All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
An update on my situation....
      #265927 - 05/27/06 02:24 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

Oh it has been a day...

Last night I went out with some teacher friends, had a good time, even had a few guys hitting on me...good for the ego. Drank a bit too much and feel like warmed over barf today.

Today I talked with DH after he got another long mystery phone call. I said "do you not recall we said neither of us would date someone if we lived in the same house" And he denied me ever saying that of course. He swears he's not at all with anyone but it sounds like he has an interest in someone. He said now he's popular, with all these friends from the restaurant seeing his party side, i guess...(ps that's 99% female staff...)

Anyhow, he said that his mom talks to him as soon as I finish talking to her...and that he knows I still have hope for the relationship, and as far as he's concerned it's a marriage on paper only.

We said we'd get some lawyers.

He still refuses to tell me why he's leaving and obviously is absolutely convinced that counselling for him would be useless.

Soo, I have much less hope today. I guess if I have to do it on my own, I have to! I do love him with all my heart but am pretty sickened by his coldness and bluntness.

However, I said he can stay unless he's dating someone so we can get our affirs in order. I guess I have to go see a lawyer soon because apparently if I get a teaching contract, he can quit his job and expect me to carry him. Good luck with that!!

So there, that's me today. I'm a little head swimmy from last night, so am having a hard time knowing what I feel right now. Defeated would be a good one. And dangit, i just went out and bought the book "Fight For Your marriage."

Ugh I've been pretty D this week. I finally went and got some immodium but I've lost 15 pounds already...ha ha, only 40 to go.... I am anorexic but not really by choice. I try to eat but can't get anything in. I can only handle like, a cracker every few hours! Big time BRAT diet right now. But I can't even stomach toast.

Please continue to pray for, or to send thoughts up, for me. Thank you for all your wonderful advice and support.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Oh Shannon, you poor thing new
      #265932 - 05/27/06 03:09 PM
Blondie13

Reged: 02/28/06
Loc: Sheffield, England

It really does sound like he's being sooo cold, and that must be awful. And I don't get why he's being that way? I mean it's not like it gets him anywhere, it's just really odd that he's like 'flipped a mental switch' all of a sudden, and is being so horrible and insensitive. I mean telling you he's 'popular' now - why would he do that, what's the point? All this hassle isn't your fault, so why's he rubbing salt into the wounds?! It's like because HE'S made a decision he expects you to have undergone an immediate mental transition from his loving wife to a housemate or something!!

Sorry, not offering advice so much, just feel so bad for you 'cause of the horrible way he's treating you. You definitely don't deserve it!!

How old is he by the way? Just thinking possible mid-life crisis, apparently that can happen pretty suddenly...

To me, his behaviour is atrocious - even if he's suddenly decided he 'doesn't love you', you are still the mother of his child, and as such you deserve a HELL of a lot more respect and common courtesy than he's giving you. However stubborn and pig headed he's being you DO deserve an explanation and you DO have a right to know who he's talking to - no matter what's going on in his head.

Beyond that - you're in our thoughts, and we're sending you all the positive mental vibes we have! Whatever happens, you're a wonderful person, and you deserve to be with someone who appreciates that, and cherishes you the way you should be cherished. Whoever he was before, this guy he's turned into doesn't deserve you at all.

--------------------
http://ibsblondie13.blogspot.com/

Re: An update on my situation.... new
      #265933 - 05/27/06 03:20 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

I'm so sorry Shannon...I'm sending lots of happy thoughts and (((HUGS))) your way. I think it's great that you want to try and work things out...but also good that you are going to get a lawyer in case it's just not going to happen. I really wish I had some wonderful, knock your socks off advice but I don't...but I do want you to know that I'm thinking about you and wishing you happier days

Thanks, Blondie. I agree. new
      #265940 - 05/27/06 04:33 PM
_Willow

I'm just devastated by what a cold jerk he's been. I mean, I know he can be cold but he's never been cold to ME. Maybe not the most encouraging guy but never, like, rude or mean like this.

