All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
The game has changed.
      #268657 - 06/10/06 02:07 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

If you can believe it, my EX brought his new fling out for lunch with my daughter today. I specifically BEGGED him not to. Go, just go. I want to move. Far away.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: The game has changed. new
      #268660 - 06/10/06 02:40 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

oh no he didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe that.. especially after you asked him not to do so. You are still married and you should have 100% say about what goes on around your daughter. Especially if they acting as though they are having a fling right in front of her.. she'll get all confused, and this could really hurt her in the long run (sorry but i'm a child psychologist and I see things like this all the time- you may not think that she realizes anything, but ten years down the line it could really hurt her)! she's only a young innocent child and does not need to be in the middle of this.

He's really taking this too far.. you guys aren't even legally seperated yet right? That is really infuriating! I can't believe this 17 yr old wants anything to do with a man with a child. What are you going to do? What did you say to him? This is really pushing it waaaay too far!!

--------------------

#268661 - 06/10/06 02:44 PM
JLL24

Reged: 09/23/04

Hi Shannon,

I'm so sorry to read this. I think that you should definitely keep a record of all of this stuff and take it with you to the lawyer.

He definitely shouldn't be parading his mistress infront of your daughter. I mean it would only confuse/potentially upset your daughter.

Jenn

#268667 - 06/10/06 03:13 PM
Snorkie

Reged: 02/15/05
Loc: Northern Illinois, USA

Hi Shannon. I'm sorry to read that your ex continues to...degenerate. What a total jerk. So sorry you have to go through this. *hugs if you want 'em*

Oh, yes he did! And, knowing where you come from new
      #268678 - 06/10/06 03:49 PM
_Willow

as I'm a teacher with child psychology background info, I KNOW what it can do, and cited several studies, and he simply doesnt' care and thinks she's tough, she's resilient, it won't hurt her. We tlaked and I told him I was sickened by it.

It just changes the game. now I guess I will file for complete custody.

What can i do though when I'm not there and he is? I ahve to work to make ends meet, we don't have daycare, it's impossible to find here and I can't afford it anyhow.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

you kidding? I need em!! ((())) new
      #268679 - 06/10/06 03:50 PM
_Willow

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Oh, and then...to add insult to injury new
      #268680 - 06/10/06 03:51 PM
_Willow

he asked me not to tell his mom who he's house sitting for, that she was in his home. I won't tell her because I'm not getting into that war but holy, the nerve.

She also explicitly told him not to do that. The teenybopper didn't stay overnight, but I'm sure something went on there when he brought her over, before I dropped our daughter off there... Sick. We're not even legally separated.I think I'm calling this dead and over, because how can someone possibly come back from that breach of trust?

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Edited by Tuff Cookie (06/10/06 03:54 PM)

Re: Oh, yes he did! And, knowing where you come from new
      #268693 - 06/10/06 05:03 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04

what about hiring a babysitter during the day.. or any family that could watch her?

Child support payments from the ex will cover childcare if you are working.. and hopefully you'll be able to find a job and have that income, in addition to his child support payments.

Ugh.. I still can't believe he brought her around.. thats serious!

--------------------

I agree new
      #268696 - 06/10/06 05:10 PM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

Keep a record of all of this stuff. Names, dates, places, etc. Keep a camera with you all the time, too. A picture is worth a thousand words.
I feel so bad for you. I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all better.

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

#268707 - 06/10/06 07:10 PM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03

Shannon,

I am sorry that you have to go through yet another hurtful experience at the hands of your husband. You are correct when you say the game has changed. His actions are now effecting Kayleigh and not in a positive way.

I am really appalled at his total lack of respect for you and your feelings and also the feelings of his daughter. He seems to have a total disregard for what is best for her.

I agree with others that you should be keeping a log of everything that is going on. And if you haven't already please see an attorney. This situation doesn't sound like it is going to get any better and you need to be protected.

The nerve of him to commit adultery right in front of you.

Sending lots of hugs and prayers.

--------------------
Janey

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 139 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 11704

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review