Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Idol results show
      #262751 - 05/10/06 06:35 PM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

I am shocked .......

you non east coasters will have to wait.

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new
      #262753 - 05/10/06 06:37 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

My guy is off? No way!! He is the best!

I'm so sad.

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

(spoiler inside this post, obviously dont' read if you don't want to know) new
      #262754 - 05/10/06 06:41 PM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just stood there, I can't believe it - he looked sooooo sad watching his "exit video" thing....

I hope he is really successful anyway. I can't believe Chris and Katharine were the bottom two...

I hate to tell yall this but Taylor IS going to win this whole thing! And I actually do like him (as you know) but NOT as much as I liked Chris.

One more time...

whaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

Edited by ecmmbm (05/10/06 07:01 PM)

I am stunned too! And I think the rest of the country is too. new
      #262755 - 05/10/06 06:42 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

How could this have happened? I always thought this person would win the thing!

Re: I am stunned too! And I think the rest of the country is too. new
      #262757 - 05/10/06 06:48 PM
Augie

I guess most people assumed he was so safe, they put all their votes towards the "iffy" ones...like Elliot or Katharine?

I hate when this happens. Goes to show ya the voting system needs some adjusting. Like on the web so you can vote one time for all the people you like.

--------------------
~ Beth

Re: Idol results show new
      #262758 - 05/10/06 06:59 PM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

I know we can't say yet for the ones who don't know but I'm sooooooooo shocked and sad.

That's all I will say.

Barbie

--------------------

Re: (spoiler inside this post, obviously dont' read if you don't want to know) new
      #262760 - 05/10/06 07:04 PM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

I can't believe he was voted off! He deserved to win. Katherine should have been the one to go since both of her songs yesterday were not good at all.

I can't believe it either new
      #262761 - 05/10/06 07:10 PM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

I am so upset! I don't think any of the other three left are half as good as Chris. I honestly thought he would win the whole thing.

That is it, I am done watching AI. There are serious flaws in the voting procedure.

--------------------
Janey

There goes my husband's theory about the votes not being counted new
      #262762 - 05/10/06 07:20 PM
BL

The judges looked truly stunned tonight that Chris was going home!

(Was there anyone who wasn't shocked?)

OH MY GOSH!!!! new
      #262765 - 05/10/06 07:59 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04

I cannot BELIEVE that Chris went home!! I thought it may have been possible bc the MSNBC poll now says that Katherine should be first, Elliot Second, Taylor third, and Chris fourth, but its not like there is real validity behind those stupid polls. So I kinda assumed that it was wrong.

First off.. I will give a big Heck YA to Elliot making it into the final three, because the guy is phenomenal (especially compared to the other two left on the stage!)

However, Chris was most definitly my second favorite, and I never expected that he would be sent home tonight! I mean seriously, the guy is ALWAYS consistent.

To be honest, I used to like Katherine but lately I think she's turned really snobby, she thinks she's amazing, and for the past THREE SHOWS, the judges have had something negative to say about her performance every single time. Rewind back if you tape them.. there has consistently been poor comments about Katherine and its true.. she's not consistent and Chris CERTAINLY is and deserved to stay.

As you all know.. I think Taylor is terrible, so I may be biased.. but honestly, I agree with all of the critics.. is he really strong enough to make his own record with his own songs (instead of just singing other's covers).. that i'm not sure about. One critic even mentioned that yeah.. Taylor may have a good personality.. but so did Rueben Studdard, and look where that got him. Sure he won idol... but does anyone actually own his CD?

UGH seriously though.. I was hoping the finale would be Chris and Elliot. I'm so torn bc I'm over the moon for the "e-train," but think compared to the other two left, chris deserved to stay!

