All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
A fun survey for all of you! Make me smile!
      #257250 - 04/09/06 01:37 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

A is for age: 30

B is for Booze of choice: Beer, Caesars, Bailey's or Smirnoff Ice

C is for career: Special Ed teacher....ok, substitute teacher

D is for your dog's name: No dog.Too sneezy.

E is for essential items you use everyday: Email, a ponytail holder, and my debit card, LOL!

F is for favorite song at the moment: Your Body is a Wonderland by John Mayer. Ok, anything by John Mayer.

G is for favorite games: Taboo, cards with Trev's family, Trivial
pursuit or Pictionary with my fam.

H is for hometown: Well, Fort St. Edmon-Sher-wood-John-Park-ton.:) I've been everywhere, man!

I is for instruments you play: Violin..thank you, thank you.

J is for jam or jelly you like: Stwawbewwy.

K is for Kids: Kayleigh Louisa

L is for last kiss: about an hour ago from kayleigh

M is for most admired trait: Tenacity, kindness.honesty. Oh I could go on and on.

N is for the name of your crush: LOL Terry Sharp as a kid, Trevor Webb still now!!

O is for overnight hospital stays: Oh, I think I'm at about 55-60 right about now. mostly pneumonia, asthma...but lately, mostly for tummy related stuff. Oh, and babies.

P is for phobias: Being abandoned. Never amounting to anything, never getting a real lifelong teaching job.

Q is for quotes you like: If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always had(me too, Micki) Also, live like a duck-calm and cool on the surface but paddling like the dickens underneath.

R is for biggest regret: Not taking university as seriously as I should have. Oh, and not caring about myself in college.

S is for sweets of your choice: Chocolate chip cookies MMMMMMMMMMM

T is for the time you wake up: Um, it changed
depending where I work that day. Tomorrow, 6 AM. barf.

U is for underwear: strtchy and comfy and smallish.

V is for vegetable you love: raw carrots, asparagus cooked, broccoli either way, peas either way, actually, I like almost all veggies. butternut squash are a biiig fave....

W is for worst habit: oh, beating myself up for things out of my control.

X is for x-rays you've had: about a thousdand on my lungs, and several on sprained ankles, wrists, my GI tract, ultrasounds during and well after pregnancy. yeah, I'm a medical guinea pig.

Y is for yummy food you make: HAAAAAAAAA!!!!! that's so funny.nothing.

Z is for zodiac sign: Aquisces.I'm a cusp baby. Quirky brainy Aquarius and spacey, lovey dovey,conflicted
Pisces. it's so me it's scary. It makes more sense than it should, doesn't it? I'm a genius who walks into walls.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: A fun survey for all of you! Make me smile! new
      #257262 - 04/09/06 03:17 PM
Snorkie

Reged: 02/15/05
Loc: Northern Illinois, USA

A is for age: 34

B is for Booze of choice: Beer you can't see through or red wine

C is for career: Museum educator

D is for your dog's name: No dog. I shed enough as it is!

E is for essential items you use everyday: E-mail, fiber supplements, pens

F is for favorite song at the moment: Closer to Fine (Indigo Girls)

G is for favorite games: Trivial Pursuit and Scrabble

H is for hometown: I'm an Army brat. I don't claim a single town, but I do claim the entire state of Michigan!

I is for instruments you play: The radio and CD player.

J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry. (Homemade is the bestest but I'll eat store stuff, too.)

K is for Kids: Does my husband count? He does have a lot of toys.

L is for last kiss: 5 minutes ago from my husband

M is for most admired trait: Perserverance and kindness.

N is for the name of your crush: I think my husband Michka is pretty nifty now. (I like understating things. ) In my college days, my college boyfriend Scott and I had huge humoungous crushes on each other for at least 6 months before we started dating. It drove our friends nuts, I was later told.

O is for overnight hospital stays: Um, I was probably in the hospital for a day or two when I was born, but otherwise, none!

P is for phobias: Spiders, having the same job forever, living in the same town forever

Q is for quotes you like: Something Peter Jennings said, something along the lines of "There is no one universal truth for all people."

R is for biggest regret: Not having more fun in college and being in a really bad relationship later on because I thought I had to settle.

S is for sweets of your choice: Chocolate!

T is for the time you wake up: 6:30 AM, whether I need to be up then or not! For someone who used to be able to sleep 'til noon, it's really annoying!

U is for underwear: Cotton

V is for vegetable you love: raw carrots, asparagus steamed, broccoli steamed, green beans, sugar snap peas

W is for worst habit: Roller coaster confidence and being somewhat of a slob!

X is for x-rays you've had: My bum (Yes, seriously. It ACHES when I don't exercise enough. Thank goodness for Flexall!), the lower GI I had when I was 16, my roto-rooter experience for IBS, and I think that's it.

Y is for yummy food you make: My Grandma's spice cake recipe, chicken curry noodle soup, chocolate chip cookies (I have a recipe that makes a TON of them...Okay, not a ton, but 5 dozen.)

Z is for zodiac sign: Aquarius.

#257264 - 04/09/06 03:41 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

I love surveys and no one ever responds to mine So I'm definately going to answer this one for you!

A is for age: 24

B is for Booze of choice: I don't drink

C is for career: Financial Advisor

D is for your dog's name: No dog, cat's name is Mr. Bojangles

E is for essential items you use everyday: The computer(!), face wash, earplugs, warm socks!

F is for favorite song at the moment: Out Tonight from RENT (or really anything from RENT)

G is for favorite games: Monopoly

H is for hometown: North York/Markham

I is for instruments you play: Piano and at one point the clarinet but I don't think I'd remember how to anymore

J is for jam or jelly you like: Raspberry

K is for Kids: Don't have any

L is for last kiss: This morning with my fiance

M is for most admired trait: I guess kindness...I hope so anyways

N is for the name of your crush: Any of the boys from Take That when I was younger No crush now, just my Scott.

O is for overnight hospital stays: Umm... 8 days in August of 2004...and then a whole bunch when I was about 2 weeks old but I don't know exactly how long.

P is for phobias: Too many to name...here are a few: heights, flying, spiders, earwigs (oh heck, any bugs really), failure, getting sick, cancer etc.

Q is for quotes you like: I hope I don't screw this up: "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

R is for biggest regret: Not being able to finish University (yet)

S is for sweets of your choice: Ice Cream...definately Ice Cream...current favorite is M&M Minis with Fudge Swirl or World Class Chocolate from Baskin Robbins

T is for the time you wake up: Ridiculous time...usually sometime between 1 and 3PM (I know terrible...but keep in mind I'm generally up till about 6AM)

U is for underwear: The ones I like the most are plain ol' bikini style Hanes...but I have nicer ones

V is for vegetable you love: Butternut squash, yams and salad.

W is for worst habit: Unending what-if questions that I can never make stop.

X is for x-rays you've had: Way more than I would like. Probably about 30 of my head (for sinus problems), quite a few of chest (costochondritis) and various other one-offs.

Y is for yummy food you make: Yeah, I don't cook.

Z is for zodiac sign: Aries

#257265 - 04/09/06 03:53 PM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

A is for age: 29

B is for Booze of choice: wine

C is for career: library clerk, writer

D is for your dog's name: N/A

E is for essential items you use everyday: lipstick, heat pads

F is for favorite song at the moment: "Satin Chic" by Goldfrapp and "Keine Melodien" by Peaches

G is for favorite games: Board games: Carcasonne, Ricochet Robot; Card games: Mama Mía; Video games: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney

H is for hometown: Blah!

I is for instruments you play: clarinet, piano, and a bit of saxaphone and bass guitar. Oh, and I can play B flat on the trombone.

J is for jam or jelly you like: Grape

K is for Kids: funny

L is for last kiss: sweet

M is for most admired trait: honesty

N is for the name of your crush: my BF

O is for overnight hospital stays: 3 (one surgery, two illnesses)

P is for phobias: planes

Q is for quotes you like: none

R is for biggest regret: (Can't think of anything right now.)

S is for sweets of your choice: Luna Bars, apple crisp

T is for the time you wake up: 8:15 am

U is for underwear: black

V is for vegetable you love: broccoli, carrots, asparagus, corn, potatoes, squash...I guess all of them!

W is for worst habit: interrupting

X is for x-rays you've had: chest, hand, hips, teeth/jaw (also have had an echocardiogram, abdominal ultrasound, sigmoidoscopy)

Y is for yummy food you make: black bean salsa, lentil soup, Spanish tortilla (not that I can eat it now)

Z is for zodiac sign: Sagittarius

Edited by Maria! Maria! (04/09/06 03:56 PM)

#257272 - 04/09/06 04:41 PM
K2

Reged: 01/29/06
Loc: Canada

A is for age: 22

B is for Booze of choice: Haven't found one I like yet (not that I'm looking for a drink..)

C is for career: Student for life

D is for your dog's name: nope, buying a cat as soon as I move out though!

E is for essential items you use everyday: lipgloss, peppermint patties and this website

F is for favorite song at the moment: I'm Yours by Jason Mraz.

G is for favorite games: poker, completely addicted to watching the poker channel I get on tv and at the gym!

