All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Does not suit!
      #258474 - 04/17/06 05:51 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Second week at the new job, and my stomach is starting to fail. I think it must be the suits... Grr. Why can't women's clothes be more comfortable??

~nelly~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Aw. Nel... new
      #258484 - 04/17/06 07:03 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

That's why when I am forced to buy anything with a waist, I find a pair that fits, then buy THE NEXT SIZE UP. I cannot stand anything on my stomach anymore. Elastic waists only, please!!! Sending you good tummy thoughts and hugs!

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Re: Aw. Nel... new
      #258489 - 04/17/06 08:06 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Ack! I so understand!! I've had an awful tummy now for a couple of weeks, I think it's the nsaid the RA doc put me on. I stopped taking it this weekend and everything is all swelled up again but we will see if tummy gets better. What a choice, swelling joints and chest that hurt or bloated belly that hurts!

Can you do skirts instead of suits? I know when my tummy is upset, I can't even stand underwear let alone clothes!!! The very first thing I do when I get home from work, is put on my TRUE drawstring pj's! I've never understood this concept of putting elastic in bottoms with drawstrings?? Isn't that the whole point of drawstring is so you don't have to have anything tight around your belly! I hate elastic as it always seems to be too tight! Ok, sorry, rant over, can you tell I'm hormonal??

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 241 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 306

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review