All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)
Re: The boobie fairy cometh new
      #260782 - 05/01/06 06:51 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

I hate my new boobs, but I've convinced myself this is a temporary thing and eventually I will go back to my normal size.

I did stop taking the amatriptyline though. My stomach's been pretty good for now, and I hate all the water weight gain!! Boobs are one thing, but my tummy's grown too...

A bunch of us have had the same experience with ama. Ruchie was complaining recently that the boobie fairy'd visited her too. I wonder where Ruchie's been, actually?

~nelly~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Michelle.... new
      #260784 - 05/01/06 07:20 AM
nomorepooch

Reged: 04/18/06

Wal-Mart has these fabulous water bras for all of $8.88! For us "little boobie babes" there is help! Although if you accidentally put them in the dryer they are a goner unless you want to look really goofy .

--------------------
Have a blessed day! Rachel
Formerly poochibelly...
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Re: Can you send her my way? new
      #260785 - 05/01/06 07:26 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

You're too funny Nelly! And who was it that said, "I wear a bra to make it look like I have some" Thats me!!! Well, actually, since the RA has invaded my chest, I CAN'T wear a bra because it hurts too much so I guess I should be glad that I'm only a A, on a good day! I actually find those training bra's that come in half sizes fit better, the ALMOST A!!! Aw well, I just went out and bought a bunch of those tanks with the "shelf" bra, or scaffolding as someone else called it! I wouldn't mind my small chest if the rest of me was small. However, when your tummy sticks out farther than your boobs, well, lets just say it ain't pretty!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

lOL!!!!!!!!!!!! just that whole image is making me laugh... THANKS!! new
      #260788 - 05/01/06 07:44 AM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

Re: Breast Reduction!! new
      #260794 - 05/01/06 07:51 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Kimm, sounds like it went super well and you're bwyond happy with the results!!!

I don't think I'll have it done as I'm a baby when it comes to pain and I am hoping my boobs get smaller if I ever lose weight.

So how do they look? Are there scars? The fact that they're perky is awesome and that would be a main reason that I'd have the surgery. As you know, at a large boob size they are hardly perky. I miss my teenage years when I was a B cup and they were perky.

Me too Casey!!!! new
      #260795 - 05/01/06 07:53 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

I have 34 DD's and grapefruit is a good comparison!!!

I have found a cute bra at Victoria Secrets. Although they didn't have my size in some of the colors they carry. I ended up with a cute turquoise colored one that fits me perfectly.

I'm taking only a 1/4 dose!! new
      #260801 - 05/01/06 08:17 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

I have to cut the tiny 25mg pills into querters. Good thing they're hard or else I'd have pill dust everywhere! As it was, I had to scrape up the pill sand in order to put back together the quarter of a pill and hope I was taking the right dose.

If these things can give ME boobs, they can give anyone boobs!! I was as flat as a table til I was 25. Everybody would compare bra sizes and I'd have no idea, because I still had my "training" bra. When I wore one, which was rarely!

~nelly~ (still reeling...!)

Lucky you - I *hate* VS bras! new
      #260813 - 05/01/06 10:08 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Finding my size was never the problem. Finding straps that adjust short enough IS. I guess I'm freakishly short from the shoulder to the bust, or maybe my "twins" are just so darn heavy that they drag everything down, but with VS bras, my boobs end up down around my waist. LOL! (Ok, slight exaggeration!) Plus the bras tend to wear out and fall apart quickly, at least in my experience. I'm a Frederick's girl all the way!

Cool! new
      #260814 - 05/01/06 10:10 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

I haven't had any problems with the Frederick's bras - before I outgrew it, I actually had one that I'd had for 3 years! But even so, thanks for that link - I've been trying to find a good-fitting and supportive sports bra, and they definitely have a good selection to choose from. Woohoo!

Re: Breast Reduction!!
      #260828 - 05/01/06 11:07 AM
Kimm

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

The scars are very minimul....my friend who had the same surgery had hardly any noticable scars by about 12 months after. Mine are still a little noticable but it's only been 6 months so I've got more healing to do still.

In the end....any minimul scaring I will have is well worth the benefits of the surgery.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 803 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 26217

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review