All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
I'm scared
      #264774 - 05/22/06 11:00 AM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

Hi.

I have a scary feeling there is another girl. I heard him talking on his cell last night-someone called at 3 AM!! He was on the phone with her for 45 minutes. And I just found a picture of some strange girl on the computer. And she's pretty young. I'm just sick.

He said he's not dating anyone but that doesn't mean he's not getting to KNOW anyone.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I'm scared new
      #264776 - 05/22/06 11:03 AM
Toady

Reged: 04/06/06
Loc: A small city, Northwestern Ontario, Canada

I'm sorry Shan, I really don't know what to tell you. I hate hearing what you are going through, it is just aweful. I'll send you (((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))) it's the best I can offer you!!! Take care!

--------------------
Cassandra

Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like you've never loved before.

IBS A 20+ years, Chronic Migraines, Chiari Malformation (decompressed June 22, 2010), Brachial Neuritis, and ??? the list just keeps growing, but I'm still shiny side up!

#264783 - 05/22/06 11:28 AM
Blondie13

Reged: 02/28/06
Loc: Sheffield, England

No words of wisdom to make you feel better I'm afraid, wish I did. I think if it was me I'd have to confront him - he's still your husband, still in your house and you've nothing to lose, I just know I'd rather know for sure.

And I HATE to bring it up, but this makes me think everyone's advice on making sure you seek legal advice sooner rather than later is probably a good idea.

Can do nothing but send you HEAPS of hugs and love, and let you know you're in my thoughts, I really, really, really hope you get this sorted, it's horrible how it's making you feel. But you're strong, and whatever happens you'll get through it - I promise! [[[[[[[[[[[HUGS]]]]]]]]]]]

--------------------
http://ibsblondie13.blogspot.com/

#264784 - 05/22/06 11:33 AM
Snorkie

Reged: 02/15/05
Loc: Northern Illinois, USA

****HUGS, HUGS, HUGS, HUGS****

I wish I had something useful for you, but you're in my thoughts.

#264787 - 05/22/06 11:46 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry you are going through all this. I'm with blondie though, I'd have to confront him, you've nothing to lose and I'd want to know. hugs and love

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Thanks all new
      #264789 - 05/22/06 11:57 AM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

I did confront him about the phone call, but won't about the picture as it's on his side of the computer. I don't want him to know I'm spying.

He said no, no and no, he is not dating anyone, and that it's not my business. I said i saw where he was coming from but see where I'm coming from- it hasn't even been a week!

there will be no strange girl in my house, I swear to God.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

#264791 - 05/22/06 12:02 PM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

Oh boy ... I'm really sorry for you. Before I call him a bum though ... my sister thought her husband was seeing someone, and after he died in a car accident she found out that he had only changed a flat tire. The young lady had called his home to thank him and it went down hill from there.

Now I am hoping and wishing that this is something just as innocent that. But I agree - you need to pin him down on it, and have it explained to you. You deserve the truth.

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

Oh Shannon! I'm praying for you! HUGS!!! new
      #264792 - 05/22/06 12:13 PM
bamagirl

Reged: 04/02/04
Loc: Alabama

I really don't know what to say other than my heart breaks for you! I'm so sorry you are going through this!

--------------------
God is Faithful!

shannon... new
      #264793 - 05/22/06 12:14 PM
jaime g

Reged: 07/27/05
Loc: new york city

unfortunately, i have no words of wisdom or advice, but i just wanted to pipe up and let you know i'm here, reading what you're writing, with lots of love and support. ((hugs))

jaime

--------------------
jaime
ibs-a (mostly d) // vegetarian

#264794 - 05/22/06 12:28 PM
lj

Reged: 09/24/04

Shannon,

Maybe I'm just really jaded because it has happened to me and I've seen it happen on two other occassions in my own family. People who are seeing some one on the sly rarely fess up upon first confrontation. Perhaps it's because they don't really know where they stand with the other person yet. Like everyone else on the boards, I hate to see you getting hurt. Just keep your eyes open.

Let me also say that I believe it is your business who he is talking to at 3 AM for 45 minutes! You are still married and if he has any intentions of working on the relationship with you, he needs to be completely transparent. People who are being secretive usually have a reason for doing so.

Oh Shannon, we're all so sorry and we're rooting for you and Kayleigh.

Laura

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 161 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 23486

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review