All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
Re: An update on my situation.... new
      #265958 - 05/27/06 05:31 PM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

What a nasty thing to have to go through. I think that if he is refusing to tell you why he's leaving it's probably something he is either ashamed to tell you or he still cares about your feelings and doesn't want to hurt you. In all honesty, I'd guess the ashamed one. Usually when people are angry they bluntly tell people why they are. From what you've been posting, it does sound like there is someone else or that he at least wants there to be. Having never been through this type of situation I can't give you any good advice or tell you what to do to heal a relationship. But having been through some different nasty circumstances, I can say that what is most important is that you take care of yourself w/o regard to him. You deserve better than to be with someone who doesn't apreciate you. I think that we get opportunities to learn how to love before we are able to find the right person for us. Then when we do find that person, we don't have to use them as a tool to learn on. You can be together because you want to be and not because you need to be. Maybe that's what this has been for you. I know this probably isn't what you want to hear right now and maybe you flat out disagree. That's alright if you do. It's just my thoughts on love and why we have to suffer heartbreak time and again.

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

LOL please do! new
      #265959 - 05/27/06 05:31 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

i just can't financially survive right now without him in this condo, and I am SO not in the mood in the least to pack up and leave my city to find cheaper accomodations. There's nothing cheaper here, even apartment wise. So I'm really stuck. If I had a full time teaching job right now, he'd be on his a$$ faster than I could count to two.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Interesting! new
      #265964 - 05/27/06 05:42 PM
_Willow

I wonder. Maybe....He was definitely hat I needed when i met him. A boy who didn't smoke, didn't do drugs, was moral and upstanding...and I was a pot smoking,partying promiscuous teenage ttype girl. But he was also exactly what i wanted back then as well. Everything about him was what I was looking for 6 years ago....

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Re: nope, not yet. There's a reason tho new
      #265980 - 05/27/06 08:30 PM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

Forget about the scoliosis, make him sleep on a little cramped couch. He sooo does not deserve you Shannon.

#265981 - 05/27/06 08:32 PM
Gracie

I have to agree with you. It certainly sounds like he wants to get his freak on with someone else.
Shannon, please see a good lawyer right away, I would bet he's already sought out some legal advice.

Re: Interesting! new
      #265983 - 05/27/06 08:36 PM
Gracie

Really? I can't picture you as the pot-smoking promiscuous type. People change I guess, and it looks like maybe your husband has changed for the worse.

#265987 - 05/27/06 08:56 PM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

sorr you are going through this. i went through lawyers and stuff with my daughter's father, it was one of the most worst times in my life...but always remember "this too will pass"

i'm sorry you guys don't seem to be on the same page either

i hope the best for you, i really do. i know the times get tough...but i hope it works out for everyone

You are so sweet! new
      #265993 - 05/28/06 12:05 AM
_Willow

I'm definitely seeing that now.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

The irony is, I can't see myself like that either... new
      #265994 - 05/28/06 12:07 AM
_Willow

but I was. I was so lost, and he did rescue me from that.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

No, today he said new
      #265995 - 05/28/06 12:09 AM
_Willow

he hasn't found one yet, but that we probably should.

Ugh. and you know, that freak On stuff...I was so happy to find a guy who wasn't all about that, cause he never really was. So much fot that.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 516 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 26039

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review