All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)
Re: UPDATE....She actually wrote back to my response new
      #264741 - 05/22/06 07:49 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Thanks Stephie. I'm sure you're right and it's upsetting me more than her.

I've decided I don't want to do the back and forth thing and I'm just not going to even write back to her.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Completely her loss... new
      #264742 - 05/22/06 07:50 AM
Sara-Sage

Thanks Caroline for all the nice things you said about me. It is HER loss.

Don't calm down! Stay mad! new
      #264806 - 05/22/06 01:37 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Yeah, stay mad! She's a total beotch!I just saw this post just now, and want to offer my heartfelt condolences in the form of a nasty letter. Feel free to edit at will!

Dear [name],

Thanks for the carefelt response. Not. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I see your flu-addled brain has warped your sense of your friendship's importance to me. Actually I have a number of close friends I remain close to, but I doubt you'd know any of their names as they don't run in the same dogpack as you. I guess you've never been told the world doesn't stop just because you don't have time for it. I've gotten on with my life and originally wanted to touch base to be nice. I'm not burdened by THAT particular feeling anymore. Feel free to lose my address. Loser.

Tina

OK, that was fun. You're a sweetheart, Tina, and don't need that mess of a girl dragging you down. {{{BIG HUGS}}} and lots of friendship,

Your FRIEND,

~nelly~

SHE SENT ME A THIRD EMAIL!! new
      #264812 - 05/22/06 01:51 PM
Sara-Sage

Ok no emaiks for months and now three in one week. Guess she somehow finds the time.... smirk. Oh ya, I never replied to her second email.

Here's the latest.

Quote:

Hi Tina,

I don't want you to be upset by this. I know it's hard being in a new city and meeting people. I will try harder to email you. It's just hard sometimes when I have so many things on my mind right now.

Emily

NELLY! new
      #264814 - 05/22/06 01:54 PM
Sara-Sage

That was a GREAT response. See below (way below) for the response I sent her care of Blondie. It was great!!!

She did write me a new email after not hearing back from me.
Here it is so you don't have to go searching, this post is HUGE.

Quote:

Hi Tina,

I don't want you to be upset by this. I know it's hard being in a new city and meeting people. I will try harder to email you. It's just hard sometimes when I have so many things on my mind right now.

Emily

Re: SHE SENT ME A THIRD EMAIL!! new
      #264819 - 05/22/06 01:56 PM
Blondie13

Reged: 02/28/06
Loc: Sheffield, England

...and I think I can tell you exactly why - because you didn't reply suddenly she's worried you're not all that bothered about her or wound up by her, which really doesn't fit with her need for superiority!!

Whatcha gonna do, any ideas? All good either way - you have plenty of true friends no matter what you decide to do about this 'friend'...

--------------------
http://ibsblondie13.blogspot.com/

#264827 - 05/22/06 02:01 PM
Sara-Sage

Hey! I was shocked to see ANOTHER email from her. I was out for the entire day and seeing her email was shocking. I have to admit that the effort that she's suddenly making is scoring her some itsy-bitsy points. I still don't know if I'll write back or wait. I have a hard time holding grudges.

Any ideas? I can tell you that I was very tempted to write back and say that I was out for the day and tell her bout other exciting happenings but then I thought twice. Instead I emailed back Nelly! Which was way more fun!

#264831 - 05/22/06 02:04 PM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

Do you think you'll give her the benefit of the doubt, and give her another chance?

#264833 - 05/22/06 02:05 PM
nomorepooch

Reged: 04/18/06

This sounds like an effort to make peace...take it for what it is and reply if you like but perhaps guard your heart a but so as not to get disappointed.

Don't hold a grudge...it's not worth it and it doesn't affect Emily a bit, just you!

--------------------
Have a blessed day! Rachel
Formerly poochibelly...
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

#264834 - 05/22/06 02:05 PM
Sara-Sage

I am leaning toward doing that. I have lost so many friends from the old gang that to add another to the list would make three and I wouldn'tbe able to not take that personally.

Not sure what I'll do.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 175 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 74010

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review