All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
*HUGS* for everyone!
      #261541 - 05/04/06 11:03 AM
melitami

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Ewing, NJ, USA (IBS-D, Vegetarian)

I've been lurking, but not posting much...because I graduate in 44 days! School is really busy right now with finishing senior design, had my last round of midterms this week, and I'll have to take finals early so grades are in on time to clear me for graduation! Also heading to my parents' a week before my graduation for my middle brother's high school graduation.

Also, signing a lease on a condo in NJ to move to this summer with Mac (and Gracie, of course, who is as cute and fat as always. She's sleeping on the bed next to me as I type.) She's been much more affectionate and clingy since I've been home more often. I don't have classes on Thursdays and Fridays this term, which rocks, and gives me a break I so need, as my fibro hasn't been the greatest and I've been extremely fatigued lately. The doctor is checking me for latent infections and my thryoid and adrenal gland stuff to make sure nothing's too out of whack.

Just wanted to check in and give everyone some cyber hugs, since it seems like we all have a lot on our plates this spring!

--------------------
Melissa
Friendship is thicker than blood. ~Rent

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: *HUGS* for everyone! new
      #261542 - 05/04/06 11:06 AM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

Thanks Melissa. Wow, it sounds like you are very busy. I'm sure you can't wait for graduation. How exciting to be starting your new life.

Good luck on your finals!

--------------------
Janey

#261548 - 05/04/06 11:17 AM
nomorepooch

Reged: 04/18/06

It is so nice to see you!!!!!!!! Hugs back atcha!

--------------------
Have a blessed day! Rachel
Formerly poochibelly...
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

#261582 - 05/04/06 01:31 PM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Hugs to you too! You and your family must be really excited about both graduations. I hope you find some time just to take it easy and relax. When will your doctor find out the results of your tests - or hasn't he done them yet?

Take care!

Do we get new Gracie pics? new
      #261585 - 05/04/06 01:35 PM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Gracie's west-coast twin, Lacey, was getting skinny and is now getting fat again due to all the guilt feeding I've been doing since I haven't been at home. She has calmed down a lot and only meows when she wants something (food, attention, etc.)

Congrats on the condo and graduation!!

--------------------
- Jennifer

Tests new
      #261592 - 05/04/06 01:38 PM
melitami

The blood for the latent infection tests and my thyroid and adrenal hormone checks was taken two and a half weeks ago, at my last appointment. These tests are apparently pretty involved though, since he told me to come back in 6 weeks from then, which puts me at the end of this month. I'm not worrying, since there's nothing I can do between now and then except keep going so that I can make it to graduation!

It's crazy trying to finish with classwork, look for a summer job, and do pre-matriculation stuff for grad school! At least Mac and I found a place to move to relatively quickly, apartment searching stinks!

--------------------
Melissa

Meow! new
      #261594 - 05/04/06 01:42 PM
melitami

LOL...no incredibly recent pictures, but Mac took this one of her in the bathroom sink a few months ago:

My roommates brought in the kitten that was living on our porch two-ish months ago, her name is Zoe, and both of the kitties love to play fight and whack at each other, it's funny. Here's Zoe:

Good to see you around, Jennifer!

--------------------
Melissa

Re: Meow! new
      #261597 - 05/04/06 01:48 PM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

That is TOO cute! I think my cat is the only one that does not like the sink! I love how dark Gracie is.. Lacey only has a few dark patches. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
- Jennifer

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 124 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1648

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review