All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: The truth comes out....****warning, even No More pooch will be ticked off*** new
      #266480 - 05/30/06 04:36 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

oh SHANNON!! That suuuuuuuucks. I can't believe that this is all happening to you.. you totally do NOT deserve it, and in fact you deserve better. Keep your head up, its nothing that you did! In times like these a lot of women blame themselves, and I hope that you realize that you are not at fault!!

And as for the 18 yr old.. thats tragic. I know this may hurt, but I don't see how he randomly started talking to her after you broke up- when you saw her picture on his computer literally a day later. I think he's underestimating your intelligence by saying that, because he's definitly guilty and grasping at straws.

What are you going to do tonight? When is he leaving. UGH I just want to cry for you.. you are so much better than this. I also agree that you should avoid any jerry springer like situations as well. he made his bed, and now he can lie in it. ALONE.

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

What happened ... new
      #266481 - 05/30/06 04:38 PM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

All he can see is a 18 year old that seems (to him) to be in love with him. We have all heard that men have two heads ... he is thinking with the wrong one, and he can not see anything except this 18 year old. He has to go, and you need to have a lawyer to represent you and your daughter. Now, hang tough because it can only get better from here on out for you. I pray that good things come your way.

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

Re: The truth comes out....****warning, even No More pooch will be ticked off*** new
      #266486 - 05/30/06 05:03 PM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

Aw Shannon. I'm so sorry. I hope you'll keep seeing the counsellor or clergyman. I honestly think we're not built for this kind of tragedy, so I hope you'll go out and acquire the tools you'll need to keep yourself and Kayleigh emotionally afloat. It sounds like the bimbo's dad at least has a clue about what's going on with his daughter -- let's hope he can exert enough influence over her to keep her from falling prey to T as well. Don't waste your energy hating her -- she's not the one with an obligation to you. Focus your strength on taking care of yourself and your girl. Let T worry about himself (something tells me he's not waiting for your permission to do that anyway).
We're here, keep us posted.

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

Thank you, J. new
      #266489 - 05/30/06 05:12 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

Obviously the guy is REALLY screwed up.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

I'm not upset at the girl new
      #266491 - 05/30/06 05:15 PM
_Willow

She's a runaway who got kicked out and is abused, he says. I do not care about her, definitely not enough to tell her she's breaking up a happy home. I really dont' think she did.

But I think trevor is being SICK and don't care about his needs anymore.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

#266492 - 05/30/06 05:16 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Oh Shannon,
I'm so sorry...that is just terrible. I really can't believe how this is all playing out...18?!?! I'm just really sorry. You hang in there and concentrate on taking care of you and your daughter...I wish I had better advice but again I don't have anything. Just loads of HUGS

Shannon new
      #266495 - 05/30/06 05:18 PM
nomorepooch

Reged: 04/18/06

It seems as if Trevor might feel like a "rescuer" or something. I too agree that this is sick.

--------------------
Have a blessed day! Rachel
Formerly poochibelly...
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

The only reason I ahven't seen a lawyer new
      #266497 - 05/30/06 05:19 PM
_Willow

is because I'm working full time this week and I need every penny I've got, and I'm still dazed by the whole thing. i spent yesterday tlaking to friends after school, and ahve just spet a ton of time trying to find a pastor etc to talk to, and failed failed failed so far. This so sucks!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Absolutely he is. That's how he met his first girlfriend, and then me. new
      #266499 - 05/30/06 05:21 PM
_Willow

I told him, "Don't you see a pattern?" But I guess he doesn't. Sick.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

#266503 - 05/30/06 05:30 PM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

I don't know what to say. I have never been married, so I can't offer much advice, but I do think if this is how he is, you are better off finding out now.
Good luck my friend.

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 397 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10580

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review