He's 29 and I think he's going through a midlife crisis. He says he's happy with who he is, thinks he makes a lot of money and loves his "career"-sorry, being a restaurant manager is a fun job but I wonder if it will take him far career wise....he is in love with the idea of the restaurant industry, the partying, the nightlife, the phony kindness everyone has...it's all an illusion but I guess he's too naive to see that. Or he doesn't care.

We'll see what happens in the future. For now, I'm calling this one done.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Thank you, and that's what i wish I could get... new
      #265941 - 05/27/06 04:34 PM
_Willow

magical advice! Chin is up.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

#265947 - 05/27/06 04:54 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

I don't want this to sound cold at all because I think your fab, but I think he might have either found someone or wants to date around again. I really don't think there's anything tyou can do when someone wants to leave.

I'm so sorry.

#265949 - 05/27/06 04:57 PM
_Willow

Oh for sure he does. You don't sound cold, and I know there's nothing I can do to change that. However, it's pretty hard to get used to.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Re: Oh Shannon, you poor thing new
      #265950 - 05/27/06 04:58 PM
Sara-Sage

I agree that he ows you WAY more respect. I hope you've got him sleeping on the couch by now!!!!

#265953 - 05/27/06 05:04 PM
Sara-Sage

I would be DEVASTATED if Tommy ever did that to me. I would fight like h@ll. But at the same time, I wouldn't want him sticking around if he no longer wanted to be with me.

It's very sad but you're strong. If he doesn't want to try then you can't stop him. Make him sleep on the couch though!!!

Maybe after a week or two of being gone, he'll come to his senses! As I said my brother went through a smiliar thing and realized that he wasn't such a stud after all when back on the market. Maybe he'll see that it won't be as he expects it to be. I don't get how he can shove it in your face that other's are interested in him. That's CRUEL!!! Grrr....

May I use him to practice my kickboxing? PLEASE!!! I know exactly where to aim!

nope, not yet. There's a reason tho new
      #265957 - 05/27/06 05:29 PM
_Willow

and that's he has scoliosis and can't sleep in Kayleigh's bed or the couch without being is serious misery the next day, and I am too bloody stubborn to give up the bed.And if he had a sore back and had to stay home I think I'd go nuts!@

But I told him that we do not sleep in the sme bed if he is even thinking about dating someone. i don't want any diseases, even the ones that crawl.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

#265958 - 05/27/06 05:31 PM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

What a nasty thing to have to go through. I think that if he is refusing to tell you why he's leaving it's probably something he is either ashamed to tell you or he still cares about your feelings and doesn't want to hurt you. In all honesty, I'd guess the ashamed one. Usually when people are angry they bluntly tell people why they are. From what you've been posting, it does sound like there is someone else or that he at least wants there to be. Having never been through this type of situation I can't give you any good advice or tell you what to do to heal a relationship. But having been through some different nasty circumstances, I can say that what is most important is that you take care of yourself w/o regard to him. You deserve better than to be with someone who doesn't apreciate you. I think that we get opportunities to learn how to love before we are able to find the right person for us. Then when we do find that person, we don't have to use them as a tool to learn on. You can be together because you want to be and not because you need to be. Maybe that's what this has been for you. I know this probably isn't what you want to hear right now and maybe you flat out disagree. That's alright if you do. It's just my thoughts on love and why we have to suffer heartbreak time and again.

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

LOL please do! new
      #265959 - 05/27/06 05:31 PM
_Willow

i just can't financially survive right now without him in this condo, and I am SO not in the mood in the least to pack up and leave my city to find cheaper accomodations. There's nothing cheaper here, even apartment wise. So I'm really stuck. If I had a full time teaching job right now, he'd be on his a$$ faster than I could count to two.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Interesting! new
      #265964 - 05/27/06 05:42 PM
_Willow

I wonder. Maybe....He was definitely hat I needed when i met him. A boy who didn't smoke, didn't do drugs, was moral and upstanding...and I was a pot smoking,partying promiscuous teenage ttype girl. But he was also exactly what i wanted back then as well. Everything about him was what I was looking for 6 years ago....

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Re: nope, not yet. There's a reason tho new
      #265980 - 05/27/06 08:30 PM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

Forget about the scoliosis, make him sleep on a little cramped couch. He sooo does not deserve you Shannon.