--------------------

I felt so bad watching that too... new
      #262767 - 05/10/06 08:05 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

He was obviously devestated! I thought he might even cry. I really felt so bad for him. Especially bc the entire voting off process was way too fast, and Ryan didn't really give him time to even finish his song for everyone! I mean the guy was one out of the top four, he should have gotten a little more of a send off than "Chris you're going home, buh-bye"

Plus, that whole send off kinda really turned me off from Katherine. When Simon said who he thought should go home she just kinda smirked and give a look like yeah right. like that would happen. Plus, when they said chris she looked pained having to hug him goodbye. Granted she did look mad, but I think it was more bc she was in the bottom two and didn't think she belong there rather than genuine sadness for the end of chris' road.

--------------------

#262770 - 05/10/06 10:23 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

I'm so pissed...I might even stop watching the show all together.....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Funny how we see things differently new
      #262785 - 05/11/06 05:22 AM
BL

I hated that Chris went home last night, because I think he is terrific and was definitely the best of the group. I always thought he would win this thing. However, I did think recently he had gotten "the big head" like he thought he was better than the rest. (like the comment about him wearing boxers. Who cares?)

As for Katharine, I saw the opposite in her facial expressions last night. From the moment the show came on, she had this "I know this is my night to go home" look on her face. She looked like she was trying to make the best of a bad situation, and she looked like she was going to cry. So when Simon said he thought she should go home, I thought the look on her face was one of pain. Anyone would have to wince in pain when someone says that about you on national tv! I thought she was biting her lip so that she wouldn't cry because she was positive this was the end of the road for her.

They just replayed last night's ending on Good Morning America. When Ryan said, "Chris, you are going home tonight," the look on Katharine's face, I thought, was genuinely, "HUH???? You've got to be kidding?" Even she expected Chris to stay and herself to leave. So I saw it as a look of shock ----she, like the rest of the country, couldn't believe her ears!

When the crowd started booing, how do you think that made her feel? I think she was put in a very arkward position at that moment. She knew Chris should not be going home, but, of course, she was relieved she wasn't. How in the heck are you supposed to act? Excited that the best singer is getting the ax?

I think her feeling at that moment was more like "Oh, my gosh! Not even I wished for this!"

Who would know how to respond to something like that???? What a mix of emotions! Even Katharine's mother looked shocked.

I felt so sorry for both of them.

Re: I felt so bad watching that too... new
      #262792 - 05/11/06 06:04 AM
MCV

Reged: 01/04/05
Loc: Manchester, NH

I don't know what is wrong with America!!!! I can't believe Chris is gone - he was the winner in my mind!

And what was up with Taylor being able to sing his song, but then they cut Chris off? That really ticked me off, too.

Poor Chris - he looked so sad!

--------------------
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
Michelle
IBS-A, pain predominant

Re: I felt so bad watching that too... new
      #262806 - 05/11/06 08:00 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

this reminds me of the time Latoya London was voted off. I was so ticked off when that happened. I hate the voting process. My two favorites where Chris and Kathrine. So I'm sad to see him go too! However he will get a recording contract from someone! He's just too good!!!!

--------------------

Re: Funny how we see things differently new
      #262810 - 05/11/06 08:13 AM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

I think Katherine was shocked that it was not her. Everyone else certainly was. It's a popularity contest anyway. Just like Dancing with the Stars. I wish there was a different way of voting, but being human we are going to like the cutest, or the best hair or anything but talent.

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

#262815 - 05/11/06 08:22 AM
countrygirl

Reged: 04/29/04
Loc: Wisconsin, USA

I had a whole reply posted and POOF! It was gone, darn it! Anyway,i was sad to see Chris go and was really ticked off about it, but someone on a different message board pointed out that,If Chris had won, he would have been stuck in a contract singing songs he wouldn't like and being the record companies "puppet" and not be able to show his individuality. So maybe it is actually a good thing he didnt win?? He is so talented and marketable that he will surely get a record deal out of this anyway.....the best thing he got out of all of this is the exposure to enable him to get that contract.
I cannot stand Taylor, but the way the show keeps dropping hints i think it will be him who wins this year. His spazoid movements and facial expressions annoy me and i can't stand watch him to attempt to dance, he has only an OK voice as far as i am concerned but he apparently has a band of his own and a huge fan base because of it.So let him win, will be interesting to see him try to sing something besides Blues,Jazz or Soul,the only type of music he seems to be good at. Afterall, look at Rueben, ya don't see many of his c.d.'s in music stores or see him in concert. As for next year, i probably wont even bother to watch the show, i feel like it's rigged anyway, the voting process is so messed up.Some people can get thru, and others try for hours and cannot,so how fair and unbiased is that???

