All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
Hey Ashley! new
      #264904 - 05/22/06 08:14 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

This isn't at all judgmental. In fact, it's quite the opposite, and I appreciate the positive spin you have on it as well.

Can you e-mail me? I would love to be a project for you while I'm loooking for a counsellor. I guess I could talk to one at a school but we'll have to see.....

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Thanks all new
      #264905 - 05/22/06 08:25 PM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

Is it possible for you to say that there's something wrong with the computer then take it to a place that does computer forensics? They can get things back that you thought was deleted and completely off your computer.

What he said when asked about things... new
      #264907 - 05/22/06 08:32 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

All he said about the phone call (because you're damn right I asked him about it) was that it was a person, just a drunk person.

When I asked him right after that if he was dating anyone, he said #1-no, #2, no and #3 no, and it's not your business. I told him I understand his place there but also understand mine-it hasn't even been a week yet.

I can't wait to go back to work. A week of having to focus on this has damn near killed me!!

We cannot afford to be split up right now, as you know, he went out and bought himself a nice new car(idiot) and I guess I have to trade in my 2005 Escape because I have no clue how to afford that now!!

Since I'm subbing right now it doesn't bring in enough to afford to live alone in this townhouse and I haven't had to pay any of the dwelling bills as of yet because of all my student loans/line of credit/credit cards I'm still paying off from college.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Re: What he said when asked about things... new
      #264908 - 05/22/06 08:36 PM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

And he would be talking to a drunk person for 45 minutes at 3am? Hmmm.

Don't trade in your car for something cheaper. Let him trade his nice new car first so he can afford the child care and/or alimony payments.

yes definitly.. I'll email you -nt- new
      #264914 - 05/22/06 09:14 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

--------------------

Re: I'm scared new
      #264916 - 05/22/06 09:20 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

I'm so sorry Shannon. Again I don't really have any advice but just wanted to send you (((HUGS))) and let you know I'm thinking about you.

#264925 - 05/23/06 12:04 AM
neves4

Reged: 04/30/06
Loc: Redding, CA

Hi Shannon,
I am semi new to this board and haven't been in "the living room" much so trying to catch up on what's going on. I have to agree with most of what I read. You do deserve to know but I completely see myself in you. I am comfortable with the fact my hubby wouldn't cheat on me but he can have a temper issue and I know my children and I tend to walk on eggshells around him. I find myself trying not to bring up topics so my hubby won't get mad just like you don't want him knowing you found the picture of the girl for fear of ruining your reconciliation. I have been just dealing with it anymore and find myself almost accepting things the way they are. It's weird to read the post from I believe it was Ashley? How she wrote that she found herself being someone she wasn't for fear of losing the guy she was with at the time. That hit home with my marriage now-scary huh? Anyhow, sorry to talk about my issues when this is a rough time for you..just wanted to let you know, I can relate and if you need to vent or talk, feel free. But I also know that if I had any suspicions about my hubby and another girl, THAT I'd have no fear to ask him about. It's not easy for sure but think of the long term effects on you and your daughter! You both deserve better than that and if he is with someone else, sounds like they deserve each other. I apologize if that sounds rude but it just irritates me when men act that way. hang in there and be strong! Plus this can't be good for ones IBS!

Shannon... new
      #264965 - 05/23/06 08:05 AM
nomorepooch

Reged: 04/18/06

I have counseled many women who are dealing with situations similar to yours.

This is my concern...if at the worst case scenario there is another woman and he is being intimate with her, he is putting your life at stake. Infidelity is inexusable in God's eyes but in this day and age where there are communicable diseases to include deadly ones, you owe it to yourself to be sure you are not susceptable to STD's or God forbid HIV.

I don't want to be dramatic but again, if he is sleeping with another woman, your life is at stake.

--------------------
Have a blessed day! Rachel
Formerly poochibelly...
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Re: I definitely agree! new
      #264979 - 05/23/06 08:54 AM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

I believe that what your husband is doing IS your business because it directly affects the well-being of you and your daughter.

#264981 - 05/23/06 08:55 AM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

I'm sorry to hear this Shannon. I'm thinking of you and sending you hugs and the strength to get you through this difficult time.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1890 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 23710

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review