All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Katharine had Seven's on....Anyone notice??!??! new
      #262580 - 05/09/06 07:13 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Katharine had on Seven For All Man Kind Jeans tonight for her first song. I just got a pair on Ebay for $30.01. Brand new. They retail for like $150. I LOVE them. Oprah did a show on them and said how good they make your butt look. Well I wouldn't go that far....but I do like them! The only reason I even looked into them is because they run very small and was able to get a pair that are 23 waist so for all you skinny people out there......
It was exciting to see that I have the same jeans as a soon to be star! I know, pathetic huh!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: American Idol is on Tonight!!! new
      #262582 - 05/09/06 07:17 PM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

I agree with you Lisa about Chris and Katherine.

I know a lot of people really like Elliot but I'm not feeling him. I guess I can't see anyone but Chris and I don't even care if he sings. He could stand up on stage and I would vote for him. I do love the way he sings though. I'm a rocker girl and I love the way his voice sounds. He is easy on the eyes too.

Most of the time I don't vote though because I tape the show and watch it the next day.

Go Chris!

--------------------
Janey

Did you get through for him Beth... new
      #262583 - 05/09/06 07:58 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

I tried for two hours and only got through about 9 times! They should really give these contestants a few more lines, because it too hard to get through.

--------------------

#262584 - 05/09/06 08:07 PM
countrygirl

Reged: 04/29/04
Loc: Wisconsin, USA

I know Taylor seems to have a big fan base, especially on other message boards i visit,but,i cannot stand to watch him sing or dance.He looks like someone is zapping him with a taser gun while he sings, his facial expressions are just as bad. I literally have to close my eyes when he sings. Did anyone catch what Tommy Motola said to him? He told him to concentrate more on singing and leave the dancing out.LOL. Taylor always seems to pick the easy songs too, and how did he get away with singing 2 old songs last week? It was supposed to be a song from the year you were born and then one from today's top 10 billboard list. Anyway, i just cannot stand the guy. Chris will get a contract regardless if he wins the American Idol or not, plus he has the most gorgeous eyes!!! Normally i love Katherine but she was off tonight, she must have been very nervous? I think Elliot might be the next to go but i would much rather see Taylor go!!

Re: Did you get through for him Beth... new
      #262602 - 05/10/06 04:44 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

I tried for an hour and a half and it was busy all the time. I'm so happy it was busy. I told Tory that I thought Katherine and Elliot would be in the bottom 2 until I heard him! He is my favoirte but I'll just be happy if Katherine goes tonight. She hurts my ears with some of those notes.

#262603 - 05/10/06 04:51 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

What time zone do you live in? If it's not eastern than I can understand being able to vote since the lines are suppose to open after 9 pm eastern time. Of course if you are in eastern time zone, how do you know for sure you vote counts?

I tried for a half hour new
      #262617 - 05/10/06 05:58 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

...and never got through. So, I gave up. Guess that's a good sign.

I think Katharine is going home tonight.

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

No, gonna be Katharine tonight! new
      #262618 - 05/10/06 06:01 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

...not that I don't think it should be Taylor!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

I'm beginning to think my husband is right (for once!) new
      #262621 - 05/10/06 06:32 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

He says they don't count the votes. Weeks ago, Simon was quoted as saying that Taylor would be in the semi-finals. Although I like Taylor, I don't think he has the vocals to make it to the final round. I could not imagine him getting this far---but he has.

Last night, the judges were setting this up. Simon told Taylor he just sailed his way into the semi-finals, and he was down on Katharine, whom I think did very well.

My husband said, "See, the judges are setting it up to turn out just like they want!"

By the way, I feel the opposite of many of you. I love to hear Elliott sing, but I cannot stand to look at him while he does. I have to close my eyes when he performs. He does the strangest things with his face--- his mouth in particular. He looks like he's kissing someone ---or sucking on a lemon! (I love the guy and hope he does well.)

Now, on the other hand, I love to WATCH Taylor. He has so much energy and soul that he makes me want to jump up off the sofa and sing and dance with him. The crazier he acts, the more I like him.

Ahhhh, I hate it when it gets down to the bottom 3-4. I like them all this year!!!! I don't want any of them to go home. I love Chris and Katharine too.

Can't we just call it a 4-way tie?

YES - that's how I feel (someone understands) new
      #262625 - 05/10/06 06:48 AM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

I love to watch Taylor, he is fun and on top of it all what most people forget is he IS a great singer. Hey, Tim McGraw is quoted to have said Taylor is his favorite... Tim can't be wrong, can he?

Elliott has grown on me because of his fantastic voice and I think he's a really nice guy but I agree, he is sort of hard to watch sing - I do not mean he is ugle, I've just always felt like he came off "forced".

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 517 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3830

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review