H is for hometown: Ottawa ON

I is for instruments you play: I could probably remember how to play piano, I was once pretty good.

J is for jam or jelly you like: Stwawberry.

K is for Kids: Not for a while!

L is for last kiss: wow I can't remember haha

M is for most admired trait: respectfulness

N is for the name of your crush: Cute guy who keeps distracting me from studying for finals, we'll leave his name as cute guy for now

O is for overnight hospital stays: Nope, not that I know of

P is for phobias: Giant squirrels/bears, being in the woods in the dark, moving away from family and friends

Q is for quotes you like: Born to shop yet forced to go to school

R is for biggest regret: Not being comfortable in my own skin until now

S is for sweets of your choice: chocolate in any form or amount

T is for the time you wake up: 11:00am, unless I have class

U is for underwear: La Senza - comfy ones not ridiculous ones

V is for vegetable you love: tomatoes, grean beans

W is for worst habit: biting my lips

X is for x-rays you've had: middle finger (somehow got squished in a door when I was 6), back (crooked like a bow yet I have crazy good posture)

Y is for yummy food you make: brownies

Z is for zodiac sign: cancer crab

whew! that was fun!
Kat

--------------------
Kat

#257277 - 04/09/06 06:06 PM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

A is for age: 26

B is for Booze of choice: Used to be Strawberry Daiquiris, I'm a strict no-boozer now.

C is for career: Nanny, just started on my Interior Design Degree

D is for your dog's name: My cat acts like a dog. Does that count?

E is for essential items you use everyday: Neutrogena hand lotion and chapstick, my glasses, whatever book I'm in the middle of, and my husband. He's good for at least one thing every day. LOL.

F is for favorite song at the moment: Figlio Perduto - Sarah Brightman. Music originally written by Beethoven. His 7th symphony. This has been my favorite for a few years. Probably won't change anytime soon.

G is for favorite games: Trivial Pursuit, Skip-Bo, and Zelda

H is for hometown: Birmingham, AL, Sandy Lake, PA, Most of Riverside and Orange COunties in Cali. We moved a lot.

I is for instruments you play: I sing, so my vocal chords?

J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry

K is for Kids: Well, technically we don't have kids, but my husband acts like a child.

L is for last kiss: Hubby this morning.

M is for most admired trait: Honesty

N is for the name of your crush: Hubby is pretty cute. So is Johnny Depp.

O is for overnight hospital stays: No overnights fortunately.

P is for phobias: Spiders

Q is for quotes you like: Forget regret or life is yours to miss. -RENT I know exactly where I am, I'm right here. -Me

R is for biggest regret: None. If I had done anything differently, I wouldn't be where I am.

S is for sweets of your choice: TJs Vegan Chocolate chip cookies, dried fruit

T is for the time you wake up: 6am most days

U is for underwear: Victoria's Secret. I don't think she has any secrets left.

V is for vegetable you love: Asparagus, potatoes, mushrooms, yams, red onion, green onion, avocado, cherry tomatoes, most of the produce section.

W is for worst habit: Control freak! That's me. Not really a habit I guess.

X is for x-rays you've had: Back and chest.

Y is for yummy food you make: Too many to list, I love to cook and eat. My all time favorite, well, way up there anyway, is Garlic Angel Hair Pasta with garlic sauteed shrimp. Topped with soy parmesan. Ahhhhh...

Z is for zodiac sign: Libra all the way.

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

#257279 - 04/09/06 06:22 PM
Flipada

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: West Michigan, USA

A is for age: 36

B is for Booze of choice: Red wine (Shiraz!)

C is for career: High School Spanish/French teacher

D is for your dog's name: No dog. But DS just got a hamster (Buster). I have to admit, he's pretty cute.

E is for essential items you use everyday: laptop, watch, CD player in the car, my stupid glasses

F is for favorite song at the moment: My all-time fav is "Me and Bobby McGee" Janis Joplin style.

G is for favorite games: Othello and Scrabble

H is for hometown: I've lived all over Michigan but still claim the Detroit area as where I'm from.

I is for instruments you play: I used to play piano and cello and now I tinker with the guitar. I mostly play my vocal cords...lalalala!

J is for jam or jelly you like: Blackberry and Peach

K is for Kids: My beautiful sons Tanner(10) and Logan(7)

L is for last kiss: um, hold on a second.....ahh, just now!

M is for most admired trait: Generosity and kindness

N is for the name of your crush: My DH is better than any crush I've ever had. LOVE that man!

O is for overnight hospital stays: Dehydrated as a kid, birth of kids, gallbladder out.

P is for phobias: Heights, yucky bugs, being left...

Q is for quotes you like: "There's a reason for everything". I truly believe that. You don't always know right away but usually later, you can see the lesson in the pain.

R is for biggest regret: Spending 11 years in a really bad marriage. BUT, out of it came 2 great boys.

S is for sweets of your choice: Dark chocolate truffles!

T is for the time you wake up: 5:00 a.m. And tomorrow...my Spring Break is officially over. I can feel a tummy ache coming on.

U is for underwear: boy shorts, cotton and comfy

V is for vegetable you love: I love most veggies...they just don't seem to love me anymore. I miss my salads.

W is for worst habit: Being too anal about things. Too self-critical.

X is for x-rays you've had: Where do I start? Sinuses, knees, back, leg, shoulder. Probably more but I can't remember.

Y is for yummy food you make: Yeah right! If it weren't for my DH, I'd starve.

Z is for zodiac sign: Leo

--------------------
Flipada - IBS-C "It's a gas, gas, gas"
**Lauren**

oh why not - Im' waiting on a banana bread to finish baking new
      #257281 - 04/09/06 06:29 PM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

A is for age: 33

B is for Booze of choice: Vodka

C is for career: Homeschool Mommy

D is for your dog's name: Samwise

E is for essential items you use everyday: Cell phone, keys, debit card, water bottles, computer, and Bible!

F is for favorite song at the moment: everything on Switchfoot's CD

G is for favorite games: I love Taboo, and Uno (with the kids)

H is for hometown: born in Richmond, VA

I is for instruments you play: piano, sing

J is for jam or jelly you like: I love fig!

K is for Kids: Luke (7) Aaron (5) Sarah (3)

L is for last kiss: kissed Luke goodnight about 8:30

M is for most admired trait: Hmmmm... people say I am patient with my kids (LOL!) but in all honesty I think that is true, and people say I really "hear" and "see" them, I like that

N is for the name of your crush: my crush? Growing up there was everyone from John Travolta to Kirk Cameron. Right now I think this good looking bald guy named Eric is pretty hot.

O is for overnight hospital stays: good grief in the last 4 years I've been in twice a year!!!!! too many...

P is for phobias: Pretty severe clautrophobia, especially in a tight crowd of people.

Q is for quotes you like: When you can't see His hand, trust His heart.

R is for biggest regret: Not devoting myself more fully into relationships, I missed out on a lot by holding my heart back for years.

S is for sweets of your choice: I like them all too much!

T is for the time you wake up: 6 am :P

U is for underwear: cotton thongs

V is for vegetable you love: unfortunately I love veggies raw and in salads (they don't really like ME that way though)

W is for worst habit: guilting myself, and picking the skin off my fingers... and spending too much time on the PC!!!!

X is for x-rays you've had: everything between my shoulders and my crotch has been scanned and scoped to death

Y is for yummy food you make: homemade bread, by necessity, but it is yummy

Z is for zodiac sign: aquarius, for whatever that means

Thanks Shannon - these things can be fun!

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

Oooh, my favorite subject! LOL new
      #257284 - 04/09/06 06:59 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

A is for age: 31

B is for Booze of choice: a good Chardonnay or a margarita

C is for career: professional slacker

D is for your dog's name: No dog. Cats are superior!

E is for essential items you use everyday: A mug (for Teeccino!), the stove, my computer, my brain.

F is for favorite song at the moment: No single favorite song, but I'm way into Arabic music right now.

G is for favorite games: With other people, Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit. Alone and goofing off on my computer, Text Twist and Mah Jong Solitaire. Also, Adam and I NEVER miss Jeopardy unless there's something of major importance going on - we play against the contestants while we eat dinner, LOL!

H is for hometown: the bustling metropolis of Middletown, NY.

I is for instruments you play: The stereo? Haha. Adam's tried to teach me guitar and bass, but I'm hopeless.

J is for jam or jelly you like: Seedless blackberry, or my *homemade* (yes, because I'm a Martha-Stewart-wannabe dork) apple-maple jam.

K is for Kids: --

L is for last kiss: about 5 minutes ago

M is for most admired trait: Admired as in... what I admire in other people, or what they admire in me? What other people seem to admire in me is my fearlessness. There's nothing I won't try, and if I get an idea in my head, I will just DO it - whether it's small like learning to roll sushi, or big like picking up my entire life and moving 400 miles in less than 2 weeks' time. I don't think about failure till it happens.

N is for the name of your crush: I don't have a real crush. Adam doesn't count. LOL Celebrity crush? Drew Barrymore, always & forever. And Rachel Brice. Yes, it's true, I only have crushes on women.

