Post deleted by Jeano

Edited by Shelby J (05/29/06 08:47 PM)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Free Detective work..... new
      #266269 - 05/29/06 10:40 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

Shannon, let me first say how sorry I am that you are going through such pain and turmoil. You have to take care for yourself in more than one way.

Anyone who has been through this type of trial will tell you that you have to cover all of your bases. I agree with Shelby 100%! Get it all on paper, as much as you can, because if you do end up in court (and I hope you don't), the more evidence you have to back yourself up, the better you will come out. I think Shelby's suggestion about putting his phone in a bucket of water, was on the nice side. I would drive over the deepest river and throw it over board, after I backed over it several times in the drive way. Yep, make him sleep on the floor, make sure it is in the kitchen, thats usually the hardest floor in the house. I wouldn't think twice about rubbing his underwear in pepper sauce, he should be really chapped after that!!
hahaha, sorry, I am having ugly thoughts. I hate to see a good woman/man hurt by a selfish partner. Before he ever climbed back in my bed, he would have to be certified C-L-E-A-N, by a urologist. And I would have to see the lab report to prove it.

My son just went through a devastating divorce, if he had kept records since the day of his marriage as I begged him to, he would have custody of his 3yr old today. I am not trying to frighten you, just know that you are cared about and everyone here wants you to come out the best you can.

Keep your eyes on God, Shannon. I will be praying for you honey!!!!

Re: Shannon new
      #266270 - 05/29/06 10:41 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

Shelby,

wow, you're good. i ahve found his cell phone and looked up the numbers. it's not a number i recognize, so it confirms my belief. I'm definitely getting angry now, as he has not told me, but I found out through his BROTHER that he's moving out at the end of June, with his brother. I basically asked him to leave.

I don't know how I'll possibly afford rent though. I may have to move in with family for a wwhile. How dare he screw me out of my life and happy home.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

#266271 - 05/29/06 10:43 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

I'll start writing things down. Whoo, that's a scary thought. Kayleigh is my only everything right now!!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

#266272 - 05/29/06 10:59 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

I just heard a couple who were sitting in the waiting room outside of the judges chambers.....they were talking about custody, they said the one who shows up with the biggest box has a better chance. NOw, I don't know what is going to happen in your case with your H, but always remember that your little angel is your first priority. Do what you have to do, it may not come down to a custody fight anyway, it looks to me like he wants to have some fun, but it can't happen at your and Kayleigh's expense. You are young, bright, sweet and a very kind person. You don't derserve being slammed with his games.

I have seen too many friends hurt, if it were me, as soon as he goes to sleep, I would follow Shelby's advice, then I would do away with that stinking phone, it along with your H has caused you enough pain already. And, Kayleigh does not need to witness her dad talking on private conversations, and seeing it hurt her Mom.
I know I give way too much advice, sorry if I have offended you or hurt you, I would never do that. I just want to offer help. If you want to talk, I will be checking on you, I will send you my email. OK?, love to you honey!!! Take care of yourself.

Re: Shannon *DELETED* new
      #266312 - 05/30/06 07:32 AM
Jeano

Reged: 03/20/04
Loc: USA

Post deleted by Shelby J

#266314 - 05/30/06 07:33 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Detective Shelby!!! Great advice!!!

#266315 - 05/30/06 07:36 AM
Sara-Sage

Won't he have to pay child support? It may help cover your rent? When my brother and GF (now wife) split up he had to pay child support for their 2 kids and she was able to cover the mortgage on her McDonalds job and still have enough left to go on a spending spree.

TAKE HIM FOR ALL HE'S WORTH!!!! He's a @#$%%!!!

#266316 - 05/30/06 07:37 AM
Sara-Sage

I agree, file for seperation. And do NOT move out. NO WAY!!!!

Re: Shannon-don't move out! new
      #266327 - 05/30/06 08:09 AM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

Shannon,
Because I've been through the same I can tell you that you canNOT move out. If you move out it can be used against you....you "abandoned" the place.

In addition, after I moved out with the kids, my ex stopped making payments on the house and we were nearly foreclosed on. I was one step away from being bankrupt. Thankfully, somehow...my credit was spared. Not sure how that happened but I didn't want to question it. You need to stick to your guns, stay in the house with your daughter.

Now that you know his plans to move out, you need to start "snooping" with bills and bank accounts. If he kept secret from you that he was leaving (and you had to hear it from BIL), I'm sure there's more.

I'm still here for you!

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 991 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2685

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review