#265981 - 05/27/06 08:32 PM
Gracie

I have to agree with you. It certainly sounds like he wants to get his freak on with someone else.
Shannon, please see a good lawyer right away, I would bet he's already sought out some legal advice.

Re: Interesting! new
      #265983 - 05/27/06 08:36 PM
Gracie

Really? I can't picture you as the pot-smoking promiscuous type. People change I guess, and it looks like maybe your husband has changed for the worse.

#265987 - 05/27/06 08:56 PM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

sorr you are going through this. i went through lawyers and stuff with my daughter's father, it was one of the most worst times in my life...but always remember "this too will pass"

i'm sorry you guys don't seem to be on the same page either

i hope the best for you, i really do. i know the times get tough...but i hope it works out for everyone

You are so sweet! new
      #265993 - 05/28/06 12:05 AM
_Willow

I'm definitely seeing that now.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

The irony is, I can't see myself like that either... new
      #265994 - 05/28/06 12:07 AM
_Willow

but I was. I was so lost, and he did rescue me from that.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

No, today he said new
      #265995 - 05/28/06 12:09 AM
_Willow

he hasn't found one yet, but that we probably should.

Ugh. and you know, that freak On stuff...I was so happy to find a guy who wasn't all about that, cause he never really was. So much fot that.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Maybe... new
      #265998 - 05/28/06 12:30 AM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

...that's why he came into your life. And now that you have changed it is time for something else.

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

Oh, wow... new
      #266076 - 05/28/06 04:50 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

Hey, Shannon:

I haven't been around for a couple of weeks (computer issues and then just busy), so I did not know anything was going on with your marriage. I'm so sorry! That is horrible.

I'm really impressed by how positive and accepting you sound. Just hang in there and try to keep that great attitude until this storm blows over!

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

#266092 - 05/28/06 05:55 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

oh Shannon! I'm so sorry to hear this.

It sounds like he's being a ROYAL JERK! You deserve a lot more respect than this, and it appears as though he doesn't agree.

I'm so sorry. You do sound very good in your posts, and like you are really doing ok. I hope that you truly are, and if you need help or to talk you know my email.

--------------------

#266101 - 05/28/06 06:19 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Aw. hon. Forgive me if I don't e-mail you back quickly but my comp has a hardware problbem and keeps crapping out on me.
You know, maybe DH has to go out on his own, screw up and realize what a good thing he had. That's totally unfair to you if he goes wild partying and dating, but as Tina once said, she knew a guy who left and then realized what a good thing he had and went back. Who knows.
Trevor is being a huge butthead. He should absolutely get therapy - he owes you at least that much to give you a real REASON.
Love and hugs,
A.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

thanks..... new
      #266108 - 05/28/06 06:44 PM
_Willow

yeah, I'm doing OK, because I ahven't had to face living on my own yet. But I'm so crushed emotionally.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Shannon new
      #266109 - 05/28/06 06:54 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

I can't add much to what everyone already said. Just wanted you to know I'm so sorry you are going through this. I'm sorry you are hurting. Take care of yourself!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

#266160 - 05/29/06 07:25 AM
Sara-Sage

Yep, that was my brother who did that. I think Shannon's guy has to do that to get it out of his system and will go back to her (if she'll still ahve him).

#266177 - 05/29/06 10:09 AM
pinkprincess

Reged: 08/17/05
Loc: Manchester, u.k

aw huni, just wanted to give you some hugs and say you are in my thoughts, hope you don`t mind me saying this but "what a b*****d" It does sound like a midlife crisis though. Three family friends have just been through them, two are happily back at home like normal now but I know it must be hard for you. Don`t really know what to say other than I hope things improve, you`ve got all our support on here. Jo x

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/jo_elsmere

Re: I agree, Tina. new
      #266208 - 05/29/06 03:10 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Sad but true. Some people just have to learn the hard way. Let's hope he doesn't do anything stupid in the meantime. If he does, he doesn't deserve OUR dear Shannon.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

#266233 - 05/29/06 05:21 PM
Honey mix

Reged: 11/16/05
Loc: USA wish it was England

Worring about that is okay but keep calm cus if you get to worked up You can get tummy trouble trust me I should know