O is for overnight hospital stays: Not a single one. *knocks on wood*

P is for phobias: Spiders.

Q is for quotes you like: My current favorite is my signature line.

R is for biggest regret: Getting married to the wrong people. Twice.

S is for sweets of your choice: Brownies! Chocolate-covered cherries!

T is for the time you wake up: 6am.

U is for underwear: None, thanks.

V is for vegetable you love: I love veggies in general. Right now I'm on an Asian food kick, so I've been eating TONS of cabbage, mushrooms, scallions, cucumbers, avocado (I know, not a veggie)... and then of course there's my daily salads... I could seriously eat lettuce all day and not get tired of the crunch. Yum!

W is for worst habit: Beating myself up for who I am and what I look like.

X is for x-rays you've had: The dental kind, oh so many, and one chest X-ray.

Y is for yummy food you make: I'm a good cook. Anything I try comes out phenomenal. Think I'm kidding? Come over for dinner sometime.

Z is for zodiac sign: Aquarius, Leo ascending. And I'm so true to it that it's sick.

Re: Lynx's Survey-thingie! new
      #257289 - 04/09/06 07:30 PM
Lynx

Reged: 04/21/05

A is for age: 20

B is for Booze of choice: I don't drink!

C is for career: Student, driving people insane!

D is for your dog's name: Waffles

E is for essential items you use everyday: My bike, i-POD, bed zzz... Nintendo DS, e-mail, food!

F is for favorite song at the moment: Simple Minds - Murder Story

G is for favorite games: Final Fantasy 4,7,9, Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross, Chinese Checkers

H is for hometown: Sacramento

I is for instruments you play: I sing... Wait, does a kazoo count?

J is for jam or jelly you like: Raspberry, blackberry

K is for Kids: Taking care of myself is hard enough! Why would I want kids?

L is for last kiss: This weird but kinda cute russian guy that I met at the gym

M is for most admired trait: being synical?

N is for the name of your crush: Crush? You mean like a hammer and something breakable... right?

O is for overnight hospital stays: Ummm... Probably when I was born?

P is for phobias: Needles! People who try to hit me when I have to bike around.

Q is for quotes you like: If I got a dollar everytime you said something intelligent, do you know how bankrupt I would be? Quote from me!!

R is for biggest regret: Breaking up with my ex

S is for sweets of your choice: Anything sour!!

T is for the time you wake up: 7:00 am - 8:00 am

U is for underwear: You perv, you think I'd tell you that?

V is for vegetable you love: carrots, lettuce, cabbage... uhh... does candy count?

W is for worst habit: being negative and impulsive

X is for x-rays you've had: my arm once when I was little. Thought it might have been broken, but it wasn't. Yay! My bowels many, many times.

Y is for yummy food you make: Oatmeal, stir fry, scrambeld egg beaters, french toast.. uhh... cereal!!

Z is for zodiac sign: Virgo/Oxen

--------------------
Check out my gallery! http://niomie.deviantart.com/

#257292 - 04/09/06 07:39 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

A is for age: 24

B is for Booze of choice: Beer, wine, margaritas, watermelon martinis and cosmos.

C is for career: Graduate School Student and School Psychology intern.

D is for your dog's name: Samantha, but its actually my parents dog, and lives at their house.

E is for essential items you use everyday: Email, Bonne Bell chapstick (haha)

F is for favorite song at the moment: Anything by Kenny Chesney and Carrie Underwood.

G is for favorite games: Rummy

H is for hometown: Boston Massachusetts for now!

I is for instruments you play: none right now, I did play the cello though in elementary school through high school.

J is for jam or jelly you like: GROSS! None.

K is for Kids: I don't have any!

L is for last kiss: far too long ago

M is for most admired trait: friendly, good listener and loyal

N is for the name of your crush: Ben Roethlisberger and Travis Stork

O is for overnight hospital stays: The day I was born.

P is for phobias: fires

Q is for quotes you like: Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous

R is for biggest regret: Staying in a crappy relationship for the sake of being in a relationship.

S is for sweets of your choice: Swedish fish and most candy

T is for the time you wake up: it varies.. between 7-9am

U is for underwear: not all the time .

V is for vegetable you love: artichokes, asparagus, spinach, mushrooms, squash, zuchinni and green peppers.

W is for worst habit: worry wart

X is for x-rays you've had: small bowel series haha

Y is for yummy food you make: I'm betty crocker.

--------------------

Re: oh why not - Im' waiting on a banana bread to finish baking new
      #257302 - 04/09/06 10:06 PM
_Willow

Michelle,

I too love switchfoot. The thread I started has really sprung me into my faith. i'm reading the Bible and listening to Christian rock, which is nowhere near as dorky as it was back in the day, or is it my perspective....hmm...

Ps- crotch being scanned and scoped to death,LMBO!! I know the feeling. Nothing like laying on the operating table with a giant laser aimed at your hoo ha and ten medical students examining your not so happy cervical cells. That right there was the loss of my shame, LOL! I started cracking jokes because that's what I do when I'm soo uncomfortable. It worked.LOL!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

LOL Casey, you're not alone....guess I'm not either new
      #257303 - 04/09/06 10:10 PM
_Willow

I have alweays had girl celeb crushes...not like sexual but Drew, Angelina, Madonna back in the 80s....was always obsessed with these girls.

Oh, and Shakira.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

It's a dream of mine to play cello. new
      #257305 - 04/09/06 10:14 PM
_Willow

I played violin till grade 9. Dropped out because we couln't afford lessons.

And watermelon martinis? ohhh yummmmm!!!!! Never heard of them but I best get aquainted!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

LOL! Exactly! new
      #257311 - 04/10/06 03:19 AM
atomic rose

I had a crush on Madonna too, back in the day. And Shakira is totally hot. But it's not a sexual thing, either. Hard to explain, but I'm glad someone else "gets" it!

Re: It's a dream of mine to play cello. new
      #257312 - 04/10/06 04:29 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

oh yes.. I played for years.. I can't say that I loved it.. mostly my mom made me!

as for the martini.. get on it.. they are FABULOUS!!

--------------------

#257315 - 04/10/06 05:17 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

A is for age: 21

B is for Booze of choice: Malibu and Lemonade!!! mmmmmmmmmmm

C is for career: About to graduate in 7 weeks with a BA(Hons) in Interior Design....hope to get a placement in an architects as an interior architect/designer soon.....will probably complete a masters degree in a few years time....ooh and am in the middle of a higher educatio diploma in spanish language studies as I want to work and live in spain some day soon!!

D is for your dog's name: No dog. My beloved cats called Pugsley!!

E is for essential items you use everyday: Internet, my MAC hyper real foundation, my max factor more lashes mascara and immodium!!! hehe!!!

F is for favorite song at the moment: Mary J Blige and U2 ONE

G is for favorite games: The Kids Monopoly version, Solitaire, Tetris....loads of computer ones....even though its probably been over a year since I last played one!!

H is for hometown: Wirral, Merseyside! UK!!

I is for instruments you play: I played piano from age 6....can only play a few tunes now even though I can more or less read music...it would take me a good while to get myself back to being as good as I was!

J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry...mmmmmm although Im HUGE fan of Blackcurrant too....it is THE best....I dont know how u americans live without blackcurrant....its one of those things you all seem to want when you come over here...Nelly and Ribena thats all Im saying!! hehe

K is for Kids: Im 21 and single so nope no kids....but I cant wait to have them...not till Im about 30-35 and I want 4...2 girls and 2 boys....but we'll see!!

L is for last kiss: About 2 weeks ago from a friend of a friend in a club...as a dare...after a few drinks...oooppps!!

M is for most admired trait: I see in others: Honest, genuine people who don't feel the need to be anything but themselves....and those who always put others first!
What they see in me? Being able to deal with things well on my own...Ive always shocked my mum with how independant I can be....and probably my determination to succeed despite the constant illnesses that seem to get thrown at me!

N is for the name of your crush: Shayne Ward (X Factor winner in the UK)

O is for overnight hospital stays: Never completely overnight...which is surprising with MY medical history....dont talk to me about hospitals though...I HATE them and Im going the day aftet 2moro for my colonoscopy!

P is for phobias: INJECTIONS....again dont talk 2 me about it as I have to have one in 2 days!!

Q is for quotes you like: Can you tell Im using these as motivation forces on my msn at the moment hehe.....

''The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed.''
''Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see.''
''No one can arrive from being talented alone. Work transforms talent into genius.''

R is for biggest regret: Whats the point in regretting things??... I coulda done a whole lot of things differently....and Im only 21....but hey...I cant go back and change them so whats the point in dwelling on them!!

S is for sweets of your choice: This is probably the hardest question for me....I LOVE ALL THINGS SWEET.....for chocolate..its cadburys all the way....I also love old fashioned chocolate chewing nuts....and millions....and strawberry bon bons...mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm

T is for the time you wake up: Different everyday although Im trying to train myself to get up at around 8am!!

U is for underwear: French knickers all the way!!

V is for vegetable you love: Butternut squash and sweet potato...mmmm.mmmmm.mmmmm

W is for worst habit: Letting my mouth get carried away with me!!