Steph... new
      #262819 - 05/11/06 08:32 AM
Janey

I totally agree with you about Latoya. She was my favorite and had a beautiful voice. When she was voted off I stopped watching the show and didn't start again until this season. I kept watching this season because Chris was so great.

I really am done with American Idol. I feel that the voting should be changed and that everyone should get one vote per person not unlimited. Ryan always says how many millions of people voted which in inaccurate since a person can vote as many times as they want.

I just recently saw a show about reality shows stating they aren't really reality but scripted. Not to say that the people involved are given a script of what to say but the people behind the show manipulate what is happening. Even on Survivor they will retape a challenge. They won't change how it ends but if they don't get a good taping for tv they will re-shoot.

--------------------
Janey

Re: Steph... new
      #262834 - 05/11/06 08:52 AM
countrygirl

Janey, i agree. When the celebrity guest in the audience requested that Taylor sing again, i believe that was totally scripted and planned out!!!

Have you noticed new
      #262837 - 05/11/06 08:58 AM
Janey

There are more celebrity guests in the audiance this season? Do they come there because they love AI or because the producers ask them to be there or pay them to be there?

It used to be that the person voted off got their last shinning moment in the spotlight to sing and now there is so much BS on the Wed. night show that I don't watch until the very end to see who gets voted off.

Last night there was no build up Ryan just spit it out that Chris was going home. It seemed weired to me.

--------------------
Janey

How do I REALLY feel? new
      #262858 - 05/11/06 11:35 AM
Shell Marr

OK..... now that I've stopped crying... I can type more...... I have not read what anyone else has said yet.....

I don't think I'm even gonna watch the rest of the show..I'm so mad about Chris going home AND how they let Taylor sing a song last night...that was WRONG!! Then they cut Chris off in the middle of his song.... nothing like adding insult to injury!!

I will buy anything of Chris's and will see him in concert if he comes this way. I will also buy anything from Elliot or Katherine but NOT Taylor... his has totally been set up to win because he is "different" NOT because he can sing.... but hey, if he would not have made it very far this season...we all know he could have been an Elvis impersonator in Las Vegas!!

At least now.... Chris will not be FORCED by a contract to sing songs that are NOT him........ Chris IS THE AMERICAN IDOL as far as I'm concerned!

I mean... WATCH & LISTEN TO THESE.... how could he NOT be?!?@??@@#?

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/?vid=326

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/?vid=325

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/?vid=324

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/?vid=322

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/?vid=319

Quote:

--------------------

I agree with everything you said!!! -nt new
      #262859 - 05/11/06 11:37 AM
MCV

--------------------
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
Michelle
IBS-A, pain predominant

#262862 - 05/11/06 11:58 AM
MCV

I think this picture says it all

Katherine shocked

--------------------
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
Michelle
IBS-A, pain predominant

I agree with ya'll too.. new
      #262863 - 05/11/06 11:59 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

I think they are trying really hard to make Taylor win... and I think he is getting so many votes because he is "different."

I still can't help but think that the voting is rigged because it seems like they really want Taylor in there in the finals, and besides from the few people on here that like him I don't know anyone, my mom doesn't know anyone, and my gram doesn't know anyone that actually likes him and votes for him.

Who knows though.. maybe its not! But I agree that it was awful that they let Taylor sing his song again and dedicated only two minutes of the entire show to placing the contestants into the bottom two and sending chris off. It was ridiculous... I mean the man had real talent and he deserved a little more recognition. Ryan was just a little bit insensitive when he sent him off IMHO.

--------------------

as for the celebs new
      #262864 - 05/11/06 12:01 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

they are all people who have shows on FOX!!

