All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Confused...
      #269079 - 06/13/06 02:05 AM
Sailing Away

Reged: 03/31/05

not that it takes much any more for that to happen after the last three hours. After almost eight months of having had my system calm and stable (only a few minor little episodes lasting an hour or so) I am trying to figure out what is going on with my body.

I woke up with extreme stomach ache- almost like I hadn't eaten in two days and had then done something really stupid like eat the whole cake and ice cream too. I thought that I would head to the bathroom to be safe rather than sorry. It took me a bit to get moving as I tried to overcome the pain. I made it to the bathroom and as I sat there I became lighted headed from the pain. It lasted at most a few seconds and then it was followed by waves of nausea. After hanging out in the bathroom for a half hour and nothing happening other than determining I hate the color scheme in there, I moved to the couch with the puppy.

While sitting with her I realized I am all stuffed up, my body aches and my gut hates me. I have gone through my food diary and nothing has changed (even checked the labels) that could possibly set the tummy off. Things at work are going great since I switched to a low stress job- the biggest stress now I trying to remember which cabinet what office supplies are stashed in so I don't go on a digging spree. Things at home have been great other than the rabbits eating my little eggplant plants out of the garden. Spent a relaxing weekend on the boat and caught up on reading and napping. I would say my biggest stress currently is what to wear in the morning and if I have to iron it.

It doesn't seem like a summer cold so I haven't a clue what might be causing the problems. Any suggestions? I would like to go back to sleep but that's not even working since I get just about out and WHAM...gut ache. Almost wishing I had done something to explain this.

Thanks in advance.

Michelle

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Confused... new
      #269110 - 06/13/06 07:55 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Ugh, I hate those attacks out of the blue. Maybe its some 24 hours tummy bug. Get the heating pad out and try not to stress too much over what caused it, sometimes there just isn't an answer!

As far as the bunny in the garden, cat hair! Do you know anyone who owns a cat? I used to chance bunnies out of my garden almost every morning. Stupid bunnies kept eating the heads off my flowers. I went out one morning and shooed the same bunny away like three times, each time he'd look at me with a flower hanging out of his mouth and give me the evil eye for disturbing his breakfast! I got so mad I chased the stupid rabbit half way down the road before I realized I was in a t-shirt and my panties!! Now, I just let my cat out and I've not seen a bunny since! I read that the rabbits are afraid of cats and even just cat hair is usually enough to discourage them!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

You were right Michele new
      #269301 - 06/14/06 01:15 AM
Sailing Away

Reged: 03/31/05

It was just one of those stupid 24 hour things. I suffered through all day yesterday with the pain and loss of appetite. I kept munching on dry cereal, crackers, and applesauce while sipping tea all day since I knew it would be worse if I didn't eat. Just woke up an hour ago and just wanted to devour everything in sight-not good that the fridge is full of groceries. Taking it slow...just wasn't expecting the whole wham of it on the body. Course now I am just going to be sleep deprived since in the last two days I have had only 8 hours total when I should have been at 19 hours.

Cat hair? Hmmm I know a few little feline friends who could come visit for awhile and play with Chloe so I can brush them. I am just tired of them eating all my veggies out of the garden. If they had gone after the cucumbers and tomatoes...fine, but the Japanese eggplants means war. I was excited to find them and then to just have them eaten off.

I know the little look that you mean "who me? This isn't the buffet?" I have definitely done the chasing in the pjs or the bra and pj bottoms to get them out of the yard. Always have to be careful since I live across from a high school. Don't want to be the crazy lady next to the school.

Thanks for the advice.

-Michelle

Re: You were right Michele new
      #269367 - 06/14/06 10:49 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Glad to hear you are on the mend!! Try to take it easy for another day or two though until you catch up on some sleep!!!

"Don't want to be the crazy lady next to the school." LOL!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 251 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 806

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review