X is for x-rays you've had: When I was 4 and fell off a wall and banged my head....and also on my teeth loadsa times when I had a brace....and probably on my stomach related area...had that many tests done now I wouldnt know what I have and havent had!

Y is for yummy food you make: Anything sweet....I am a GREAT BAKER of anything totally UNSAFE for IBS....I make great banana bread and cookies...I am the cookie monster....food wise I cook all the time...I made an amazing barbecue sauce the other day....mmm..ur making me hungry!!

Z is for zodiac sign: Capricorn....naturally intelligent...obviously....hehe...with an IQ of 122... although you wouldnt think it if you spoke to me I am notoriously ditzy at times....I am supposed to be....ambitious and disciplined...which is true most of the time....patient and careful...yea Id agree.....humourous and reserved...ha...well people do laugh at me....independent...yep thats for sure....I am very much a capricorn!

--------------------
Natalie

Ha ha, more like When I gow up I want to be her. new
      #257470 - 04/10/06 06:25 PM
_Willow

Like Drew? Oh for sure!!

And I had a thing for Britney Spears belly button. I always dreamed I had a waist like that. I tried for a while. Then I had a kid. LOL. Oh it's NOOOTTT GOOD now.!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Are you kidding? new
      #257478 - 04/10/06 06:52 PM
atomic rose

HER belly button isn't even like that anymore. One down, another on the way... I think not!

Re: oh why not - Im' waiting on a banana bread to finish baking new
      #257522 - 04/11/06 05:46 AM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

A is for age: 42

B is for Booze of choice: No clue...

C is for career: PR

D is for your dog's name: Crissy and Coco

E is for essential items you use everyday: Cell phone, car, Arbonne foot lotion, keys, debit card, black pens, computer, and Bible!

F is for favorite song at the moment: Ross Parsley's "I Am Free"

G is for favorite games: Nertz

H is for hometown: Nigawa, Japan

I is for instruments you play: piano, sing, violin

J for Jam: peach

K is for Kids: Ashley and Christian

L is for last kiss: Ashley this morning...

M is for most admired trait: People say that I am a good listener, fair, kind, thoughtful, funny...now I gotta pay them!

N is for the name of your crush: my crush? Michael Landon, Lance Kerwin, John Travolta when I was a kid...my husband is rather cute so I will stick with him!

O is for overnight hospital stays: none since I was born!

P is for phobias: none though I don't like crowds

Q is for quotes you like: The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God cannot keep you.

R is for biggest regret: for being paranoid that the kids birthmoms would come and take them back.

S is for sweets of your choice: chocolate

T is for the time you wake up: whenever....I work from home

U is for underwear: cotton

V is for vegetable you love: asparagus

W is for worst habit: I suppose I have one but I can't think of it, I should get a cup of coffee

X is for x-rays you've had: chest

Y is for yummy food you make: SUSHI!

Z is for zodiac sign: leo whatever that means

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

#257560 - 04/11/06 09:54 AM
Betharoo

Reged: 01/28/05
Loc: Ontario, Canada

A is for age: 26

B is for Booze of choice: i don;t drink anymore but when I did it was b-52 shooters or vodka/cran/sprite

C is for career: hopefully an HR Specialist, finishing year 1 of 2 right now

D is for your dog's name: No dog, just my baby kitty Sadie

E is for essential items you use everyday: Computer, debit card, Immodium

F is for favorite song at the moment: Walk Away- Kelly Clarkson

G is for favorite games: Uno, tetris

H is for hometown: hmm born in Dekerville, Michigan, USA but grew up in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada

I is for instruments you play: the spoon

J is for jam or jelly you like: grandma's homemade strawberry mmmm

K is for Kids: none

L is for last kiss: lastnight before bed

M is for most admired trait: honesty and trust

N is for the name of your crush: my boyfriend Mike!

O is for overnight hospital stays: tonsils, tubes in ears, after not being able to hold any food in for 2 weeks, uterine hemmorage hmm that's it

P is for phobias: failure, heights, driving new places

Q is for quotes you like: everyone is their own worst critic

R is for biggest regret: Not being myself in high school, allowing a loser of a boyfriend to control my life

S is for sweets of your choice: Chocolate!! and swedish berries

T is for the time you wake up: usually 7:30

U is for underwear: thongs, i don't like underwear lines

V is for vegetable you love: green beans, carrots

W is for worst habit: twirling my hair, being undecisive

X is for x-rays you've had: wrists, arms, knees, upper GI series, lower GI series, back, neck after accident.

Y is for yummy food you make: i love to cook, my bf would say turkey meatloaf

Z is for zodiac sign: Leo raaaaaarrrr

--------------------
Microscopic Colitis, IBS-A, GERD, Hiatal Hernia
Bethany, Ontario, Canada

#257585 - 04/11/06 11:31 AM
Cindyc97

Reged: 03/23/06
Loc: Richmond, VA

A is for age: 35 (turn 36 April 24th)

B is for Booze of choice: Sweet Virginia Wine

C is for career: Former High School English Teacher and yearbook adviser, now an Education Specialist with Public Broadcasting (yes, I work on Sesame Street). Amateur photographer as well (www.cindycharlton.blogspot.com).

D is for your dog's name: No dog. Two cats, Taz and Dakota! Glad to see other kitty people on here

E is for essential items you use everyday: High Speed Internet, Fibercon, curling iron, and my gym membership pass.

F is for favorite song at the moment: Daniel Powder's Bad Day (I think everyone on here has experienced this one)

G is for favorite games: Candyland (which I'll play with my kids if I ever have any), Dodgeball (when I was a kid), UNO

H is for hometown: Richmond, Virginia

I is for instruments you play: Piano, clarinet, guitar

J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry jam!

K is for Kids: No kids yet, but I'm getting married in 6 months, and we're going to have a fun time trying

L is for last kiss: Sunday night from my fiance.

M is for most admired trait: I see in others: Honesty, trustworthiness, humility

N is for the name of your crush: Huey Lewis (I was an 80s girl, forgive me)

O is for overnight hospital stays: I hate hospitals, I've only been to have my tonsils out, never been for IBS yet. I hear some of you, I have a colonoscopy within the next month....and I'm scared, please email me with advice!

P is for phobias: Travel (I get really sick when I travel), snakes, and roaches (nothing freaks me out more).

Q is for quotes you like: "A teacher affects eternity. He/She can never tell where his/her influence stops."

R is for biggest regret: Continuing college and getting my PHD.

S is for sweets of your choice: I love frozen yogurt and it seems to settle okay on my tummy, so I eat that every night after getting home from the gym.

T is for the time you wake up: 7 a.m.! I try to sleep in some on Saturdays, but my body must be used to getting up at a scheduled time.

U is for underwear: French cut briefs...gotta love Victoria's Secret

V is for vegetable you love: Broccoli, which I don't eat anymore.

W is for worst habit: Cursing in traffic.

X is for x-rays you've had: Fell off a bike and had a concussion. Have had my sinuses x-rayed as well.

Y is for yummy food you make: Favorite food I make is a chicken recipe that settles well on my stomach. Just depends upon what kind of day I'm having. I'm not really into cooking, but since I'm getting married in October, I guess I better get moving. Ah, homemade crabcakes when i can afford to make them

Z is for zodiac sign: Taurus...intelligent, but extremely stubborn and bull-headed when we want to be

--------------------
IBS-C

belly button piercing new
      #257588 - 04/11/06 11:50 AM
jen1013

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: the wabe

Hey, that made me wonder ... anyone here have her belly button pierced? I am really not a piercing person (have my ears pierced but not worn earrings in years and years), but I always thought pierced belly buttons looked so cute. Is it really painful and can you change the ... er ... earring-that-doesn't-go-in-an-ear (not sure what you call them if they're not in the ear?? ).

I guess it's pretty much past the time where I could do it -- I want to have babies soon (and I'm sure will not want to be showing off my stomach after that, ha ha), plus I am not sure if it's a good idea because of future possible laparoscopic surgeries. But, I'm still curious.

--------------------
jen

"It's one of the most serious things that can possibly happen to one in a battle -- to get one's head cut off." -- LC

#257589 - 04/11/06 12:00 PM
Blondie13

Reged: 02/28/06
Loc: Sheffield, England

A is for age: 23, 24 in August

B is for Booze of choice: Vodka and Orange (oh how I miss it!)

C is for career: Marketing. Currently on illness-caused 'career break', studying for a business studies degree via distance learning

D is for your dog's name: No dog, 2 cats - Duke and Suzi

E is for essential items you use everyday: Internet, laptop, Amitriptylene, lipbalm, my mobile phone, immoodium and my credit cards!

F is for favorite song at the moment: We're Gonna Win, Bryan Adams (song from my recent hockey-watching weekend )

G is for favorite games: Scrabble or Monopoly

H is for hometown: Sheffield, Yorkshire, UK

I is for instruments you play: Wow, long time since I played the flute and the clarinet

J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry seedless.

K is for Kids: None.

L is for last kiss: This morning from my boyfriend, Jamie

M is for most admired trait: Empathy

N is for the name of your crush: My boyfriend Jamie! Or Sean Bean, fellow Sheffield-er...