Rebecca whatever the heck her name is was brought on the show because she has a brand new show of her own. and it just so happens that most of the stars you see happen to be the stars of other shows on Fox. So to be honest, I think they are there to bring in revenue to their own shows, rather than a true genuine desire to be in the american idol audience.

--------------------

#262865 - 05/11/06 12:03 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

yeah I think maybe she was genuinely shocked, but I also think she's gotten a big head through the whole experience. Just reading articles about her, and interviews with her she seems to give of an air of conceit whenever she's interveiwed.

--------------------

I agree with you 100% Shell -nt- new
      #262867 - 05/11/06 12:26 PM
Janey

--------------------
Janey

Ashley new
      #262868 - 05/11/06 12:29 PM
Janey

I never thought of it that way. You are so right.

I really don't think that I will be watching the show again. Just makes me too mad and at this point I don't care who wins.

--------------------
Janey

Chris reportedly will get job offer tonight! new
      #262874 - 05/11/06 01:01 PM
BL

The news posted online today is that a huge group---one that's a household name---will be making Chris Daughtry an offer tonight on EXTRA! They want to sign him as their lead singer. (Speculation is that it's Fuel or Creed.)

Interviewed this morning on the Ryan Seacreast Show, Chris commented that's he's weighing his options carefully. I wouldn't jump too soon if I were him. i think this will be one of many options he has.

Ryan said Wednesday he was pulled into the producer's office and told about the results of the voting. He said there was silence, because everyone was shocked. Ryan explained on his show this morning why he delivered the news last night like he did. He said he did it as a tribute to Chris to show just how shocking and unreal it was.

I read this on several websites. (I hope I'm not spreading rumors.) Guess we will find out more soon.

Re: Chris reportedly will get job offer tonight! new
      #262875 - 05/11/06 01:04 PM
MCV

I heard this rumor as well - just not the part about an offer tonight on EXTRA!

I think Chris is going to do just fine....

--------------------
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
Michelle
IBS-A, pain predominant

Re: Chris reportedly will get job offer tonight! new
      #262882 - 05/11/06 02:04 PM
countrygirl

I still think it was incredibly rude how they cut Chris off before the song was over and he was just walking towards the other finalists to give them hugs and POOF! The show was over. That still just ticks me off!!!! They would have been able to show it all if they hadn't let seizure-boy Taylor sing again!

I think I'm done with it too... new
      #262886 - 05/11/06 02:45 PM
Augie

I thought Chris was the best and will only get angry as I see someone else win...even Elliot. I like him, but he wasn't as good as Chris. I hope Chris goes far.

This show has really disappointed me. They must get a better voting system.

--------------------
~ Beth

Re: How do I REALLY feel? new
      #262892 - 05/11/06 03:38 PM
Shell Marr

P.S. Shane said it was ok IF we ever have a child, that we can name him or her "Daughtry"... Daughtry Gene Marr or Daughtry Jean Marr.

Quote:

OK..... now that I've stopped crying... I can type more...... I have not read what anyone else has said yet.....

I don't think I'm even gonna watch the rest of the show..I'm so mad about Chris going home AND how they let Taylor sing a song last night...that was WRONG!! Then they cut Chris off in the middle of his song.... nothing like adding insult to injury!!

I will buy anything of Chris's and will see him in concert if he comes this way. I will also buy anything from Elliot or Katherine but NOT Taylor... his has totally been set up to win because he is "different" NOT because he can sing.... but hey, if he would not have made it very far this season...we all know he could have been an Elvis impersonator in Las Vegas!!

At least now.... Chris will not be FORCED by a contract to sing songs that are NOT him........ Chris IS THE AMERICAN IDOL as far as I'm concerned!

I mean... WATCH & LISTEN TO THESE.... how could he NOT be?!?@??@@#?

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/?vid=326

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/?vid=325

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/?vid=324

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/?vid=322

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/?vid=319

Quote:

--------------------

Whoa... new
      #262893 - 05/11/06 03:40 PM
TommyNY

you guys take this stuff a little too seriously... Just remember, Chris Daughtry or whatever this due's name doesn't pay your bills... In any event, getting released from an extremely restrictive American Idol contract opens up a whole new world to him. Quite honestly, I don't respect artists (exceptions for Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra)who don't write their own songs.

