All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Digestive Advantage - C onstipation
      #256529 - 04/05/06 01:08 PM
Vmae

Reged: 10/15/05

Has anyone tried the new Digestive Advantage Constipation product? I just received free samples and was wondering if it is anygood. I use the Acacia powder with great success to chronic constipation, but was wondering about this product. The first ingredient listed is Glucomannan which is says is a soluable fiber like the acacia. This product is expensive to use though, I'm sure. Heads up anyone?? Thank you.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Digestive Advantage - C onstipation new
      #256670 - 04/06/06 07:37 AM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

First I heard of ot. I take the D.A. for IBS and it has saved me. I wish it were cheaper, but it is worth it to me.
Let us know if you try it.

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

#257166 - 04/08/06 05:48 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

I just ordered some samples too! I think it's an 8day sample. I ordered IBS for D I think. Or I ordered just for plain IBS. Not sure now. It's been a few weeks. I think I might give it a try. I think it only costs $10/mth here in PA which is no different than the Bentyl Presciption that I pay for each month. I'll have to check though if I can take them together. I'm afraid to stop the Bentyl but would love if I can take something natural in it's place that will work as good.

I will keep everyone posted as to how it works for me. I know though there has to be other people out there that have tried it?!?!?!??!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

#257205 - 04/09/06 08:21 AM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

Tried it and it worked, but not well enough to cost the $17-18 per month (I used Digestive Advantage IBS and Gas Prevention).

Wish some OTC remedies were covered under insurance. So much cheaper for everyone all around.

--------------------
~jules

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 536 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 928

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review