O is for overnight hospital stays: Yuck, 5 so far I think - 2 for severe gastroenteritis, 2 for food poisoning/stomach bugs when I was younger, 1 for a miscarriage

P is for phobias: Being sick, peeling labels off things - I'm just bizarre!

Q is for quotes you like: I'm a complete quote-obsessive - if I started I'd never stop! Oh go on, prob my school mottor - Res Non Verba (Deeds Not Words)

R is for biggest regret: Oh 'eck, quite a few... Not taking care of my body (gone from being very skinny to tubby), drinking too much in my dark past, letting a man/relationship mess my head up and not studying properly in the past

S is for sweets of your choice: Lots! Love english pancakes, hot chocolate brownies, cookie dough ice cream, meringue and cheesecake...

T is for the time you wake up: When I get to sleep before 2am (rarely) it's about 9am, if I don't, any time after.

U is for underwear: lacy, comfy, matching

V is for vegetable you love: don't really love vegetables. Favourite is plain old peas...

W is for worst habit: Yikes, blaming myself for 'getting' IBS, blaming myself for everything, short temper, not trusting others, sucking my thumb (yes, I'm a baby! )

X is for x-rays you've had: Only ultrasounds in pregnancies, do they count?! Ooh, also on my teeth a few times - I'm a complete freak, and have only lost 8 baby teeth, rest still going strong! (Had X ray to check adult teeth were there, which they are)

Y is for yummy food you make: I made the fudgey brownies from the recipe index the other day, they were the BEST I'VE EVER HAD! Also make lovely IBS-safe english pancakes, using egg whites and soya milk...

Z is for zodiac sign: Leo. I'm such a typical Leo! - I have the temper (quick to flare but quick to disappear), the mane (my long pale blonde hair has always been my favourite thing about me), the fierceness (if people try to cross my family or friends I go crazy!) and the urge to retreat into a corner and lick my wounds when I've been attacked.

--------------------
http://ibsblondie13.blogspot.com/

Edited by Blondie13 (04/11/06 12:08 PM)

#257591 - 04/11/06 12:14 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

A is for age: 27

B is for Booze of choice: None

C is for career: Homemaker/writer

D is for your dog's name: Shana.

E is for essential items you use everyday: E-mail, cooking utensils

F is for favorite song at the moment: Any song from the Passover Seder.

G is for favorite games: Scrabble, GO, rummy cube

H is for hometown: Miami, FL

I is for instruments you play: I sing and play piano.

J is for jam or jelly you like: Stwawbewwy or grape.

K is for Kids: None yet.

L is for last kiss: From Miss Shana the puppy doggie

M is for most admired trait: I admire those with strength and dignity.

N is for the name of your crush: My husband!

O is for overnight hospital stays: About 5-10 of em...not sure how mqany really.

P is for phobias: I have an anxiety disorder. Need I say more?

Q is for quotes you like: Feel the fear qand do it anyway. I think I can I think I can.

R is for biggest regret: Not loving myself enough.

S is for sweets of your choice: Too many to count.

T is for the time you wake up: Depends on how well I slept the night before and what meds I'm on.

U is for underwear: Too personal.

V is for vegetable you love: Most of them.

W is for worst habit: Being down on myself.

X is for x-rays you've had: Knees, ankles, lungs, and a few others I can't remember.

Y is for yummy food you make: Challah, chicken, chicken soup, cookies, salads, and others too :-)

Z is for zodiac sign: Scorpio on the cusp of Saggitarius.

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: belly button piercing new
      #257609 - 04/11/06 02:12 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

I have my belly button pierced, and I have had it for about 7 years almost. I like mine.. I'm beginning to get sick of it but I still like enough that I won't take it out.

The jewlery that you wear in it is actually called a belly button ring, and can be a hoop or a barbell.. I have the barbell type.

As for the pain factor, it didn't hurt me too much. Kinda like getting stung by a yellowjacket.. but after that it was fine. And you can definitly change the jewlery.. I don't do it often but its easy if you want to do it.

As for pregancy though.. thats the one thing i'm afraid of, bc i've heard that the hole stretches out a lot when you get larger in the belly area.. not something i'm looking forward too. But oh well.. not much I can do abou tit now.

--------------------

#257613 - 04/11/06 02:29 PM
lj

Reged: 09/24/04

Quote:

A is for age: 38

B is for Booze of choice: I'm a teetotaller!

C is for career: Librarian, right now a stay at home mom

D is for your dog's name: No dog, but a hamster named Chevrolet

E is for essential items you use everyday: Hand lotion, chapstick, paper towels, my washing machine

F is for favorite song at the moment: Anything by Matchbox 20

G is for favorite games: Jeopardy, frogger

H is for hometown: Hillsboro, Illinois

I is for instruments you play: None, my parents refused to let me be in band

J is for jam or jelly you like: raspberry

K is for Kids: Luke, Carson, Kyle, Rachel (I can't take credit for giving birth 4 times though, the last two are step children ages 18 and 14)

L is for last kiss: From my sweet baby, Carson

M is for most admired trait: perseverence, cheerfulness

N is for the name of your crush: John

O is for overnight hospital stays: Not sure, probably around 40

P is for phobias: germs

Q is for quotes you like: " Well, that's one less thing to worry about." from Forest Gump. I say this to my husband a lot when he tells me he got something done.

R is for biggest regret: Marriage #1

S is for sweets of your choice: Rice dream pies and Soy Delicious "Ice Cream"

T is for the time you wake up: varies, but I like to get up at around 10am

U is for underwear: yes, I have lots!

V is for vegetable you love: green beans, potatoes

W is for worst habit: using so many paper towels and going to Target to replenish my supply and buying other things that I "need". I do that too much.

X is for x-rays you've had: hands, feet, mouth(teeth)

Y is for yummy food you make: pumpkin bread

Z is for zodiac sign: Virgo/Libra cusp

Another Ottawan! new
      #257626 - 04/11/06 03:27 PM
Ravenndark

Reged: 11/28/04
Loc: the internet

Lovely to see another one on here

#257638 - 04/11/06 03:48 PM
Ravenndark

A is for age: 17

B is for Booze of choice: uh...I don't drink? Though I do like SAFE sex on the beaches (my boyfriend loves that drink!)

C is for career: highschool student

D is for your dog's name: Dogs are icky. Kitties rock.

E is for essential items you use everyday: My computer, my computer and...uh...my pills?

F is for favorite song at the moment: Nanny Nanny Boo Boo - Le Tigre

G is for favorite games: My boyfriend and I play board games alllll the time. Scrabble, Clue, Monopoly and Hamburger are my faves.

H is for hometown: Alllllllllllllllllll over Ottawa, Ontario.

I is for instruments you play: Currently, only the Alto sax and acoustic guitar, but I've been through most brass.

J is for jam or jelly you like: Hmmm, I don't like actual chunks of fruit in mine, but I like it to taste like real fruit. I like raspberry though.

K is for Kids: Thankfully, none. Unless you count Andrew when he buys himself some new technology.

L is for last kiss: Two days :/

M is for most admired trait: I can cook?

N is for the name of your crush: I have such a girl crush on my friend Mal who is in my coalition with me. She's so awesome, I love her to death!

O is for overnight hospital stays: Well, I've gone to the hospital late in the afternoon, and it took them into morning to figure out what was wrong, so does that count?

P is for phobias: Crashing while driving (been in an accident and a few near misses), drowning while swimming (I live on a beach), and having the last words I say to someone be meaningful if the worst should happen to them before I see them again (morbid, huh?).

Q is for quotes you like: Tell me what you eat and I'll tell you what you are -Brillat-Savarin

R is for biggest regret: Lying to so many people.

S is for sweets of your choice: Just about anything with sugar. Frosted flakes are almost an everyday indulgence.

T is for the time you wake up: Sometime between five and six AM

U is for underwear: Whatever's clean? Honestly, I'm not picky for shape or style or cut, as long as it fits and doesn't show.

V is for vegetable you love: I'm the worst vegan ever! I'm such a fruit chick, it's not even funny. I love beans (maple baked? YUM), fresh green/yellow beans from my mom's garden, corn on the cob, raw baby carrots dipped in maple syrup...drooling over here.

W is for worst habit: *hides face in shame* Picking my nose! (though it's because of the nose ring)

X is for x-rays you've had: Of my hip, when a pocket of water formed there.

Y is for yummy food you make: Generally, anthing I make is decently yummy, because I only use things I like.

Z is for zodiac sign: Aquarius, Leo ascending as well!

Re: belly button piercing new
      #257643 - 04/11/06 03:58 PM
Ravenndark

The stretching only happens on some people.

My friend was pregnant when she had hers done, and she just took the jewellery out, as it was a tad prone to get caught on her shirts (she always wore tight ones, and she got HUGE). The hole never got bigger, or smaller.

#257646 - 04/11/06 04:08 PM
LostCode

Reged: 04/04/06

A is for age: 39

B is for Booze of choice: Samuel Adams

C is for career: Real Estate Appraiser

D is for your dog's name: Toska(Boookers)...last dog I had

E is for essential items you use everyday: Internet, hiking boots

F is for favorite song at the moment: Rain King (Counting Crows)

G is for favorite games: Battleship, Monopoly, horse racing

H is for hometown: Rather not say. lol

I is for instruments you play: Yeah, right

J is for jam or jelly you like: Stwawbewwy.

