All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
Re: I'm thinking of you! new
      #256241 - 04/04/06 02:00 PM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Hi, Sarala! I hope you have a lot of energy left once you switch meds. You've been doing so well - I think you've had quite a bit of success and made a lot of progress since last year. You sound so much more confident and balanced. I don't know if "balanced" is the right word - I'm in bit of a brain fog right now - but you come across as sounding happier and more peaceful in your recent posts.

I'm sending you lots of gentle hugs!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Please send prayers my way new
      #256244 - 04/04/06 02:01 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

You're right...I have to focus on the positive...thanks *hugs* (MAJOR anxiety attack this am so it's hard to keep positive at times like this...but with friends like you it gets easier each time!!! *hugs*)

I'm SO EXCCITED for you re the internship!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO! When do you start/move? Maryland...here comes Dr. Spice! Lucky place that Maryland is!!!!!! If you ever consider AZ let me know

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: Me too! new
      #256248 - 04/04/06 02:03 PM
Snow for Sarala

We are all precious people aren't we Rachel? I just have to remember that when I am having rapid cycling and major anxiety that that includes me (HARD to remember at times like those!!!). Thanks for the reminder that He loves me ALL the time *hugs*

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: You know I am feeling so down right now... new
      #256251 - 04/04/06 02:06 PM
Snow for Sarala

It always does get better...I get high LOL NOT a good thing...but it makes life seem better when I feel high (unless the anxiety comes with it like thisd morning!!) I just have to remember to keep posting here when things are unbearable!!! Thanks for being here for me...I really need the support right now. I HAVE to run an errand before Passover and it needs to get done today and I'm shaking in my boots to leave the house! But you are all helping me out...thank you a million times *hugs* I love you Michele!!!

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: I'm thinking of you! new
      #256255 - 04/04/06 02:08 PM
Snow for Sarala

Wow, thanks Maria *hugs* That means a lot to me! I can't say I'm more balanced...I'm just working very hard in therapy to grow and understand the bipolar better. Therpay helps a TON!!! Just knowing what happens when I'm high and low helps me to better understand it and not to control it but to at least be aware of it which helps a great deal (sorry that sentence was NOT for English class LOL ) How are you doing? I'm sending you prayers and love today as well *hugs*

Love,

Sarala

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Thinking of you.....lots of hugs n/t new
      #256262 - 04/04/06 02:12 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

--------------------
Natalie

Re: I feel the same way... new
      #256264 - 04/04/06 02:15 PM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

about understanding what is happening to us when we're sick. It's just good to KNOW what's going on and how much we can really do to help ourselves. I think that awareness makes it somewhat easier to deal with.

#256267 - 04/04/06 02:19 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

I'll be thinking about you I know it can be really hard to find the right "fit" for those types of medications and I really hope things go well for you.

#256294 - 04/04/06 03:02 PM
Snow for Sarala

Thanks Kelly! I know you can understand this in many ways better than most *hugs* Congrats on getting engaged btw (can't remember if I've told you that yet or not?) The ring and dress are both GORGEOUS as are you!!! How are you doing these days? I'm barely hanging on atm...but that means better times are around the corner. Thanks for your love and support...it means a lot!! *hugs*

Loe you!

Sarala

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Thanks Nat...I needed those *smiles* ... new
      #256296 - 04/04/06 03:03 PM
Snow for Sarala

How are you doing these days? I hope super! Btw...whemn I go home my mom and Grammy are taking me to the MAC make up counter. I can't wait!!! Thanks for the suggestion!*hugs*

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 334 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 16161

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review