--------------------
Puppies Are Cute But I'm Cuter

Oh, you guys are so sweet!! new
      #266234 - 05/29/06 05:23 PM
_Willow

i just talked with his brother, who lives 3 townhouses down from me, and it looks like he's planning on moving in there. Of course, he wouldn't tell ME. Oh well. At least he'll be close for our daughter's sake, and with family.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Honey mix new
      #266236 - 05/29/06 05:25 PM
_Willow

trust me, I've had enough tummy problems that I've lost over 10 pounds this week. I definitely know. i've been put in the hospital for them before!;)

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Re: Honey mix new
      #266237 - 05/29/06 05:28 PM
Honey mix

I've been so bad this week I think I'm weighing about 95 pounds again

--------------------

Goodness, what's your secret? Aren't you only in grade seven?? new
      #266238 - 05/29/06 05:29 PM
_Willow

I was very healthily 75 pounds at your age. now I'd die to be near 100, LOL!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Re: Goodness, what's your secret? Aren't you only in grade seven?? new
      #266242 - 05/29/06 05:38 PM
Honey mix

I really don't now I'm eating food from Sally fallons book Nourishing Traditions stuff good for my IBS some of it I don't tolrate so I don't eat that much out of her book

--------------------

just teasing you, kiddo.... new
      #266243 - 05/29/06 05:45 PM
_Willow

I hope you feel better soon.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Re: I agree, Tina. new
      #266249 - 05/29/06 06:33 PM
Sara-Sage

Who knows what will happen? I just hope that Shannon gets a mad that deserves her.

Re: Honey mix new
      #266250 - 05/29/06 06:34 PM
Sara-Sage

Shannon,

Ten pounds?? Oh, that's a lot to lose in such a short period of time.

Re: Oh, you guys are so sweet!! new
      #266251 - 05/29/06 06:37 PM
Sara-Sage

Good but maybe not so good. I hate to say this but if he ever starts to date, you'll be so close by that you might see.

Actually it's fluctuated new
      #266267 - 05/29/06 10:36 PM
_Willow

between ten and fifteen. I got some food in today though.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

That would be hard... new
      #266268 - 05/29/06 10:37 PM
_Willow

but we ahve to switch off days and nights with Kayleigh anyhow, so I guess I'd see more than I wanted usually anyhow...?

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

#266273 - 05/29/06 11:19 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

Forget the couch, make him sleep on the bathroom floor.
Was he thinking about your heart and the pain he is putting you through when he decided to fool around????? I don't think it crossed his feeble mind.

What a fool to give sweet Shannon up for a lounge lizard.
Sweet little Kayleigh deserves so much better.

Re: Actually it's fluctuated new
      #266276 - 05/30/06 01:20 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Mind yourself Shannon. I spoke to a friend last night who married last year and has split from her husband already, she's finding it really difficult to eat and sleep too, and I am worried about her as she really can't afford to lose weight. She said that her counsellor told her that the breakup of a relationship is like a bereavement and you have to mourn the loss.

It is NOT on that you found out from T's brother that he is moving. I do wish that he was moving further though. If it were me and he were living three doors down I would become a psycho stalker any my curtains would constantly be twitching!

Hugs to you and Kayleigh

--------------------
S.

Re: Actually it's fluctuated new
      #266310 - 05/30/06 07:29 AM
Sara-Sage

Ok you make yourself eat. It may be hard since you're so upset but I don't want to get to all sick.

Re: That would be hard... new
      #266311 - 05/30/06 07:31 AM
Sara-Sage

No matter what it will be hard. I'm so sorry. I hope he has a VERY guilty conscience. Grrrr....

Re: Shannon new
      #266362 - 05/30/06 10:18 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I am going to be brutally honest with you. You know that I care for you deeply and would never intentionally hurt you.

I have been in a very similar situation. I married my high school sweetheart at 18. He went into restaurant management. He worked the night shift at Red Lobster. I gave up a management position at a local eye dr's office where I would have been making more money them him and moved across the state with him, because I loved him and wanted to have a life with him. I knew absolutely no one at all. I did find a crappy job at an eye dr's office but of course worked days so we hardly saw each other. A few months after we moved, he started staying out until I left in the morning for work and was irritable and I just new something was wrong.

