All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)
Maybe the boobie fairy has been making the rounds... new
      #260743 - 04/30/06 03:16 PM
Snorkie

Reged: 02/15/05
Loc: Northern Illinois, USA

You know, the boobie fairy has not visited me in years. At some point, I went from an A to a B, and there I've stayed...which is fine with me.

But now that you mention the fairy, last night I had a dream. I don't remember what exactly it was about, but I do remember noticing my boobs were bigger and then going on with the rest of the dream. Odd thing to remember about a dream.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: The boobie fairy cometh new
      #260745 - 04/30/06 03:58 PM
Kimm

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Glad you're enjoying it!!!

I was a 36DD for as long as I could remember and I HATED them!! I'm only 5'3 and they took over my entire frame and were just way too large for my body size.

I had a breast reduction 6 months ago and am now a 36C and happy as ever with my new boobies!!

oh wow!! I thought I was the only one...... new
      #260746 - 04/30/06 04:34 PM
Betharoo

Reged: 01/28/05
Loc: Ontario, Canada

who had the button up shirt problem. Like Blondie says they either gap open at my chest or hang loose everywhere else if they fit my chest. I am a 36D too! Welcome to the club! However mine are not new they are genetic and I haven't had any kids. Bra shopping is no fun!

--------------------
Microscopic Colitis, IBS-A, GERD, Hiatal Hernia
Bethany, Ontario, Canada

Kimm new
      #260747 - 04/30/06 04:53 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Hry I remember you had the reduction. Was it as painful as you thought it would be? Did you qualify for it to be paid for? Also, any differences with how clothes fit?

Just curious. I MUCH prefer myself when I was a C cup. A DD is too much for my small frame too. Plus t-shirt and shirts in general are ALWAYS too tight in the chest area. Ugh!

ROFL!! new
      #260750 - 04/30/06 06:04 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

You can also, then, imagine my shock when - going on birth control for the first time at 29 - I found myself suddenly carrying around 34DD's. Grapefruits. Cantaloupes, even. So yes, I sympathize.

Frederick's of Hollywood (fredericks.com) is my friend. The only place I can find bras that don't look like industrial equipment.

Re: ROFL!! new
      #260754 - 04/30/06 06:19 PM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

Geez o' Petes! Where can I get this stuff??? I was a 34B before kids and breastfeeding. Now I'm a 34A ish. If I could get some boobies without surgery....ohhh wouldn't that be nice! I wear a bra just to make it "look" like I have some!

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

Re: The boobie fairy cometh new
      #260757 - 04/30/06 07:50 PM
Becca LG

Reged: 04/07/06
Loc: Minneapolis, MN

Ohhh, I think I am going to do that! I hate big boobs! I'm a 36DD at the moment and wouldn't mind being a C.. but I don't heal well and am worried about scars and all that... any advice?

-Becca

--------------------
At least I've learned a lot about my
body...

IBS-A and still figuring things out

Shirts and Bras... success maybe? new
      #260758 - 04/30/06 07:59 PM
Becca LG

Reged: 04/07/06
Loc: Minneapolis, MN

So for those in the US, I've found that NY and Co shirts actually fit pretty well... I still wear tank tops underneath because they show a bit (with no boobs directly under the buttons, there is nothing to hold the fabric together!), but they look like they "fit"... they don't pull or anything and they are fitted to look pretty flattering around the tummy. I hate their pants though

And I also JUST discovered bras... I bought them online since they are posted everywhere (just search for them), after trying on one at a store and loving it only to realize that it was the ONLY one the store had in my size. The name is Vanity Fair's body sleeks (contemporary contour stretch). They are low enough that I can wear them with tank tops and sexy shirts and supportive enough so that they actually hold me pretty stable (DDs like to bounce too much, ouch). They also don't let you fall through the middle... I always had that problem with Fredrick's of Hollywood or Victorias Secret. But I've fallen in love with these bras!!

Cheers
Becca

--------------------
At least I've learned a lot about my
body...

IBS-A and still figuring things out

Breast Reduction!! new
      #260766 - 04/30/06 09:23 PM
Kimm

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

The surgery went extremely well. It really was nothing. I think I took maybe 2 painkillers afterwards and then I was taking regular advils. I was driving again after a week and back at work after 2 weeks. The entire surgery was covered by OHIP so I didn't have to pay a cent!!

It really was the best decision I ever made. I don't regret it for one second and would have the surgery 10 more times if I had to.

Clothes fit better now, my boobs don't sag (I can actually wear bikini tops without wire in them!!!) and I've never felt better about my body.

If you're considering having it done then I say do it!!! You won't regret it!!!

Edited by Kimm (04/30/06 09:24 PM)

rofl.. another suggestion on pretty bras..
      #260776 - 05/01/06 04:52 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

I am a 34DD too... (hey casey!) but I haven't had much luck with fredericks bras lasting or not scratching... I shop at www.barenecessities.com They ahve all the odd sizes and bras from plaint o fancy in all of them.. one thing- in general on a large bust- a minimizer will strap you down, something else will push it out... I wear almost exclisively minimizers and when I can find them on sale Goddess no wire bras- talk about comfy and no underwires, but very supportive and hold me in place!

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 185 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 26228

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review