All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Anyone watch survivor these days?
      #261609 - 05/04/06 02:21 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

I really hope terry pulls through tonight. I really don't like ANY of the other players amazingly! they just irk me with their i'm so awesome attitudes (nevermind the fact that they are more than slightly strange )

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Anyone watch survivor these days? new
      #261624 - 05/04/06 03:08 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

I do...don't know if I should admit that or not I'm a reality-show junkie, what can I say. I also like Terry and none of the other ones...I really preferred the La Mina tribe to be honest so I'm definately rooting for him. I think he's got a good shot, he's smart and strong so he has a good chance of winning the challenges, plus he's still got the hidden immunity idol. I hope he makes it through

Anyone else find Shayne really creepy? Seriously...I mean, he's been threatening to kill people when they get home for crying out loud, when did that become acceptable?

I do new
      #261626 - 05/04/06 03:17 PM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03

I'm the only one left in my family that will watch Survivor. I have watched it since the beginning.

I agree with you both and hope Terry wins. If the girl who is afraid of leaves sneaks in there and wins I am going to be upset. I don't like any of the people on the other team. They argue constantly and I don't know how they ended up winning all the challenges.

Shane is crazy and I can't stand him. I am surprised that he has lasted this long in the game.

I am anxious to see what happens tomorrow night. Sure hope Terry can continue his winning streak.

--------------------
Janey

Its on tonight Janey!! -nt- new
      #261628 - 05/04/06 03:57 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

--------------------

I agree with you both.. new
      #261630 - 05/04/06 04:00 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

the la mina tribe was sooo much better, I have NO idea how the other tribe always won.. they are soooo annoying.

Also.. Shane is nuts.. I cannot beleive he threatens to murder people and is still on the show.. seems strange to me.

I really hope that terry pulls through.. and that the other tribe has to start back stabbing each other. Otherwise they'll be left in the jury and i'm sure they'll chose each other to win in the end (unless some drama ensues.. )

--------------------

I do new
      #261635 - 05/04/06 04:21 PM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

I am a Terry fan also. He seems like the only one with a brain in his head. It comes on here in the east in about 40 minutes. It is one of the few shows I really wait for each week.

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

#261661 - 05/04/06 06:45 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Terry for sure needs to win. I mean come on he kicks butt on every immunity challenge and really has been quite honest with people. He is the true survivor!

#261674 - 05/04/06 07:17 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

I know.. and I get so annoyed when the others complain and moan about him being a jerk, and getting in their business.

HELLO he has every right to.. they've treated him like crap for the last what.. 5 episodes. If I were him I would have gone nuts on them. I saw the ad for next week and it looks like Aras was complaining about him the entire time.. I personally don't like Aras, and he has no right to complain considering what terry has put up with the last few weeks.

I think he's just jealous bc Terry has kicked his butt so far

--------------------

#261677 - 05/04/06 07:41 PM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

They are extremely jealous of Terry! LOL! I love that he keeps willing the immunity, plus he has the hidden one!

A few episodes ago I was really hoping Bruce and Danielle would side with Terry and his tribe mates because I didn't want to see Austin go...he's such a cutie.

Re: Post show thoughts.... new
      #261717 - 05/05/06 05:08 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

TTL! Shane is GONE!!!! Yipee! I mean, what a psycho!
Now, all Terry needs is to win one more immunity to get into the final 2. I mean, he has to use his immunity next time - it's not valid after the final 4. So, if he wins immunity when it's down to 3, he's made it to the final 2.
Otherwise, I don't see anyone else willing to take him to the final 2. He's going to have to win his way there.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 246 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1530

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review