Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
WOW...Shannon's feeling anger. Whoa.
      #267714 - 06/05/06 11:12 AM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

Hey!
Oh boy did we see Shannon's other side last night!!

I fought with Trevor for a good hour last night. Our first big fight in almost six years. He came in on his cell last night and asked his dirty teenager to sit and wait while he talked to me, then went back to talking to her, and the giggling and whatever started. So I started making sort of snide comments. He wouldn't get off the phone or offer to call her back or at least not prance around with his phone around me...so I got out of the house. It was 12:30 so i went for a walk, slamming the door so hard I wrecked the metal on it.

It was very empowering because I've never had a tantrum like that before. In my whole life. And I cried and cried and prayed and swore and mourned. How dare he put me in the position to feel like a prisoner in my own home. And how dare he put a young punk ahead of my sanity in my home!

He will be staying at his mom's as of Wednesday, for a week or two. It honestly can't come soon enough. Then he'll be back towards month's end. By then at least I'll have some anger out.

i told him his staff morale would go down because of this, and the foundation he worked so hard to set up would crack. He keeps saying he did nothing wrong, and is doing nothing wrong, because they're just talking, just friends.If he's just her friend then why is he defending her so much? he's never defended a friend like that before. He's now had about five staff quit in the last five days, including two of his bartenders, who, have to say it, take my side and think he's insane.

Anyhow, after finally getting out all i felt through the last six years about our relaitonship, and breaking something, and letting him see how much it's devastating me, i feel very calm today and am googling a lawyer. That's not dirty for doing something to a lawyer!LOL!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: WOW...Shannon's feeling anger. Whoa. new
      #267720 - 06/05/06 12:15 PM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

Shannon,

Good for you for speaking up. I cannot believe the nerve Trevor has to come into the home he shares with his wife and talk to his girlfriend. If you were doing the same thing to him he would be having a fit. It is inconsiderate, selfish, disrepectful, etc. to you.

I am sorry but I do not believe that he is only friends with this girl. Men don't get on the phone and talk for long periods of time and giggle with friends. Their relationship must be very obvious at work since his employees are starting to quit.

Glad to see you called an attorney. This is not a man that is putting his family first I'm afraid. I don't think he will decide to do so in the future either unless he is forced to by the courts.

Hugs,

--------------------
Janey

#267721 - 06/05/06 12:39 PM
countrygirl

Reged: 04/29/04
Loc: Wisconsin, USA

You go girl!!! Get angry and stay angry. Just please,please do not take him back no matter how much he begs and sweet-talks you, because if you do, he will think he can get away with this again someday futher down the line.Stand your ground girl!!

Yeah.... new
      #267723 - 06/05/06 12:43 PM
_Willow

I'll try! I'm looking at child support/spousal support stuff here and honestly, i don't know if Ican make it on this! We may have to negotiate out of court and I may have to bind him to it...

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Re: Yeah.... new
      #267731 - 06/05/06 01:41 PM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

So....you googled....but did you call? I told you I'd ask!!

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

#267733 - 06/05/06 01:46 PM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

Keep smiling ... it will make him angry. And besides that, anger rots the soul. Be happy for the life you and daughter are about to start. You are still in our prayers.

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

I've googled, I've called new
      #267735 - 06/05/06 01:56 PM
_Willow

and I've researched on the Net. I'm waiting to call a Law line again. i'm trying to see if I qualify for free advice.

So far I'm not getting much that I want.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Yes, you're right but.... new
      #267737 - 06/05/06 02:05 PM
_Willow

I'm actually honestly FEELING for the first time in so long that anger or not, it's very healing.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

#267751 - 06/05/06 03:43 PM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

I am always better when I am angry. Any other time I blubber and cry and don't say things thte way I mean to. When I am pi$$ed I seem to say everything that is on my mind... no tears or shaky lip. Keep it up girl. He deservers it.

Anger is just like gas ... better out than in.

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

Still prayign for you and Kayleigh and have been hesitant to say this but I will new
      #267776 - 06/05/06 06:13 PM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

As I think of you all and pray for you I have to say I feel almost sick to my stomach that Kayleigh spends all day with him. Do you have any other options at all? This is not good for her, I know you know that, but you have no way of knowing that the teenager is coming around while he's taking care of Kayleigh. And don't tell yourself, "He says she's not" because I know you realize at this point that you can believe NOTHING he says. You also said he came in drunk at 3 am, that just truly troubles me what kind of days she is spending with him. Just something to really give thought to - any friend or relative would be better in this situation if you ask me. I know that is unsolicited advice, I'm sorry, I do not mean to sound accusatory or upset you anymore than you already are, but as I do pray for you that burden has really been eating at me.

Big big hugs!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

Hell Yeah! new
      #267803 - 06/05/06 09:45 PM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

How dare he bring that into your home? You should invest in a punching bag and put a picture of him on it. Then when you get mad you can beat the crap out of him legally. Good for you for letting him know where you stand and looking for that lawyer. Tantrums can be very theraputic. It feels good to let it out, huh?

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

Michelle new
      #267808 - 06/05/06 09:56 PM
_Willow

Thank you for your advice. I really believe he wouldn't bring this girl around, and even if he did, my daughter has already met her several times. i hope to God he'd be kind about it. Everyone I've tlaked to has said he hasn't said anything negative about me, and this is one part I do believe he'll hold up his end of the bargain. besides, she's still in high school, and that goes to the end of June.

And he's never been seriously hungover and had to deal with her before. he's come in drunk at 3 AM but always when I've been home the next day. Never dealing with her alone, and he's actually been oddly sober in hte last month or so.

But anyhow, thank you so much for your concern. As always, I will keep an eye out for anything suspicious.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Oh, it felt incredible! new
      #267809 - 06/05/06 10:03 PM
_Willow

i finally just gave myself a ton of permission to cry and let it all out, and it was awesome. i fele a little empty today but still a ton more at peace. Like I've said what I needed to say and I can go on with reality now.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Re: Oh, it felt incredible! new
      #267815 - 06/06/06 04:03 AM
pinkprincess

Reged: 08/17/05
Loc: Manchester, u.k

you go girl! you are dealing with everything so well. You seem to be getting better everytime you post. just keep smiling, don`t let him beat you down. Stand tall and proud. you go girl.
jo x

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/jo_elsmere

I appreciate you taking my "advice" so graciously new
      #267817 - 06/06/06 05:07 AM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

You are a wonderful mother and I know you have your daughter's best interest at heart. Many many prayers continue as it feels like you come to mind almost all throughout the day. Continue turning your heart to Him and try reading the Psalms... the are particularly meaningful to me when I am hurting/angry/confused.

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

Re: WOW Bravo new
      #267901 - 06/06/06 12:17 PM
Honey mix

Reged: 11/16/05
Loc: USA wish it was England

Keep up the good work I hope you find a good Lawyer *thinking* A teenager and an older guy thats just WRONG!

--------------------
Puppies Are Cute But I'm Cuter

Re: lawyer? new
      #267937 - 06/06/06 02:34 PM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

Shannon,
So what's the news? Have you been able to talk with anyone in particular about your situation? Let me know what's happening legally with you.

Doin' my duty!

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

Go Shannon! new
      #267940 - 06/06/06 03:23 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

rooting for the all new empowered Shannon in this corner...hugs

--------------------
S.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 287 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6780

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review