05:58 AM
Blondie13

Reged: 02/28/06
Loc: Sheffield, England

Yet again your strength is humbling... I honestly don't know how you do it.

Here's hoping the improvements continue, and you can get off the steroids without further problems. Great to see you post a smile!

--------------------
http://ibsblondie13.blogspot.com/

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 169 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5143

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review