--------------------

DOH!!! I was trying to avoid the results.... new
      #262901 - 05/11/06 04:02 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

oh well...we dont get the show over here until friday in England...so I ALWAYS have to dodge this post....usually people avoid the loser in the title so I am ok...though I have sneaked a few times when Ive been desperate to know...then my flatmates were getting mad that I knew the results before them...so I have managed to stop looking the last few weeks....hehe....never mind....god thats a shocker!!!

--------------------
Natalie

Natalie, I am so sorry new
      #262907 - 05/11/06 04:42 PM
BL

that I spoiled it for you. I had no idea that everyone had not seen the show (that wanted to watch it). I figured because it was on every news show this morning, that everyone knew!

I didn't realize our English friends didn't get the show until days later. Please forgive me.

Usually, my big mouth gets me in trouble. This time it was my fingers!

Re: Whoa... new
      #262913 - 05/11/06 05:53 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

I liked Chris a lot too and was shocked. I'm certainly not banning the show. I did my share and voted for him but apparently he didn't get enough votes for whatever reason. Fixed? Maybe.....we will never know though will we, however, 9 chances out of 10 everyone will watch again next year!

My opinion...if Elliott does win, his next show should be Extreme Makeover! I'm sorry to say and I don't want to be mean but 50% of American Idol is the look and I don't think he has that look! I think he has a pretty good voice but sorry guys...not a fan of him! I think he's just goofy!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

really! new
      #262918 - 05/11/06 06:27 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

I think Elliot has definitly gotten cuter with each week. They've done a lot for him by dressing him in really nice outfits. I don't think he's any more bad looking than Taylor, who's gray, does spasms on stage, and has a little pot belly.

I mean neither of them are particularly hot, but then again, I think that aside from Ace and Chris, not many of the guys were that HOT this season.

--------------------

What does DOH stand for?....sorry Nat!-nt new
      #262922 - 05/11/06 06:44 PM
Augie

--------------------
~ Beth

I think she's just saying< "Doh!!!", ya know, like Homer Simpson? nt new
      #262924 - 05/11/06 06:55 PM
ecmmbm

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle

This is my entire theory right now on AI...... new
      #262926 - 05/11/06 07:01 PM
ecmmbm

America is so tired of pre-packaged perfect looking semi or simply UN talented people who are all famous right now ... they (we?) are sooooooo ready to root for an "under-dog" who is different and maybe doesn't look just perfect cause guess what, neither do we! Who is just real. I think that's why the Ace's and the Kellie's are gone, and I really think part of the reason Chris adn I bet you anything next will be Kat, gone... because there is this huge uprising voting like mad for the "underdogs" (Elliott/Taylor) who don't seem like anyone anybody EVER thought of as an "Idol".

I find Taylor sooooo much easier to watch and YES, I can imagine myself at a Taylor concert dancing just as much as he is, and looking goofy too, and not caring that I look goofy anymore than he cares that HE looks goofy. And the guy sings REALLY WELL. I think Elliott has a marvelous voice and he seems to have a nice personality, but I cannot for the life of me imagine him putting on a concert.

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle

Re: really! new
      #262929 - 05/11/06 07:03 PM
LittleLisa

Actually if I had to chose between chosing Taylor or Elliott for the looks it probably would be Taylor. It's so funny I'm saying that too cause when Taylor first came on he gave me the creeps. Kinda still does but when they compared him to George Clooney that one time, I'm thinking "OMG he kinda, a tiny bit resembles him in some weird way"!
Yes his spasms have to go! I still can't believe he's in his 20's.

