All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)
OOOHHH!!!! Another addition to my Jerry Springer life
      #268937 - 06/12/06 02:16 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

Happy 29th birthday ex husband. I could KILL him.

We had a nice long fight today about everything. he's taking HER white water rafting IN BANFF for her 18th birthday. he's been interested in her for 6 months. He has had sex with her, starting this week. he left me because I gained weight and supposedly made excuses rather than trying to lose weight. And also, he left me because I was crappy in bed because I had no self esteem about this body.

And he's pretty proud of himself because the girl's "hot" so he says and she has a great body.

What a shallow jerk, he just sealed the deal.

I DO NOT WANT HIM BACK.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: OOOHHH!!!! Another addition to my Jerry Springer life new
      #268939 - 06/12/06 02:26 PM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

Maybe you'll be lucky and they'll fall out of the raft.
At least you know for sure now what a jerk he has become. You are so pretty and so nice that all I can say is that it is his loss.

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

#268940 - 06/12/06 02:28 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

OMG WHAT AN ASS!!!!!!!

First off, you do realize you are not fat and he is full of crap! Change the lock on the door, toss his crap out in the yard and see if the laywer can get you in any sooner! Ok, I need to calm down before I type anymore.....WHAT A JERK!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Im having to control myself here... new
      #268945 - 06/12/06 02:42 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

before I swear my bleeping head off....shannon Im so sorry...I REALLY REALLY have no idea what to say apart from the fact that you are a beautiful person...DO NOT listen to A WORD he says....and he is an absolute ******* bleep******* bleep******** bleep******

Id burn his clothes after that...I think you are coping like a saint....my aunty had a similar situation to yours once and she cut up all his clothes, threw him out and changed the distinguishing marks section in his passport to read 'has no d***'....all I can say is that his head is obviously in his at the moment and he'll soon get his come uppance.

Sending lots of hugs....STAY STRONG!

((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

--------------------
Natalie

#268951 - 06/12/06 02:57 PM
Snorkie

Reged: 02/15/05
Loc: Northern Illinois, USA

What a BLEEPING, BLEEEEP, BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPING jerk.
OMG, Shannon. I'm sorry. Toss his shallow self out with the trash. I hope he gets absolutely nothing in the divorce, because that's exactly what he deserves. *HUGS*

May their whitewater raft overturneth.

#268963 - 06/12/06 03:27 PM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

What an f****r! I can't believe he told you all that crap. You are beautiful and kind and smart and a good mother and he can take everything he said and shove it right up his A**. Is there anything we can do for you?

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

#268965 - 06/12/06 03:37 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Shannon

Again I am lost for words.
T is obviously an absolute @ss who has no idea what he had. How DARE he blame you for this? how DARE he!!!!

Leave him off with Lolita, you and Kayleigh are so much better off without him!!

hugs

--------------------
S.

#268969 - 06/12/06 03:45 PM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

It's verrrrry hard to be calm at a time like this. It's hard to think straight but that's exactly what you have to do. He'll have his butt in a sling for admitting outright that he's sleeping with this girl who is under 18, AND while you're still legally married. While you may say now (and even believe) that you want nothing from him, you will need money (child support/alimony) for you and your daughter to survive.

I mentioned before that you need to write everything down. Every time he brings her around, every time he brings her around your daughter, every time he makes a comment about how hot she is in front of you, every time he talks/giggles to her on the phone in your presence.

Shannon, in an essence, he's purposely torturing you. He knows exactly what he's doing. He knows he's hurting you and he continues. He's getting a little more ballsy now in confiding what's really going on because he's pretty comfortable with the fact that he thinks he knows you well enough that you're not going to do anything about it. He's pretty sure you won't stoop to his level to hurt him back.

You said you've secured a lawyer and have an appt. set up. Make sure you write this stuff down before you go. Don't wait....do it while these things are clear in your head.

You do NOT need to let him come back and stay in your house after he's done his week or whatever at his mom's. When he goes, change the locks and tell him he can make an appt. with you to get his stuff (as long as you have someone else there with you). Don't tell him ahead of time that you're changing the locks. If he calls the police, all you have to do is tell them the situation and what he's been doing. I don't think you'll find any difficulties in getting them on your side.

Shannon, I really feel for you. I was so naive when I went through my divorce. He was being cruel and as angry and as hurt as I was, I still didn't want to hurt him and I wanted nothing from him. Bad move.

I'm here. I've been "hovering". Stay strong.
BIG hugs.
Lauren

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

#268970 - 06/12/06 03:45 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

What an FU**ER!! Shannon... I'm SO glad that you found all of this out NOW rather then later (you MIGHT have been nice about things).... there is no turning back now... you let him have his skinny little 17/18 year old.... because she will dump him shortly after...she is messed up herself...... so he will soon be without both of you... and I will LAUGH MY ASS off the day you post that his sorry OLD (compared to her) ass gets dumped!!

Tell him the reason he thought you were not good in bed was because you could not get into it because he is so freaken small!!

I agree.... CHANGE THE LOCKS... don't let money be a reason to be nice....pack up his crap put it outside....

Call the lawyer....

You and your daughter DON'T DESERVE OR NEED this crap in your lives.

Man... how I would love to use my kickboxing skills right between his legs right now!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

be careful about engaging in "self help" new
      #268976 - 06/12/06 04:04 PM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

Shan,

As I said in my post to your other thread, I know next to nothing about Canadian divorce law. However, I advise you to specifically check with a lawyer before doing anything like throwing his stuff out or changing the locks. Most laws do not support methods of "self help" like that -- you might end up screwing yourself over and actually owing him half the rent for excluding him from the building. If a lawyer gives you the go-ahead, though, then throw his stuff right out the window. Aim for a steaming pile of dog crap -- oh wait, that would be your ex himself ...

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 698 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 44103

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review