K is for Kids: None

L is for last kiss: Hmmmmmmm.....1 - 1 1/2 years.

M is for most admired trait: perserverance

N is for the name of your crush: None at the moment

O is for overnight hospital stays: 5- my birth, tonsils out

P is for phobias: Public Speaking

Q is for quotes you like: Suffering produces perseverance, perseverance produces character, character produces hope.

R is for biggest regret: Being so naive when I was younger. I'm still working on that one.

S is for sweets of your choice: Chocolate chip cookies

T is for the time you wake up: 7:15am or thereabouts

U is for underwear: boxers/briefs(mix)

V is for vegetable you love: asparagus, peas

W is for worst habit: spending too much time on the internet.

X is for x-rays you've had: foot, stomach, knee

Y is for yummy food you make: Banana Smoothies(1 minute preparation)

Z is for zodiac sign: Aries

--------------------
Jon - (IBS C)

#257648 - 04/11/06 04:18 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

A is for age: 29
B is for Booze of choice: Champagne or Bulmer Cider
C is for career: Solicitor
D is for your dog's name: Toby (he died a while back though but he'll always be my dog!)
E is for essential items you use everyday: mobile phone, hairbrush, PC
F is for favorite song at the moment: Flame by Belx1 *listen here
G is for favorite games: Trivial Pursuits
H is for hometown: Duncannon, Co. Wexford
I is for instruments you play: tinwhistle
J is for jam or jelly you like: strawberry, blackberry
L is for last kiss: just now when P went to bed
M is for most admired trait: honesty and kindness
N is for the name of your crush: mmmm..Jason Donovan as a teenager
O is for overnight hospital stays: none
P is for phobias: needles, mostly needles, not too fond of barking dogs either though
Q is for quotes you like: need a raincheck, brain unworking..
R is for biggest regret: having done three jobs my last semester in lawschool and not kicking back and enjoying my last time as a student, not starting to live within my means younger
S is for sweets of your choice: I have to choose??
T is for the time you wake up: 7ish
U is for underwear: Marks and Spencer low rise cotton for everyday, plunge for "good"
V is for vegetable you love: carrots, mmm carrots
W is for worst habit: gossiping! staying online wayy too late

X is for x-rays you've had: one on my big toe (it was broken) and some on my wisdom teeth (they were impacted)

Y is for yummy food you make: Chocolate and raspberry tart, prawn&ginger cakes, blackberry cheesecake

Z is for zodiac sign: Taurus/Gemini- another cuspian!

--------------------
S.

LOL, done done and done! new
      #257658 - 04/11/06 05:47 PM
_Willow

I've had two peircings, and finally conceded that my size 18 really doesn't look cute with a ring anymore...I had it in over my pregnancy, had it in after my laparoscopic appendectomy, and had it in after stretch marks etc. It was sort of sad to get rid of it!

The hoopie ones are reaaally a bugger to change. The stick ones were easy but the ball always fell off. I've had all knds and sort of wish I still had it but...just don't have the bod for it anymore!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Rachel!! Your fave song is MY new fave! new
      #257661 - 04/11/06 05:51 PM
_Willow

I have a Sirius Satellite radio and am listening to Spirit a lot. We also sing that in my church and I got shivers the first time I sang it. Ya need something uplifting and rockin. And I love the Aussie accents, even nicer!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

I think you are hearing the Newsboys version then... new
      #257667 - 04/11/06 06:24 PM
poochibelly

Ross Parsley sings a tame clean version...and the Newsboys "rock" a bit. I like both...it depends on what mood I am in. Awesome song huh?

--------------------

NEWBOYS are my favorite band, if you can ever seem them live, DO IT!!! nt new
      #257678 - 04/11/06 06:50 PM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

#257679 - 04/11/06 07:06 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

A is for age: 38
B is for Booze of choice: In the day, Sex on the Beach

C is for career: Medical Billing Coordinator

D is for your dog's name: Dakota Bear
E is for essential items you use everyday: Bentyl, Mary Kay
Computer
F is for favorite song at the moment: Bon Jovi's Who says you can't go home

G is for favorite games: Scene It

H is for hometown: Philly area

I is for instruments you play: Drums(in high school)

J is for jam or jelly you like: GRAPE

K is for Kids: Kyle, Ryan

L is for last kiss: from the dog!

M is for most admired trait: Loyalty, humor

N is for the name of your crush: ACE ATM

O is for overnight hospital stays: 2 babies and 1 possible appendicitis

P is for phobias: Driving between bodies of water, ticks

Q is for quotes you like: Live one day at a time.

R is for biggest regret: Not going to college to become a Pharmacist

S is for sweets of your choice: WAY TOO MANY TO LIST!
T is for the time you wake up: well it was 6:40am, now it ranges from 4:30 to 6:00 with the puppy!

U is for underwear: Victoria secret, low rise bikini or string

V is for vegetable you love: Cucumbers, celery, carrots

W is for worst habit: oh, biting my nails

X is for x-rays you've had: Dental, mammograms, KUB's(kidney's, ureter and bladder-about 100 of them due to kidney stone)abdomen, chest. I'm sure I"m forgetting some

Y is for yummy food you make: Any kind of desert oh and homemade chicken soup

Z is for zodiac sign: Cancer!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Edited by LittleLisa (04/11/06 07:08 PM)

I'll have to watch for them!~nt~ new
      #257680 - 04/11/06 07:09 PM
poochibelly

--------------------

#257683 - 04/11/06 07:14 PM
Computr821

Reged: 12/02/04
Loc: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA/ Baltimore, MD

A is for age: 20

B is for Booze of choice: None. I'm really not an alcohol guy, no tolerance for the stuff.

C is for career: Student. Yeah, that's about it right now.

D is for your dog's name: Ellie.

E is for essential items you use everyday: Computer. Oh, and a toilet.

F is for favorite song at the moment: Brotherhood of Men from "How to succeed in business without even trying" I believe.

G is for favorite games: Chrononauts, Fluxx, and Apples to Apples.

H is for hometown: Which, where I was born or now?

I is for instruments you play: Piano. Sort of.

J is for jam or jelly you like: Stwawberry.

K is for Kids: None that I'm aware of.

L is for last kiss: Er...see above? (excluding my family, I suppose)

M is for most admired trait: Dedication

N is for the name of your crush: No way am I putting this online.

O is for overnight hospital stays: Thank G-d, none so far. A few close calls, but in the end, nothing. At least nothing since I was conciously aware of my existence.

P is for phobias: Bees and other flying insects. And dark, occasionally.

Q is for quotes you like: If I had a tranquilizer dart every time I wanted one, a lot of people would be unconcious (me)

R is for biggest regret: Not putting online. A bit too personal.

S is for sweets of your choice: Sorbet and safe chocolate

T is for the time you wake up: The time I wake up? 7:00 am. The time I GET up? Who knows.

U is for underwear: Uh...not going there.

V is for vegetable you love: Carrots, potatoes, and brocoflower.

W is for worst habit: Somewhere between nail biting and not shutting up.

X is for x-rays you've had: Stomach, lower GI, upper GI

Y is for yummy food you make: Mint cake, banana bread, chicken, kugel...you name it, I've made it.

Z is for zodiac sign: Leo. Juuuust barely.

--------------------
Why'd you have to go and make me so constipated?
--'Weird' Al Yankovic, "A Complicated Song"

ya ya ya, that makes sense!! Yes I want to see them!!! OMGosh! new
      #257704 - 04/11/06 09:00 PM
_Willow

Whod'a thunk this girl who's right into gospel rock was right into smokin' pot ten years ago? And agnostic??PTL!!! Miracles and change sure do happen.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Don't they sing lifesong too? Another one I'm hooked on. new
      #257705 - 04/11/06 09:03 PM
_Willow

And I also really like Jesus take the wheel right now, too. Oh, and I can't remember what it's called but it goes ..."and today just remember to live and to lo-ha-hovve"

This is like going to Disneyland for the first time, so much to discover!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Oh-I know another one of my big fears...you reminded me. new
      #257706 - 04/11/06 09:05 PM
_Willow

burrowing parasites. Totally terrified of getting a tapeworm.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Avi you reminded me of a fave quote....sorta rude, so...be warned. new
      #257707 - 04/11/06 09:10 PM
_Willow

It's from the movie As Good As It Gets.
Jack Nicholson says (as a neurotic/psychotic/OCD/solipsistic man.....) to a person he dislikes:

"People like you should shampoo my crotch!" Oh the times I've said it in my head. LOL!!!!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

#257709 - 04/11/06 09:23 PM
EvilCats

Reged: 02/24/05

A is for age: 28 and counting

B is for Booze of choice: Swore off the stuff, although I used to like ponies of rye and coke.

C is for career: Computer-related

D is for your dog's name: No dog

E is for essential items you use everyday: Computer, alarm clock, cell phone, TV, weights

F is for favorite song at the moment: Listening to lots of Iron Maiden recently

G is for favorite games: Poker, pool, etc.