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Re: Weren't underdogs already picked? new
      #262933 - 05/11/06 07:08 PM
LittleLisa

Reuben?????? I can't think of the other dorky guy with the blond hair(or was he a runner up) Anyway, Reuben was an underdog and he was picked. He certainly didn't have "idol look quality". Of course I think it's been said that Kelly Clarkson and the last year's winner country girl have done the best since they won. I think you have to have the right manager etc. to actually make it big after Idol anyway!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Hmmmmm. I don't watch the Simpsons.-nt new
      #262934 - 05/11/06 07:09 PM
Augie

--------------------
~ Beth

Re: Weren't underdogs already picked? new
      #262959 - 05/11/06 07:58 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

yeah rueben was definitly and underdog, and so was Clay Aiken, he's competition. That was certainly the underdog show down! However, I don't listen to either of those boys, so I don't know a lot about them.

I think the reason that I like Elliot so much is because he is a good singer, and also because his mom mentioned in one of the interviews that Elliot was the most unhappy child in the world, and nothing could ever cheer him up. She said that changed 100% the first time he ever sange karaoke (and that wasn't until a few years ago. His own mother never even knew that he could sing until then!). Plus, the poor kid had diabetes and is 90% deaf in one ear and still sings like a champ! I think that definitly influences my love for him and his music, I think its because I like to hear about kids being happy, and kids with disabilities really making it (such as deaf and with childhood diabetes). I think its the child psychologist in me!

--------------------

Taylor is actually 30.... new
      #262960 - 05/11/06 07:59 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

he just barely made the cut off for the show, which was raised from 26 to 29 last year, and turned 30 a few weeks after the try-outs, which I guess makes him still eligable.

--------------------

Hehe....yep is was a homer simpson tribute!! sorry to confuse! n/t new
      #262982 - 05/12/06 03:16 AM
Natalie1985

--------------------
Natalie

Hehe....no probs... new
      #262983 - 05/12/06 03:18 AM
Natalie1985

I am going to pretend to my flatmates that I don't know....hehe.....Im still shocked that he has gone...wasnt quite expecting that one...Ive felt like Taylor has been hanging on bu a thread these last few weeks though he's never ended up in the bottom three recently...hmm....we will see....cant wait to watch it tonight though!!

--------------------
Natalie

Re: Ashley, I didn't know new
      #263162 - 05/12/06 07:00 PM
LittleLisa

all that stuff about Elliott. This is actually the first season that I've watched in it's entirety. I used to watch only the "try outs" then never got involved with following through with the whole show. This time I some how got addicted and kept watching, HOWEVER, at least every show I missed "something" because I was running the kids here, doing wash, checking homework or whatever. I don't remember seeing the part with his mom saying all that about him. Does put things into perspective though I must say. It is a shame that he was never a happy child and the fact that he found something in him to make him happy is really awesome. I never knew that he was deaf in one ear either. Kinda explains his "goofyness" that I had said earlier.

I am glad that you brought all this to my attention. Just goes to show that you shouldn't judge someone until you know the whole story huh! Anyway, Chris was still always my favorite (well...next to Ace that is!). I am pulling for Katharine now though. She is the only girl left so here's to GIRL POWER!!

Your so sweet Ashley! You are gonna be one great child psychologist!!!!!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Re: Ashley, I didn't know new
      #263171 - 05/12/06 09:16 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

I know his story really is amazing! don't worry, I didn't think you were judging him.. I was just explaining some of the reasons that I hope he pulls through.

Ryan mentioned his deafness and diabetes on one of the idol shows (they thought it was amazing, because he can't even hear himself sing in one ear. granted, I can't sing at all, but I've heard that not hearing yourself makes singing so much harder), but I saw the interview with his mother on the news. She had mentioned that nothing ever made him happy, and that she was so worried about him being unhappy for life. Although she also mentioned that he was in and out of hospitals for his whole childhood bc of his ears and diabetes so I think that that probably influenced his poor childhood.

As for Chris, I loved him too.. elliot was always my fave but chris and ace were close seconds. I also liked bucky, but I think that I was one of the only ones that really did

Anyways, thanks for the vote of confidence in my psychology ability! I'm hoping that I turn out to be a great one as well

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 92 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 13893

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review