All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Cable being cancelled 2morrow!?! *emotional*
      #251994 - 03/13/06 04:46 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

I just had the worst day. I am emotionally and physically just drained. My mom just took everything out of me. I really have to limit my time more with her. Today I went up to PA and back for a fibro treatment IV (didn't see Mel tho, i'd be so much better if i'd chilled out with her instead of doing the there-and-back thing) and just have been having a really bad time of it. Not Mel's fault in any way!!! I WANTED to go there and back. It was just the wrong day and I bit off more than I could chew!

BF is being very supportive, but I just need to be by myself!! I'll get a dial-up connection asap (can't be without the boards, lol!) Today was awful, I just want to have a cry and go to sleep for, like, a week. Please send hugs! Here, I'll start: {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to everyone--

~nelly~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Cable being cancelled 2morrow!?! *emotional* new
      #251995 - 03/13/06 04:54 PM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

I'm sorry to hear things aren't going so well for you. Try soaking in a nice hot, luxurious bubble bath for a while. It usually puts me in a more relaxed, better mood.

Btw, how is the Diflucan treatment going?

Ugh, it was an emotional evening for me too... new
      #251999 - 03/13/06 05:12 PM
melitami

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Ewing, NJ, USA (IBS-D, Vegetarian)

See my post about my dad

Yeah, seriously, maybe you should just chill with me instead of heading up and back in one day for your treatments. Let me know and I'll talk to the roomies about it.

*HUGS* Sending you an email now as well!

--------------------
Melissa
Friendship is thicker than blood. ~Rent

hugs Nelly, look forward to seeing you back SOON! ((((hug))))nt new
      #252003 - 03/13/06 05:23 PM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

Hi Gracie new
      #252011 - 03/13/06 05:56 PM
Nelly

I think it's going ok. I wonder if it has anything to do with my weird asthma attacks, though? I met a lady today at the fibro clinic who took Diflucan for two months(!!!), and she's still alive so I have hopes! I'm on day 12, and counting...

~nelly~

Re: Cable being cancelled 2morrow!?! *emotional* new
      #252012 - 03/13/06 06:02 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Hey Nelly.....hugs together ((((((((HUGS))))))))) Im having a terrible time of it a the moment too....dont u just wish we were back in ireland in glendalough on that warm summers day....its sooooo not fair....Im sending lots and lotsa hugs.....(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))) Please send some back....have a look at my ranting post......... when are some good things gona happen to us hey????

--------------------
Natalie

Re: Ugh, it was an emotional evening for me too... new
      #252014 - 03/13/06 06:03 PM
Nelly

You are a superstar and I want to be clear that I totally did this to myself (bad Nelly!)!!!!! I know my day would not have been so bad if I hadn't taken my mother for company!! You are incredibly sweet for offering me a place to stay and I want in NO WAY to take advantage of your kindness (I am really wary of testing friendships and you are a dear friend to me, Mel!)!! I am so sorry you have so much to deal with right now; it's not fair that events are conspiring to drain us. {{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}} to you and fingers and toes crossed for you that your senior design project presentation is a super smash hit (but you still outshine your fellow presenters!)!

I'm off to bed for some pillow time!

~nelly~

Aww, hon. Gentle((((Nelly hugs)))) nt new
      #252046 - 03/13/06 08:01 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Re: Dear Nelly.. new
      #252051 - 03/13/06 08:17 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

I am sorry to say that I have not been following your posts, so I really don't know what is ailing you at this particular time.

I am sorry that you had a rough day, and sending you many hugs, for I know the feeling so well myself!!! Hope its better tomorrow, {{{{{{{HUGS,HUGS,HUGS,}}}}}}}, now, I hope its a little better!!!

UPDATE: Feeling better today new
      #252116 - 03/14/06 07:51 AM
Nelly

I completely cried in my sleep last night, and woke up with big crusty things in my eyes and the vague notion that I'd been sobbing. I feel better though. My body still hurts from all the needles I got stuck with at the fibro clinic yesterday, but my overall outlook is pretty good. MUCH better than yday. Am I the only one who cries in their sleep??

~nelly~

Re: UPDATE: Feeling better today new
      #252118 - 03/14/06 07:59 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better! Nope, I cry in my sleep also! Aren't those big, crusty eye boogers the worse?!! I know I sometimes get to a melting point and just need to cry myself silly, until I'm just totally drained. Then, I can sometimes find the gumption to face another day! Try ice on the needle welts! Hang in there, Love and Hugs!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Nel new
      #252127 - 03/14/06 08:19 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Why is your cable being cancelled??? That's awful.

I am so very sorry that you're so emotional and sad. Try to thik of your super trip that's coming up. Ok. Better times ARE coming SOON!!!!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1017 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 841

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review