All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
To: Dr Spice Yamin and Brittany Yamin and all members of the "married to a cute bald guy club"
      #263927 - 05/17/06 12:49 PM
nomorepooch

Reged: 04/18/06

I will be at home tonight so will watch the results of American Idol. I may have to stay off of the computer though...last night I was laughing so hard at our antics I thought I was going to pee my pants...did you know Michelle can snort water up her nose????

--------------------
Have a blessed day! Rachel
Formerly poochibelly...
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: To: Dr Spice Yamin and Brittany Yamin and all members of the "married to a cute bald guy club" new
      #263944 - 05/17/06 03:00 PM

Unregistered

Hahaha...I have to go out to dinner for a friend's birthday so I will MISS THE RESULTS!! I don't know if I'll be able to stand watching a recording of it!

I had so much fun last night too - haha my sides hurt from laughing so much. Thank god I was at home, it looks real funny when you start laughing uncontrollably to yourself at work or something

Hope Michelle's nose is okay! We'll definitely catch up after the show - unless I'm incosolable of course

I recovered, LOL!!! I think I'll only watch the last 10 mins tonight... the rest is always a waste. new
      #263954 - 05/17/06 03:51 PM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

Re: To: Dr Spice Yamin and Brittany Yamin and all members of the "married to a cute bald guy club" new
      #264034 - 05/17/06 09:22 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

haha thanks! I was hoping we'd have an encore of last night again tonight. I truly had a fabulous time and literally laughed my butt off right along with ya'll. peeing your pants and snorting water up your nose isn't that bad if you're having cyber fun!

unfortunately.. tonight wasn't very celebratory. however, stay tuned for next weeks commentary on Taylor's C.

Preview:
will he go? will he still be backed up like last week?
Stay tuned for the most dramatic american idol IBS style EVER!!

--------------------

Laughing to yourself.. (BTW this thread is a spoiler so Natalie.. steer clear!) -nt- new
      #264035 - 05/17/06 09:24 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

I do that all the time, and its not pretty. My lil brother nicknamed me giggles because whenever I'm home for the holidays and I talk on IM i'll be sitting down in the basement laughing my butt off. He's always like Ashley.. what the heck is so funny? you can't even see the person. I'm easily amused I guess.

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1461 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 913

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review