All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Re: Chris reportedly will get job offer tonight! new
      #262882 - 05/11/06 02:04 PM
countrygirl

Reged: 04/29/04
Loc: Wisconsin, USA

I still think it was incredibly rude how they cut Chris off before the song was over and he was just walking towards the other finalists to give them hugs and POOF! The show was over. That still just ticks me off!!!! They would have been able to show it all if they hadn't let seizure-boy Taylor sing again!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

I think I'm done with it too... new
      #262886 - 05/11/06 02:45 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

I thought Chris was the best and will only get angry as I see someone else win...even Elliot. I like him, but he wasn't as good as Chris. I hope Chris goes far.

This show has really disappointed me. They must get a better voting system.

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Re: How do I REALLY feel? new
      #262892 - 05/11/06 03:38 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

P.S. Shane said it was ok IF we ever have a child, that we can name him or her "Daughtry"... Daughtry Gene Marr or Daughtry Jean Marr.

Quote:

OK..... now that I've stopped crying... I can type more...... I have not read what anyone else has said yet.....

I don't think I'm even gonna watch the rest of the show..I'm so mad about Chris going home AND how they let Taylor sing a song last night...that was WRONG!! Then they cut Chris off in the middle of his song.... nothing like adding insult to injury!!

I will buy anything of Chris's and will see him in concert if he comes this way. I will also buy anything from Elliot or Katherine but NOT Taylor... his has totally been set up to win because he is "different" NOT because he can sing.... but hey, if he would not have made it very far this season...we all know he could have been an Elvis impersonator in Las Vegas!!

At least now.... Chris will not be FORCED by a contract to sing songs that are NOT him........ Chris IS THE AMERICAN IDOL as far as I'm concerned!

I mean... WATCH & LISTEN TO THESE.... how could he NOT be?!?@??@@#?

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/?vid=326

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/?vid=325

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/?vid=324

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/?vid=322

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/?vid=319

Quote:

I'm so pissed...I might even stop watching the show all together.....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Whoa... new
      #262893 - 05/11/06 03:40 PM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

you guys take this stuff a little too seriously... Just remember, Chris Daughtry or whatever this due's name doesn't pay your bills... In any event, getting released from an extremely restrictive American Idol contract opens up a whole new world to him. Quite honestly, I don't respect artists (exceptions for Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra)who don't write their own songs.

--------------------

DOH!!! I was trying to avoid the results.... new
      #262901 - 05/11/06 04:02 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

oh well...we dont get the show over here until friday in England...so I ALWAYS have to dodge this post....usually people avoid the loser in the title so I am ok...though I have sneaked a few times when Ive been desperate to know...then my flatmates were getting mad that I knew the results before them...so I have managed to stop looking the last few weeks....hehe....never mind....god thats a shocker!!!

--------------------
Natalie

Natalie, I am so sorry new
      #262907 - 05/11/06 04:42 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

that I spoiled it for you. I had no idea that everyone had not seen the show (that wanted to watch it). I figured because it was on every news show this morning, that everyone knew!

I didn't realize our English friends didn't get the show until days later. Please forgive me.

Usually, my big mouth gets me in trouble. This time it was my fingers!

Re: Whoa... new
      #262913 - 05/11/06 05:53 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

I liked Chris a lot too and was shocked. I'm certainly not banning the show. I did my share and voted for him but apparently he didn't get enough votes for whatever reason. Fixed? Maybe.....we will never know though will we, however, 9 chances out of 10 everyone will watch again next year!

My opinion...if Elliott does win, his next show should be Extreme Makeover! I'm sorry to say and I don't want to be mean but 50% of American Idol is the look and I don't think he has that look! I think he has a pretty good voice but sorry guys...not a fan of him! I think he's just goofy!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

really! new
      #262918 - 05/11/06 06:27 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

I think Elliot has definitly gotten cuter with each week. They've done a lot for him by dressing him in really nice outfits. I don't think he's any more bad looking than Taylor, who's gray, does spasms on stage, and has a little pot belly.

I mean neither of them are particularly hot, but then again, I think that aside from Ace and Chris, not many of the guys were that HOT this season.

--------------------

What does DOH stand for?....sorry Nat!-nt new
      #262922 - 05/11/06 06:44 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

I think she's just saying< "Doh!!!", ya know, like Homer Simpson? nt new
      #262924 - 05/11/06 06:55 PM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 443 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 14015

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review