One day, I was sleeping in bed and he came home at like 4am and sat in the chair at the foot of the bed and just stared at me. I have no idea how I knew but I knew to my very soul that he was seeing someone else and then it dawned on me, the "other woman" was pregnant. I just looked at him, he hadn't said a word at this point, and I just said "she's pregnant, isn't she??" He dropped his head and said yes.

I didn't even know he was unhappy with our marriage, I didn't know he was seeing someone, it was a total shock to me. I ended up moving out as I couldn't afford the rent at our duplex. Luckily, we didn't have any children and we really didn't own anything of value. We had been seeing each other since we were 16 and I was 22 when this happened.

The other woman did have an abortion, she was only 20 years old, already had a child AND lived at home. She was the bar tender at the restaurant he managed. I rented a small crappy apartment in an awful section of town trying to save up enough money to move back closer to my friends and family. Before he even filed divorce papers, she was pregnant again! I finally moved and within a couple of months, I got a phone call at 6am on April Fools day from his sister, he had been murdered at the restaurant. Unfortunately, it wasn't an Aprils fools prank and he really was dead. Its very odd because the other women actually told his parents to be sure that I was there because thats what he would have wanted.

I've also been in a very physically abusive relationship, that one lasted almost 2 years and ended up with a woman's shelter and restraining order, which are a joke by the way.

Anyways, honestly, I think, for whatever reason, the marriage is already over in your hubby's heart. Will he come around and realize that he does love you and you are the one for him after some time, who knows. But, I think you have to be realistic and do what is best for you and your daughter. I think YOU need to get a lawyer, don't rely on him for that, you need one who is going to look out for YOUR interests, not his. I agree, don't leave the condo until you have talked to a lawyer, there is an abandonment law which can be used against you. I think for your own hearts sake, do not try to hold onto a shoe string of hope that he will come around-you will never heal if you are always thinking that once he "gets it out of his system, he'll come back." If that turns out to be the case and you still want him, great but I've seen too many women waste their lives away waiting for that to happen.

Do not try and figure it all out at once, it will over whelm you. Take it day by day. The first step, is talking to a lawyer. If you guys do manage to work it out, great but you need to know what your options are in case you have to make decisions quickly. You are a strong person, you can and will get through this. Focus on each separate task and hurdle, try not to look too long term right now, it will work out one way or the other.

Sending lots of love and hugs.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Very well said Michele, you're so wise new
      #266371 - 05/30/06 10:31 AM
Sara-Sage

I'm so sorry that you went through at all that Michele. But sharing it with Shannon might help her.

I agree that I think her husband has already moved on and doesn't want it to work out. Who knows if he's already cheating or planning on it.

But Shannon, as hard as it seems now, I think starting to detatch yourself from him asap will save you a lot of heart ache.

Re: Very well said Michele, you're so wise new
      #266377 - 05/30/06 10:44 AM
pinkprincess

Wow Michelle, I agree with Sara-Sage I hope that this is helpful to Shannon but I am so, so, so, sorry you have been through all that Each day I learn more about how much of a brave and strong person you are and I hope this gives hope to Shannon. Take it one day at a time huni, I wish I could do something as I hate people suffering, especially when they are so sweet and have done nothing to deserve it. I wish i Knew the right thing to say to make things better but You are in my thoughts. BIG HUGS jo x

--------------------

Yeah.... new
      #266461 - 05/30/06 03:58 PM
_Willow

I have lots of weight to lose so I'm not worried about a few pounds. i am getting food in now, but a lot less than before.

And yes, it's going to be hard, no doubt living close by. i may have to move, we'll see! But I ahve got to live not too far off because Kayleigh needs to be with her daddy during the day. though he said it wouldn't kill her to go to daycare.A*****le

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Re: Yeah.... new
      #266474 - 05/30/06 04:29 PM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

Yeah? Well then it won't kill him to pay for the darned daycare either!

I'm sorry...I know you're hurt and mad but are probably still feeling like you should be "nice" and let him stay until he's ready to go. Since he has both a mother and brother willing to take him in, there's absolutely NO reason he should be staying in the house.