H is for hometown: A boring small town that I usually try to forget

I is for instruments you play: Gee-tar!

J is for jam or jelly you like: Don't go out of my way for this stuff, but I will tolerate strawberry and currant jams.

K is for Kids: None yet (I'm still trying to take care of myself!)

L is for last kiss: Long time ago!

M is for most admired trait: Sense of humor; determination; never break a promise

N is for the name of your crush: Too many to mention (at least 5)

O is for overnight hospital stays: When I was a baby and once when I got really sick

P is for phobias: Getting punched in the face

Q is for quotes you like: "So, do you like...stuff?"

R is for biggest regret: Letting people walk out of my life without ever telling them how I felt.

S is for sweets of your choice: Bad: Chocolate; Good: Pineapples

T is for the time you wake up: 15 minutes too late!

U is for underwear: Certainly!

V is for vegetable you love: Does meat count as a vegetable? No? Ok, brocolli.

W is for worst habit: I expect too much of myself and often am disappointed, although my friends insist I should not be. (However, it sure as heck makes me determined)

X is for x-rays you've had: Teeth, arm, stomach

Y is for yummy food you make: Steak if it is marinaded enough, otherwise I tend to either eat out or buy stuff that requires minimal culinary skills

Z is for zodiac sign: Gemini

EvilCats

EvilCats new
      #257710 - 04/11/06 09:46 PM
_Willow

You never did answer me!! Have you been to my hubby's Outback??

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Avidan- LOL! new
      #257728 - 04/12/06 04:25 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

E is for essential items you use everyday: Computer. Oh, and a toilet.

Lol- how could I forget that one!!!

--------------------
S.

Re: Avidan- LOL! new
      #257746 - 04/12/06 06:20 AM
Computr821

Reged: 12/02/04
Loc: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA/ Baltimore, MD

I mean, I thought it was self-obvious, but I felt it was necessary

Avidan

--------------------
Why'd you have to go and make me so constipated?
--'Weird' Al Yankovic, "A Complicated Song"

Re: Another Ottawan! new
      #257904 - 04/12/06 02:32 PM
K2

Reged: 01/29/06

GO Ottawa!

I thought I was the only one on here. Are you as happy as I am that spring finally found it's way over here? So many people have been posting about fab weather, I'm glad I finally have some too.
ttyl, Kat

--------------------
Kat

Re: EvilCats new
      #257951 - 04/12/06 08:16 PM
EvilCats

Reged: 02/24/05

Nope, I never got down there at all. Someday, though!

EvilCats

Re: Another Ottawan! new
      #257969 - 04/13/06 04:01 AM
Ravenndark

I'm SO happy about spring (minus the rain we've had for the past two days).

Until Tina (Sara Sage) moved, she lived in Ottawa as well. Funny how small of a world it is!

Put it on your to-do list:) NM new
      #258098 - 04/13/06 04:29 PM
_Willow

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Why Blah... new
      #258119 - 04/13/06 06:38 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

...for hometown? You don't like Oregon? Isn't it beautiful?

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Re: Why Blah... new
      #258136 - 04/13/06 10:44 PM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

I like Oregon, but I don't really like my hometown (not where I'm living now). It was very small, but had too many gossips and hypocrites.

#258168 - 04/14/06 08:02 AM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

A is for age: 58

B is for Booze of choice: Bailey's or Kahlua

C is for career: retired goddess

D is for your dog's name: Sandy was my dog.

E is for essential items you use everyday: Email, nasal spray,t.v.

F is for favorite song at the moment: "take this job and shove it"

G is for favorite games: computer games like solitaire etc.

H is for hometown: Provincetown, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
I is for instruments you play: HA!

J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry, raspberry

L is for last kiss: my Richie, before they closed the casket.

M is for most admired trait: honesty

N is for the name of your crush: Hal

O is for overnight hospital stays: 2 - panic attack, and low potassium

P is for phobias: Being homeless.

Q is for quotes you like: You are what you are and the rest is $h!t

R is for biggest regret: Most everything I've done, or not done, in my life.

S is for sweets of your choice: Chocolate

T is for the time you wake up: 7 a.m. for breakfast (Then I go back to bed)

U is for underwear: big and soft

V is for vegetable you love: winter squashes, eggplant, corn on the cob.

W is for worst habit: procrastination

X is for x-rays you've had: arm, knees, hands, lots of stuff

Y is for yummy food you make: Nothing anymore

Z is for zodiac sign: Sagittarrius with Cancer moon and rising.

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

#258274 - 04/15/06 05:46 AM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

A is for age: 28
B is for Booze of choice: Red wine – merlot, shiraz, pinot noir
C is for career: Communications Representative
D is for your dog's name: Max
E is for essential items you use everyday: cell phone, redkin's rewind (hair product)
F is for favorite song at the moment: hmm, too many to list.
G is for favorite games: Trivial pursuit, Taboo
H is for hometown: Grand Rapids, MI
I is for instruments you play: Zero (used to play piano)
J is for jam or jelly you like: strawberry
K is for Kids: One
L is for last kiss: Just gave one to my son
M is for most admired trait: ??
N is for the name of your crush: My hubby!
O is for overnight hospital stays: 1, when I had my son
P is for phobias: Spiders, though I can still kill 'em when they're in my house
Q is for quotes you like: Dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening and work like you don't need the money
R is for biggest regret: Has to do with college softball. Too long to talk about
S is for sweets of your choice: I don't discriminate
T is for the time you wake up: anywhere between 4am – 7 am. Whenever my son want to get up! :0)
U is for underwear: Hanes boy briefs. So comfy!
V is for vegetable you love: avocado, asparagus
W is for worst habit: cracking my neck and knuckles

X is for x-rays you've had: Many of 'em. Most recent was of my abdomen to confirm that I was, indeed, full of sh*t.
Y is for yummy food you make: Homemade chicken nuggets, feta dip, caramel corn
Z is for zodiac sign: Capricorn

--------------------
~jules

how did i not see this until now?! new
      #258280 - 04/15/06 06:43 AM

Unregistered

A is for age: 22

B is for Booze of choice: I don't drink a lot but I would really love to enjoy red wines...

C is for career: Graduating on May 5th!! with a bachelors of fine arts in interior design. Then who knows what I'm doing from there - looking for a job since I don't want to stay at my internship place right now.

D is for your dog's name: Bianca.

E is for essential items you use everyday: clear lip gloss (always always always), email, toaster, and sunglasses!

F is for favorite song at the moment: Ooh gosh I don't know. Anything by Damien Rice (and many others).

G is for favorite games: cribbage, solitaire (big games with like 6 people), chess, scattegories, scrabble..anything requiring some use of the mind.

H is for hometown: Sarasota, FL

I is for instruments you play: It's been a few years but...flute, piccolo, piano, violin, guitar, I tried my hands at the bagpipes many moons ago, and I want to say that's all...haha.

J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry, raspberry...I like jelly.

K is for Kids: not for awhile.

L is for last kiss: too long ago, but my dog is so kind to think of me and surprise me with those kisses where she kisses your chin and then sneaks her tongue in your mouth - bleh!

M is for most admired trait: Let's call it a high level of achievement, thoughtfullness, and creativity.

N is for the name of your crush: I'm sad there is not one at the moment..

O is for overnight hospital stays: 0 -knock on wood.

P is for phobias: throwing up! I don't even want to talk about it...haha, I've diagnosed myself with a fear of success which I've decided is just directly related to a fear of failure.

Q is for quotes you like: I love quotes..

"Be master of your petty annoyances and conserve your energies for the big, worthwhile things. It isn't the mountain ahead that wears you out - it's the grain of sand in your shoe."

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

R is for biggest regret: Well at 22 I don't have any big regrets yet - there are things that I would have done a little differently now lookig back at them, but if they'd been done any other way then I wouldn't be where I am right now and I don't think I'd want to change that.

S is for sweets of your choice: Oh I like a good many things, but dark dark chocolate will never fail.

T is for the time you wake up: 6:30 or 7

U is for underwear: depends on the mood, but I really enjoy the little shorts for around the house and stuff since they really don't look right under most clothes, and I have found a love for American Eagle underwear too...otherwise it's Body by Victoria hipsters. I love underwear.

V is for vegetable you love: carrots, potatoes, I like a lot of vegetables.

W is for worst habit: Being too critical (of myself and others).

X is for x-rays you've had: just routine dentist stuff (again, knock on wood).

Y is for yummy food you make: Just call me Martha Stewart

Z is for zodiac sign: Aquarius

I'm late on this but I'll have my fun anyway! ... new
      #258315 - 04/15/06 10:32 AM
retrograde

A is for age: 21, almost 22

B is for Booze of choice: Don't drink too much any more, but I used to love love love wine. All kinds That or vodka on the rocks or with cranberry

C is for career: I'm a student right now, will probably end up in academics (a professor hopefully)

D is for your dog's name: No dog. My family's dog is named Bonnie though; she's a cairn terrier. (Cats are best though... mine's named Sebastian )

E is for essential items you use everyday: My laptop, shampoo, cell phone, microwave...