And while his story may be true...it may not be...he may have been seeing her before "breaking up with you"...he wouldn't want to admit, I'm sure, to something that could backfire on him in the divorce proceedings. Now that you know you didn't REALLY know him, don't take anything as the truth now. It's easier that way and will be better for you in the end.

Get him out of the house!
P.S. I found out that my ex slept with a former babysitter. She was 18, he was 33. I was told it didn't happen for another 2 years but still....I found out that he had gone to one of her parties...a skinny-dipping party and he was the old creepy one looking on. Makes me sick.

Oh...did I mention she was also one of my students? I swear I could write a best seller with all the crap in my life but no one would believe it was NON-fiction!

Hang in there girlie-girl....you WILL survive! ...and thrive, I know it!

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

Wow new
      #266551 - 05/30/06 09:32 PM
_Willow

Glad to know I'm not the only one who could be an entire Dr Phil show, LOL! I could write BOOKS honey!

And this is the icing on the cake. but really, i don't feel bad, thought I feel like I should. I just fell, um...well, grossed out but also very sad for whatever he must be lost in suddenly at 29. Not sympathetic, just sad.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Yeah, me too new
      #266552 - 05/30/06 09:34 PM
_Willow

I hope he gets an ulcer or something.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

michelle and tina new
      #266553 - 05/30/06 09:46 PM
_Willow

you are both right.I know what I have to do, and I know that he's gone. Maybe I haven't been relaying that to you as much as I believe it.

I think it's easier to KNOW something than it is to TALK about something.

He was very spoiled through this marriage. like I said-he never came to any family functions, he golfed 3x a week last summer when i had no job, and NEVER gave me a cent, even when i was on mat leave for a whole $485 a month. He went and got a Mustang when i was on Mat leave, made me get a new SUV that I still don't think I can afford, moved us out to this expensive town, and what do I get for it? Well a beautiful daughter and a townhouse and neighborhood and car that I love, but alone and scared.

I was an innocent kid before the rest. industry. While I was a server/bartender, I got into heavy drinking, drugs, promiscuity and nearly threw my life away. Amazingly, ironically, Trevor rescued me from it all. I guess he rescues girls in toruble and grows them up and lets them go, because his GF before me was rescued too.

If I do not teach tomorrow I will get a hold of a lawyer. I promise I will do it ASAP but I have to take every subbing call I get this month because June is the last paycheque and it's likely to be small anyhow.

Michelle, thank you for your story and your courage to share. Maybe you and I can talk about the restaurant biz and how badly it messes with you.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Edited by Shannon :) (05/30/06 09:50 PM)

Yes, she does deserve more. new
      #266555 - 05/30/06 09:59 PM
_Willow

So does her mommy/

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Oh he is such crap new
      #266557 - 05/30/06 11:35 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Shannon, I'm reading this completely across the world and I am so moved by your plight. {{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}

I know I feel like everyone here, like I just want to pick you up and drop you and K somewhere far away from this creep. I'm wishing you lots of strength and good tummy days. And an itchy pox + huge life insurance payout on that miserable fraction of a man.

~nelly in Thailand~

Re: if you teach today new
      #266563 - 05/31/06 03:02 AM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

If you teach today, you can still call for a lawyer on your lunch hour or planning period. Or after school. Just gotta do it!

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

Big hugs, thinking of you still, -nt new
      #266580 - 05/31/06 06:09 AM
pinkprincess

--------------------

#266617 - 05/31/06 08:54 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Only stopping in briefly but wanted to tell you I am thinking about you and I am so sorry you have to deal with all of this. I know you will get through it because you seem to be a very strong person. He sounds like someone who does not deserve you!! **hugs** and I am praying for you!!

LOL you rock. new
      #266774 - 05/31/06 04:01 PM
_Willow

Yes, that sounds great. can you wave your magic wand??

Hope you're haivng fun!! HUGGSSSS

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Thank you, and I hope new
      #266776 - 05/31/06 04:04 PM
_Willow

you are just having a hoot being pregnant!!

HUGS

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 301 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 25783

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review