F is for favorite song at the moment: Elvis Presley Blues by Gillian Welsch

G is for favorite games: My partner and I play Rummey all the time to de-stress

H is for hometown: North Bay, ON

I is for instruments you play: Guitar. I also played saxophone and, for a while, oboe (!) in high school though!

J is for jam or jelly you like: Not a big jam fan...

L is for last kiss: this morning, from my partner Andrew

M is for most admired trait: Sincerity

N is for the name of your crush: I'm totally crushing on Leslie Feist right now (Oh and Andrew too... but he doesn't count )

O is for overnight hospital stays: None, happily

P is for phobias: Being underground always freaks me out

Q is for quotes you like: ummmm see my signature for a favourite right now

R is for biggest regret: I don't really have any major regrets, though there are definitely some people in my life I wish I would have kept in touch with better

S is for sweets of your choice: licorice

T is for the time you wake up: Ideally, around 10 (which means I can stay up until 1 or 2... my favourite hours of the day)

U is for underwear: boyish shorts... or none

V is for vegetable you love: carrots, beets, spinach, zucchini...

W is for worst habit: procrastinating!!!

X is for x-rays you've had: I got my finger slammed in a car door once as a kid, so my finger got x-rayed... plus I had a lot of barium x-rays to get my IBS diagnosis! But that's it I think...

Y is for yummy food you make: I'm actually a pretty good cook I think. I make killer scrambled tofu with curry powder... and stir-fries... Also I pass off Heather's banana bread as my own! hahaha

Z is for zodiac sign: Leo (with moon in Aries and Capricorn rising... yeah I was really into astrology for a while)

Hey brittany........ new
      #258328 - 04/15/06 12:12 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

I know I seem to say this to you all the time...but life is so crazy at the minute I feel like I never have time to email....I will send you a me update sometime...how are things with you?? I just had my colonoscopy which you might have read about and am home for easter till mon....then I have a week in my flat to swat away and then back to uni for the final 4/5 week countdown....oh my gosh its gona be a nightmare.....stress stress stress!!!

--------------------
Natalie

#258333 - 04/15/06 01:31 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03

Booze: just about anything
Career: former Music/Geography/Special Ed teacher, currently stay at home Mom.
Dog: no dog. Thumper when growing up.
Essential: e-mail
Fav. Song: anything Bon Jovi
Games: Snooker
Hometown: Tillsonburg
Instruments: Piccolo, Flute, Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Alto, Tenor and Bass Saxophone, Trumpet, Trombone, Baritone, French Horn, Tuba, All Percussion, Oboe, Bassoon, Violin, Guitar, Piano, Organ, Recorder, Kazoo and: RASPBERRIES!!!!! (Duh, if you haven't guessed, Bachelor of MUSIC!!!!)
Jam: Strawberry, Grape
Kids: Liam and Quinlan
Last kiss: dunno
Most admired trait: empathy
Name of crush: Dunno
Overnight hospital stays: 2 (several days each) for birth of children, 1 ten day stay for depression.
Phobias: too many to count. Throw up the most.
Quotes: Success comes from experience. Experience comes from failure.
Regret: not taking Piano as my major instrument in university.
Sweets: chocolate
Time of wake up: when my kids pounce on me.
Undies: Victoria's Secret Cotton High Cut Briefs
Veggie: potatoes (Irish Girl)
Worst habit: being too hard on myself
Xrays - dunno
Y: lots
Z: Libra.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Natalie! new
      #258360 - 04/15/06 03:51 PM

Unregistered

I gotta run out the door right now, but real quick, we definitely need to catch up. I replied to your post last week on that post I had made but it got pushed down and I don't know if you ever saw it. I did just read about your colonoscopy yesterday too - glad you made it through alright!!

I will try and email asap. Hope you have a good easter!

Bit Late... new
      #258369 - 04/15/06 05:36 PM
Sailing Away

Reged: 03/31/05

A is for age: 30

B is for Booze of choice: Moscato

C is for career: administrative assistant

D is for your dog's name: Chloe

E is for essential items you use everyday: Email, computer, mp3 player, blow dryer, dishwasher

F is for favorite song at the moment: "Save us all" by Jeff Austin Black

G is for favorite games: Sudoku, othello, trivia pursuit

H is for hometown: Clinton

I is for instruments you play: Wish I could play, but unable to read music.

J is for jam or jelly you like: strawberry or apricot

K is for Kids: None unless you count my "inner kid"

L is for last kiss: Friday morning when my fiance left to go launch our boat

M is for most admired trait: determination

N is for the name of your crush: Bruiser (the rottweiler/lab mix next door) I really wish he was my dog too!

O is for overnight hospital stays: 2 nights for eye surgery; for a month for broken back and back surgery; 10 times for dehydration and migraines

P is for phobias: Leaving the house unlocked, iron and toaster left plugged in; and forgetting to refill the dog's water keg.

Q is for quotes you like: Enjoy the moment

R is for biggest regret: Telling people thank you and how much they impacted my life for the better.

S is for sweets of your choice: Triple Chocolate Cheesecake

T is for the time you wake up: 6:15 am during the week and 7:00 am on the weekend when the dog needs to go out

U is for underwear: comfortable

V is for vegetable you love: all of them except for beets since I am allergic to them

W is for worst habit: not being able to say "no" to people

X is for x-rays you've had: 200+ x-rays, 5 CTscans, 2 MRIs and 1 bone scan (more than enough that I am a pro now at this)

Y is for yummy food you make: Cookie Dough Brownies

Re: Bit Late... new
      #258373 - 04/15/06 06:04 PM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

Sailing Away: My sister is a HUGE Mascato D'Asti fan...is that the same thing?

--------------------
~jules

Moscato new
      #258800 - 04/18/06 07:16 PM
Sailing Away

Reged: 03/31/05

Definitely is! That is one of my absolute favorites. I keep hoping that in the near future to be able to have a half glass when we entertain next.

Michelle

Okay, now my turn... better late than never new
      #258828 - 04/18/06 10:33 PM
renee21

Reged: 06/02/05
Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Booze: Red, red wine. Preferably pinor noir. Or a nice cold pinot gris in the summer. A tanqueray and tonic does the trick too.

Career: Um, former criminal defence lawyer, currently unemployed, seeking to make a transition to film/TV production. Stop laughing.

Dogs: no dog, only cats. All dead now, though.

Essentials: blistex herbal lip therapy, my tea thermos, credit card, gmail, and these boards, of course!

Favorite song right now: Hmm. Nothing sticks out. But really digging the new Strokes CD - especially that song that goes "the heart beats in its cage.." And god love Madonna. Ya, you better be "Sorry". I wore jelly bracelets because of you.

Games: The usual. Trivial Pursuit, Pictionary. Also this wierdly addictive card game called Set.

Hometown: Vancouver, Canada! Too beautiful for words. Why I am moving to Toronto, again?

Instruments: Piano. Only I quit about 20 years ago.
Jam: Oooh, a tough one. A dead heat between raspberry and blackberry. On toast with almond butter, yum!

Kids: None yet. 2 or 3, ideally.

Last kiss: Oh, here we go. New Year's, at a bar in Whistler, in a shameless public makeout with some Brazilian dude. Armando? Arnesto? Oh this is humiliating.

Most admired trait: Good listeners score big points with me. It's not easy to do but means so much.

Name of my crush: I can't say his name on the internet!! Although he has the SEXIEST name. He is a former colleague. With long, lushious eyelashes. And a wonderful, gorgeous girlfriend. As for celebrity crushes: Does anyone else find Donnie Deutsh delectable? (PS who are Terry Sharp and Trevor Webb. Should I know them?)

Overnight hospital stays: none so far! Knock on wood.

Phobias: Not a big fan of heights. Also: never finding a job I love - or a man I love. And of course all those niggly little IBS-related fears, like being bloated on my wedding day.

Quotes: What if doing the hokey-pokey IS what it's all about?

Regret: Anorexia and bulimia. I'm still paying the price.

Sweets: You nailed it: chocolate chip cookies. Fresh and warm from the oven. Ecstasy. Or hot pie 'n cold vanilla ice cream. Not that I've had either, lately. Gluten-free fig newton, anyone?

Time I wake up: Since I'm not working (see career, above), 8:30 or 9.

Underwear: depends on the outerwear - either a g-string or a boy-cut brief. And I am a lifelong devotee of the underwire.

Vegetable I love: Oh, too hard. All the ones I miss because I'm too scared to eat them!! And, yes, asparagus is very nice.

Worst habit: Being too hard on myself and on others. Seeing the glass half-empty. Squeezing my pores.
X-rays: Just that small bowel follow-through where you swallow white liquid and they watch as it exits your stomach into your intestines (or, in my case, sits in your stomach for an eternity while you sit cramped up and crying in a freezing examining room)

Zodiac: I'm right on the cusp - Taurus and Gemini. I consider myself a Gemini though, as I am definitely twin-like in nature. I.e. criminal law/random bar makeouts - need I say more?

This was fun, thanks Shannon

--------------------
IBS-C, lots of spasm and trapped gas.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 58 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 30878

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review